If you’re serious enough that the form-over-function approach of the XL2546 has you intrigued, it might well be the right tool for the job.
Monitors - Reviews
As far as gaming monitors go, the CHG90 is a pretty expensive one - and it’s by no means the whole package.
Extra wide monitors such as LG's 34UM67 are a blessing for those of us who love to spread our work out across the screen. There is enough space on this 34-inch, IPS-based (in-plane switching) monitor to not only line up two windows side by side, but ...
Viewsonic’s VX2363SMHL (VX63) monitor is a 23in LED-backlit LCD monitor with a slim and lightweight design. It has a Full HD resolution and a response time of 2ms, and it’s aimed primarily at those of you who want an inexpensive screen for everyday, ...
BenQ monitors generally sit at the low- to mid-point of the LCD market. They’re usually attractively priced, tending towards smaller sizes and simpler designs to stay competitive. This means the RL2450H is one of the larger BenQ monitors available, b...
Latest News Articles
- Computex 2019: ASUS debut a Mini-LED gaming monitor
- Computex 2019: ASUS unveil a portable 244Hz monitor for on-the-go gaming
- CES 2019: ASUS unveil a trio of high-end gaming monitors
- Samsung expands monitor lineup with more modern and minimalist options
- PAX AUS 2018: MSI bring their ESL-approved 244Hz Oculux gaming monitor to Australia
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel hires ex-AMD fellow, Xbox chip designer John Sell to oversee chip security
- 2 Huawei laptops quietly return to the Microsoft Store, though the federal ban remains in place
- 3 Huawei delays the launch of its $2,600 folding Mate X phone, surprising no one
- 4 Intel Core vs. AMD Ryzen: Which offers the best bang for buck
- 5 We Got a Fujifilm Instax Mini LiPlay and Used It To Print Memes
Join the newsletter!
- Computex 2019
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?