Where the Galaxy S10’s foibles and shortcomings are exacerbated by its lesser specs, the Galaxy S10+ is able to lean on better hardware and emerge the superior smartphone.
Smartphones - Reviews
As far as 2019 flagship smartphones go, the Galaxy S10 is a jack of all trades but a master of none.
The P30 Pro doubles down on the things that worked about its predecessor and pushes the envelope for smartphone photography even further.
It might not be a true successor to its namesake, but it’s still another modern HMD handset that offers the usual winning combination of slick design, solid specs and delightfully clean software.
The Oppo AX7 is pitched at those who have already committed to making the necessary compromises that come hand-in-hand with the world of sub-$400 smartphones, but it thrives within those limitations nevertheless.
More than anything else, the Razer Phone 2 is a product that preaches to the already-converted.
The lack of wireless charging, headphone jack, MicroSD slot or water-resistance might sting some potential-buyers but an improved camera, slick software, Super VOOC charging and on-screen fingerprint sensor make the R17 Pro a stellar option for every...
The Nokia 7.1 isn’t a device without caveats but I think it’s one that’ll pay off for those looking to get a decent smartphone at a decent price.
$1500 is a lot of money to spend on a smartphone. However, if you're looking to spend that amount of money, the Mate 20 Pro makes a powerful case for itself.
The Pixel 3 XL will sate your hunger for a clean and modern smartphone experience with solid hardware, exceptional software and little fat to speak of.
At the end of the day, this is Apple’s best iPhone yet. Take it or leave it.
The Huawei Nova 3i has all the right specs but fails to bring them cohesively together to forge an identity of its own.
Even at its best, the Moto Z3 Play is a victim of diminishing returns.
Simply put: the Oppo AX5 is Oppo’s most accomplished budget-buy yet.
This is one of the best smartphones you can buy right now. But whether you should buy it is another question entirely.
Latest News Articles
- Huawei campaign offers extended warranty and cloud storage
- Oppo’s trade-in program could give you up to $700 toward your new smartphone
- The Nokia G10, a mid-range phone with a large battery, lands in Australia
- Samsung announces three new A series smartphones
- Belkin lights up iPhone charging
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Don't get fooled by this malware-ridden MSI Afterburner fake
- 2 The next MacBook Pro: More sizes, more speed, and no more Touch Bar
- 3 Before We Leave: Non-violent Kiwi game releases on Steam
- 4 Microsoft kills Windows 10X
- 5 Microsoft wants consumers to hang out on Teams
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?