Touch screen mobile phones are all the rage at the moment and Nokia has finally jumped aboard with the 5800 XpressMusic, its first ever full touch screen handset. This device brings a reasonable set of features, and the 5800 XpressMusic is a fair eff...
Smartphones - Reviews
A mid-range 3G mobile sporting an extremely stylish frame, Nokia’s 6600 Fold doesn’t offer any real outstanding features, but it should appeal to fashionistas regardless.
Nokia’s most anticipated release of 2008, the N96 replaces the popular N95 as Nokia’s flagship N-Series model.
Boasting the same features as the E71 minus the QWERTY keyboard, Nokia's E66 is aimed at users who aren't hell-bent on large amounts of text entry. This stylish E-Series handset has the same internal characteristics as its big brother in a smaller, m...
Perhaps the only device currently on the market that can claim to be a true competitor to the iPhone 3G, HTC's Touch Diamond is an impressive looking smartphone packed with features. The TouchFLO 3D interface is designed to make using this Windows Mo...
The first smartphone with a full QWERTY keyboard to be sold in Australia on pre-paid, the Centro represents a new approach by Palm. This compact and sleek handset has been designed for people who have never used a smartphone before. Despite its aggre...
The portable music player is the must-own gadget of the 21st Century; arguably rivalling the mobile phone with its widespread popularity. It therefore stands to reason that so many vendors attempt to combine the two, with a legion of music-centric ha...
Latest News Articles
- Huawei campaign offers extended warranty and cloud storage
- Oppo’s trade-in program could give you up to $700 toward your new smartphone
- The Nokia G10, a mid-range phone with a large battery, lands in Australia
- Samsung announces three new A series smartphones
- Belkin lights up iPhone charging
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Don't get fooled by this malware-ridden MSI Afterburner fake
- 2 The next MacBook Pro: More sizes, more speed, and no more Touch Bar
- 3 Microsoft kills Windows 10X
- 4 Before We Leave: Non-violent Kiwi game releases on Steam
- 5 Microsoft wants consumers to hang out on Teams
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?