#2 in our 2011 Tablet Countdown.
Smartphones - Reviews
#3 in our 2011 Tablet Countdown.
#4 in our 2011 Tablet Countdown.
#5 in our 2011 Tablet Countdown.
Motorola claims its Android-based Defy smartphone is "Life Proof"… a clever marketing term, but what does it actually mean?
#7 in our 2011 Tablet Countdown.
#8 in our 2011 Tablet Countdown.
Sony Ericsson describes its new Xperia Play as a “smartphone first”, but let’s be honest – the Play is for gamers. Not all gamers, either, but specifically those who are into old school PlayStation games. The main distinguish...
The Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc is a smartphone that sells itself on great design. The physical differences between the Arc and its competitors are noticeable from the first time you look at it – it’s sleek and sexy, with a concave backplat...
Telecom recently launched the LG Optimus 7Q as a contender to HTC’s 7 Trophy, Vodafone’s top Windows Phone 7 (WP7) handset.
LG's Optimus 2X is one of the first dual-core Android smartphones to reach Australian shores. The handset is not being distrusted by a carrier; instead it will be distributed through Harvey Norman for $649.
With much fanfare and the usual lengthy queues, the Apple iPad 2 was launched mid-March. New in this version are the cameras at front and rear, a more slimline and lightweight design, and the choice of black or white front surround. Apart from those...
This month Samsung will storm into Vodafone stores with a selection of smartphones and a new tablet – and they will all be running the latest version of Android.
This a hands-on preview for a US version of the iPad, so features may differ slightly. We'll review the New Zealand version of the tablet as soon as we get a device.
My first impression of the Motorola Flipout was positive. The way the screen flips clockwise to expose the QWERTY keyboard underneath reminded me of the T-Mobile Sidekick, an American phone that never made it here but was one of the few really good ...
Latest News Articles
- Huawei campaign offers extended warranty and cloud storage
- Oppo’s trade-in program could give you up to $700 toward your new smartphone
- The Nokia G10, a mid-range phone with a large battery, lands in Australia
- Samsung announces three new A series smartphones
- Belkin lights up iPhone charging
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Don't get fooled by this malware-ridden MSI Afterburner fake
- 2 Small phone lovers rejoice: The Asus Zenfone 8 is a fantastic option
- 3 How to remotely control your iPhone’s camera
- 4 Apple hires, then fires controversial ex-Facebook employee
- 5 Apple Music+, 3rd-gen AirPods may launch next week
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?