The iPhone 13 is a fantastic phone, but iPhone 12 users need not apply.
Smartphones - Reviews
The OnePlus Nord N200 5G is one of the best ways to get 5G connectivity and a great Android experience for cheap.
We review the Vivo X60 Pro, a remarkably stylish smartphone that wouldn't be out of place in a professional photographer's back pocket.
Oppo's X3 Find Pro review: A flagship smartphone that ticks all the boxes but has a hefty price tag.
The Oppo A74 is an entry-level 5G handset that offers exceptional value for its sub-$500 price.
The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra is less expensive than the S20 Ultra, and it's still Samsung's best and most full-featured phone to date. It is very big, though.
For a relative newcomer in a super competitive market, Realme is doing pretty well.
The Pixel 4a is one of the best phones you can buy right now. For AU$599 you get an Android phone with the best single lens for still images on any phone, all-day battery life, a compact design, and guaranteed three years of software updates.
The sound of Samsung’s foldable Galaxy Z Fold 2 dropping into the mailboxes of US reviewers is no surprise given the device was teased three weeks ago at an event that launched, among other products, the Note 20 Ultra.
The new iPhone SE is an indulgent return to what was but a sobering reminder that even what’s old is new again has limits.
When spending less money gets you a better display, longer battery life, sharper optics, 5G connectivity and less worries, being able to fold a 6.7-inch screen in on itself doesn’t seem nearly so tempting.
For those keen on a cheap Android handset that lacks flavor but provides plenty of value, the RealMe 6 is the brand’s best bet yet.
The Mate 30 Pro was the phone with the camera so good it was almost worth considering leaving the Google ecosystem to have but the P40 Pro can’t even manage that.
The Reno2 Z sends off 2019 in a way that embodies the best parts of Oppo’s approach to tech.
The Nubia Z20 is more of a curiosity than commendable.
Latest News Articles
- Vodafone offers deal on entire Samsung S21 Series
- Motorola’s new Moto G50 features 5G support but a downgraded camera
- Microsoft's Surface Duo 2 phone tries to fix the original's problems
- TCL releases a sub-$300 5G smartphone in Australia
- Samsung says Galaxy Z Flip3 and Galaxy Z Fold3 pre-orders are up by 20 percent
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best graphics cards for PC gaming
- 2 The M1X MacBook Pro might have a notch
- 3 New MacBook Pro tidbits: 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, MagSafe, more
- 4 How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- 5 Edit PDFs right in your browser with Adobe’s upgraded Acrobat extension
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?