A new rumor suggests that Apple will be bringing its ProMotion Liquid Retina XDR display to the iMac and an external monitor.
Monitors - News
If you’re having to adjust to remote work, hooking up a second monitor to your Mac is one of the best ways to go about it.
With a small investment, you can connect a Mini-DisplayPort Apple monitor over USB-C to a MacBook or MacBook Pro.
According to a report from 9to5Mac, citing sources familiar with the matter, Apple is internally testing a new display that will have an Apple SoC inside.
If you’re short of display territory and want to add more options, you have four to choose from.
Many people still have working Apple displays from years past. Here’s a guide to making use of them again in a suddenly required home office.
Acer has launched a wealth of new notebooks and PCs, its first Chromebooks, and expanded its range of gaming monitors.
Samsung’s Odyssey gaming range is finally coming to Australia.
Shown off at this year’s CES in Las Vegas, ASUS latest ROG gaming monitor lineup brings some top-notch tech to the fore.
Set up next to the ESL stage at this year’s PAX Australia, Samsung are showing off two new gaming monitors ahead of their official launch into the Australian market.
LG have announced a slew of new NanoCell-enhanced monitors, one of which boasts a 244Hz refresh rate, at this year's IFA.
Samsung is expanding their gaming monitor lineup with two new curved QLED displays.
Acer have announced that they'll be bringing their new X35 gaming monitor to Australian and New Zealand-based gamers from August 1st.
ASUS have debuted the ROG Swift PG27UQX, the world's first Mini-LED gaming monitor.
A 17.3-inch IPS FHD monitor with 3ms response time and support for adaptive sync, the ROG Strix XG17 almost looks like an iPad with a superior screen.
Latest News Articles
- XDR everywhere: Apple reportedly eyes mini-LED iMac and monitor
- How to add a second screen to your Mac or MacBook
- How to connect an Apple LED Cinema Display to a new MacBook
- Apple reportedly testing new high-end monitor with an A13 chip inside
- Four ways to extend displays to your Mac (now and coming soon)
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 iPod at 20: A complete timeline of Apple’s iconic music player
- 3 Meet Zephyr: Razer’s crazy RGB N95 mask gets real
- 4 The M2 MacBook Air could be the MacBook Pro for the rest of us
- 5 Windows 11 update fixes Ryzen L3 perf bug
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?