We went hands on with the new Razer Phone 2.
Smartphones - Slideshows
ASUS' ROG gaming brand debuted their first smartphone and more during their press conference at this year's Computex 2018.
ASUS have debuted their first gaming focused smartphone, The ROG Phone, ahead of this year's Computex. Here's a hands-on first look.
Here's a first look at the new Motorola E5, G6, G6 Plus and G6 Play smartphones.
HTC are looking to leapfrog the competition and offer the best dual-camera smartphone on the market with their new U12+. Here's a hands-on first look at the new device.
Huawei brought the highly-anticipated P20 Pro to Sydney's world famous harbor ahead of its May 18 launch.
We took the new Oppo R15 Pro smartphone for a spin. Here's a taste of what the dual-lens camera on it can do.
Looking back over the last dozen or so major smartphones from Chinese brand Oppo, a visible evolution in product design can be seen taking us from the feature-phone era to the company's more-recent and modern Android-based efforts.
We got our hands on Oppo's R15 Pro ahead of its Chinese launch. Here's a quick sneak-peek.
We unboxed the Oppo R15 Pro. Here's what's inside.
The OnePlus 5 has been our go-to smartphone for a number of reasons, one of which is the dual-lens camera on the back. Here are some of the (surprisingly good) shots we've taken in the months since we officially reviewed the device.
With everyone else showing off their next-generation smartphone tech, Huawei opted to use this year's Mobile World Congress as a staging ground for their ambitions in the tablet and notebook space.
HMD have doubled down on their ambitions to bring the Nokia smartphone brand back to its former glory. Here's what they showed off at this year's Mobile World Congress.
Sony kicked off the first day of this year's Mobile World Congress by showing off their newest pair of Xperia smartphones.
We took a closer look at LG's new V30S ThinQ at this year's Mobile World Congress.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung to put a time limit on free custom Android themes
- Google's Pixel smartphones get Night Sight in new update
- Samsung's next flagship processor comes with a NPU
- Forget the foldable, Samsung's One UI overhaul is the real big news here
- Oppo up the ante in the mid-tier space with new R17 and R17 Pro
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best smart thermostat you can buy, the Alexa-enabled Ecobee4, is $50 off
- 2 AMD's new Radeon RX 590 is here, but the Radeon RX 570 and RX 580 are dirt-cheap right now
- 3 Nvidia confirms 'limited' GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Founders Edition quality issues
- 4 Go grab our favorite SSD, the 1TB Samsung 860 Evo, for less than $150 at Amazon today
- 5 If you think the Pixel 3 XL is ugly, take a look at the double-notch Sharp Aquos R2 Compact
Join the newsletter!
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?