The 34-inch monster uses a Samsung panel with quantum dot technology
Apple has reportedly turned to LG to make standalone monitors for the Mac that match the specs of the 24-inch and 27-inch iMac.
Computer monitors that support HDMI 2.1 are beginning to trickle into online retailers, but they're expensive. Do you need one?
When it comes to display quality, many tech aficionados consider OLED to be the cream of the crop. However, OLED displays tend to be more common in the home theater space than anywhere else. Fortunately, manufacturers like Dell and Samsung offer quite a few laptops with OLED displays. So, if you're a gamer, your options may not be as limited as you think.
Plug in a USB 3 adapter to an HDMI monitor output and install a driver, and you suddenly have an extra display beyond system specs.
A new rumor suggests that Apple will be bringing its ProMotion Liquid Retina XDR display to the iMac and an external monitor.
If you’re having to adjust to remote work, hooking up a second monitor to your Mac is one of the best ways to go about it.
Apple's switch to its own processors is just the start of the company producing more of what makes its products run. Here's where Apple will cut ties with third-parties in the near future.
With a small investment, you can connect a Mini-DisplayPort Apple monitor over USB-C to a MacBook or MacBook Pro.
According to a report from 9to5Mac, citing sources familiar with the matter, Apple is internally testing a new display that will have an Apple SoC inside.
Latest News Articles
- Alienware’s ultrawide OLED monitor is perfect PC gaming excess
- Apple may be making standalone 4K monitors to match the iMac
- XDR everywhere: Apple reportedly eyes mini-LED iMac and monitor
- How to add a second screen to your Mac or MacBook
- How to connect an Apple LED Cinema Display to a new MacBook
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple Breakfast: Dreaming of spring iPhones and iPads
- 2 Forget the M2, the Mac needs these iPhone features first
- 3 4K Blu-ray support is dying on the PC. MakeMKV can help
- 4 How to cheat at Wordle
- 5 Wordle may be fixed, but the App Store is still a total mess
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?