Samsung's is reportedly cooking up some ridiculous panel magic for later in 2017.
Getting 8K displays to work with the most fully loaded Windows 10 PCs can be difficult, as Dell is finding out.
Dell's UP3218K 8K monitor is made for deep-pocketed professionals.
LG's 4K HDR monitor now has pricing info and a general release date. The future of PC displays is almost here.
Dell's got a new mega-display that's not high end, but will appeal to any company or school looking for a friendlier price.
Dell's massive 43 Ultra HD 4K Multi-Client Monitor does something special: it combines inputs from four independent devices into one massive 43-inch 4K display, with no ugly bezels getting in the way.
Extra wide monitors such as LG's 34UM67 are a blessing for those of us who love to spread our work out across the screen. There is enough space on this 34-inch, IPS-based (in-plane switching) monitor to not only line up two windows side by side, but even three (or more), while competently multitasking.
LG announced on Monday that it will introduce a thinner and lighter touch LCD for 14- and 15.6-inch laptops later in 2015. The new display uses LG's Advanced In-Cell Touch (AIT) technology, which achieves extra thinness by embedding the touch capability within the LCD itself. Traditional touch displays require three layers that include the protective glass, a touch layer, and the LCD panel.
Viewsonic’s VX2363SMHL (VX63) monitor is a 23in LED-backlit LCD monitor with a slim and lightweight design. It has a Full HD resolution and a response time of 2ms, and it’s aimed primarily at those of you who want an inexpensive screen for everyday, non-colour critical tasks.
LG Electronics is planning to show three monitors at IFA in Berlin, including a curved ultrawide model and a new 4K display.
Latest News Articles
- XDR everywhere: Apple reportedly eyes mini-LED iMac and monitor
- How to add a second screen to your Mac or MacBook
- How to connect an Apple LED Cinema Display to a new MacBook
- Apple reportedly testing new high-end monitor with an A13 chip inside
- Four ways to extend displays to your Mac (now and coming soon)
Most Popular Articles
- 1 macOS Monterey: Update now or wait?
- 2 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 vs. RTX 3060 Ti: Which GPU should you buy?
- 3 Amazon extends Amazon Music Unlimited free trial
- 4 macOS Big Sur users should update to 11.6.1 right now
- 5 Get your Mac ready for macOS 12 Monterey
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?