If you’re serious enough that the form-over-function approach of the XL2546 has you intrigued, it might well be the right tool for the job.
Monitors - Reviews
As far as gaming monitors go, the CHG90 is a pretty expensive one - and it’s by no means the whole package.
Extra wide monitors such as LG's 34UM67 are a blessing for those of us who love to spread our work out across the screen. There is enough space on this 34-inch, IPS-based (in-plane switching) monitor to not only line up two windows side by side, but ...
Viewsonic’s VX2363SMHL (VX63) monitor is a 23in LED-backlit LCD monitor with a slim and lightweight design. It has a Full HD resolution and a response time of 2ms, and it’s aimed primarily at those of you who want an inexpensive screen for everyday, ...
BenQ monitors generally sit at the low- to mid-point of the LCD market. They’re usually attractively priced, tending towards smaller sizes and simpler designs to stay competitive. This means the RL2450H is one of the larger BenQ monitors available, b...
Latest News Articles
- BenQ Celebrates Modern Sleekness with Newest Monitors for Home and Office
- AOC Unveils AG322QCX AGON Gaming Display Bolstered for Battle
- Samsung announces Australian availability for its 49-inch CHG90 QLED Monitor
- BenQ Announces the EW3270ZL Eye Care Monitor with Immaculate Colour Reproduction
- AbleGamers' Player Panels could make future games more disability-friendly
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to watch international coverage of the 2018 Winter Olympics
- 2 New Zealand Retailer Foodstuffs to Trial World-First Artificial Intelligence Shopping Solution
- 3 Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
- 4 Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- 5 VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?