LG have announced a slew of new NanoCell-enhanced monitors, one of which boasts a 244Hz refresh rate, at this year's IFA.
Samsung is expanding their gaming monitor lineup with two new curved QLED displays.
Acer have announced that they'll be bringing their new X35 gaming monitor to Australian and New Zealand-based gamers from August 1st.
There aren’t many monitors that catch my eye nowadays but Samsung’s new Space Monitor range is the exception to the rule.
ASUS have debuted the ROG Swift PG27UQX, the world's first Mini-LED gaming monitor.
A 17.3-inch IPS FHD monitor with 3ms response time and support for adaptive sync, the ROG Strix XG17 almost looks like an iPad with a superior screen.
Not content with revealing more dedicated gaming hardware at this year's CES, ASUS have also announced a trio of new premum gaming monitors.
Samsung has been talking up a trio of new desktop monitors ahead of this year's CES.
Rounding out their usual offering of gaming laptops and giveaways, MSI's booth at this year's PAX Australia also saw the company show off its new 244Hz Oculux gaming monitor.
Speaking to PC World, an Nvidia spokesperson broke down the process of certifying a G-sync monitor into three stages.
Latest News Articles
- IFA 2019: LG get in on the 244Hz action with new UltraGear monitors
- Curved gaming now comes in 240Hz
- Acer's Predator X35 gaming monitor is 35-inches of glitzy gaming excess
- Computex 2019: ASUS debut a Mini-LED gaming monitor
- Computex 2019: ASUS unveil a portable 244Hz monitor for on-the-go gaming
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Microsoft's patch to fix Windows Search breaks Windows Search
- 2 Borderlands 3 review impressions: It's exactly what you think and nothing more
- 3 The HTC Vive Cosmos is the company's first modder-friendly VR headset
- 4 PCWorld's September Digital Magazine: Intel's 10th-gen CPU is here
- 5 XFX Radeon RX 5700 XT Thicc II Ultra review: A high-performance muscle car of a GPU
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?