If you’re serious enough that the form-over-function approach of the XL2546 has you intrigued, it might well be the right tool for the job.
Monitors - Reviews
As far as gaming monitors go, the CHG90 is a pretty expensive one - and it’s by no means the whole package.
Extra wide monitors such as LG's 34UM67 are a blessing for those of us who love to spread our work out across the screen. There is enough space on this 34-inch, IPS-based (in-plane switching) monitor to not only line up two windows side by side, but ...
Viewsonic’s VX2363SMHL (VX63) monitor is a 23in LED-backlit LCD monitor with a slim and lightweight design. It has a Full HD resolution and a response time of 2ms, and it’s aimed primarily at those of you who want an inexpensive screen for everyday, ...
BenQ monitors generally sit at the low- to mid-point of the LCD market. They’re usually attractively priced, tending towards smaller sizes and simpler designs to stay competitive. This means the RL2450H is one of the larger BenQ monitors available, b...
Latest News Articles
- CES 2019: ASUS unveil a trio of high-end gaming monitors
- Samsung expands monitor lineup with more modern and minimalist options
- PAX AUS 2018: MSI bring their ESL-approved 244Hz Oculux gaming monitor to Australia
- MSI teams up with Sony for the upcoming Venom movie
- IFA 2018: Samsung announce new Thunderbolt 3 curved QLED monitor
Most Popular Articles
- 1 I Spent A Night With One Of LGs Newest 4K OLED TVs And I Did Nothing But Play Sekiro On It
- 2 Anker's Roav Bolt brings Google Assistant to your car's 12V socket, even with an iPhone
- 3 Samsung Q90 QLED 4K TV + Q70 Soundbar hands-on: The bright, the brilliant and the Bixby
- 4 Intel announces 8th-gen vPro processors for business notebooks with advanced security
- 5 The latest Windows patch is breaking even more PCs with antivirus installed
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Full, In-Depth Review
- Panasonic Lumix S1: Hands-On Review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?