The Oppo AX7 is pitched at those who have already committed to making the necessary compromises that come hand-in-hand with the world of sub-$400 smartphones, but it thrives within those limitations nevertheless.
Smartphones - Reviews
More than anything else, the Razer Phone 2 is a product that preaches to the already-converted.
The lack of wireless charging, headphone jack, MicroSD slot or water-resistance might sting some potential-buyers but an improved camera, slick software, Super VOOC charging and on-screen fingerprint sensor make the R17 Pro a stellar option for every...
The Nokia 7.1 isn’t a device without caveats but I think it’s one that’ll pay off for those looking to get a decent smartphone at a decent price.
$1500 is a lot of money to spend on a smartphone. However, if you're looking to spend that amount of money, the Mate 20 Pro makes a powerful case for itself.
The Pixel 3 XL will sate your hunger for a clean and modern smartphone experience with solid hardware, exceptional software and little fat to speak of.
At the end of the day, this is Apple’s best iPhone yet. Take it or leave it.
The Nova 3i has all the right specs but fails to bring them cohesively together to forge an identity of its own.
Even at its best, the Moto Z3 Play is a victim of diminishing returns.
Simply put: the Oppo AX5 is Oppo’s most accomplished budget-buy yet.
This is one of the best smartphones you can buy right now. But whether you should buy it is another question entirely.
The Nokia 3.1 is a smartphone that picks its wars wisely and if you’re looking to fight those same battles on a budget, it’s a weapon that shouldn’t be overlooked.
If the performance was just a few notches more consistent or the price-tag just that little bit cheaper, it’d be an easy sell as a go-to budget device. As it is, the E5 fails to be anything but yet another Moto budget smartphone.
The Find X isn’t just one of the better flagships on offer this year - it’s also one of the most refreshingly-different. There’s a hidden cost accompanying the phone’s unique camera, but most will probably find it worth paying.
If you’re someone who doesn’t care about more-intensive applications like mobile gaming and photography, it’s difficult to think of an easier standout budget device that the Moto G6.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ are going to offer spec-bumps, new tricks and 5G (for Telstra customers)
- Samsung go slimmer and sportier with new Galaxy Active smartwatch
- Samsung expand lineup with the iPhone XR-like Samsung Galaxy S10e
- Here's how much Samsung's S10 and S10+ will cost in Australia
- Samsung finally tell us what we want to know about the Galaxy Fold
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Facebook could face multibillion-dollar fine over privacy failures
- 2 Windows 7's support deadline may expire in July, if you don't apply this patch
- 3 Apple’s best analyst just gave his 2019 predictions and suddenly I’m super hopeful for the future
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ are going to offer spec-bumps, new tricks and 5G (for Telstra customers)
- 5 10 Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, and S10+ features that actually surprised us
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?