Huawei have packed a ton of value into the Nova 3e. However, they’re not the only brand packing a lot of value into that $200-$400 space anymore - and that leaves the Nova 3e outgunned on a few choice fronts.
Smartphones - Reviews
The R15 Pro sees Oppo bring more of that flagship experience to the sub-$800 smartphone space than ever before to generous effect.
LG's G7 ThinQ is a by-the-numbers hardware play that - while perfectly adequate - utterly fails to be anything more than a raw, arithmetical, sum of its parts.
Between the solid material design and build-quality, performance that swings above its price-bracket and slick software experience, the Redmi Note 5 is a smartphone that’s very easy to recommend.
The Sony Xperia XZ2 is a good phone but, for the price and compared to the competition, it’s difficult to really call it good enough to make the case for choosing it over the other options.
Even if It’s a little predictable, not every purchase needs a twist. Sometimes you want something that works as intended, and the Nokia 7 Plus fits that mold nicely.
A good smartphone is more than just a camera - and while the P20 Pro’s camera do catch more of the finer details than the competition can, a lot of elements around that camera don’t always deliver on the same level.
Where last year’s Nokia 8 managed an easily-likable - albeit maybe-restrained - combination of specs, design and price, the Nokia 8 Sirocco goes a little overboard.
The phrase ‘leaner and meaner’ probably doesn’t do it justice - this handset is a double-down by HMD on everything that worked in the 2017 model combined with a number of key improvements.
If you’re not turned off by Sony’s OmniBalance design language and into the idea of using your next phone for “phone stuff” and not a whole lot else, the Xperia XA2 is priced just well enough to make it worth consideration.
As it stands, the U11 Life is a solid stock Android experience that’s easy to recommend if you can’t stand all the other options or are particularly drawn in by the design and waterproofing.
With the S9 and S9+, Samsung swing their engineering talent, brand power and their overall focus back towards the camera side of the equation and, while the results of this pivot aren’t by any means poor, the whole thing does come off as a little pre...
Is this the best budget phone of 2018? Way too early to say. However, it certainly sets a high - or low - standard that every other vendor playing in the budget space will have to take into account as the year chugs along.
Even if it is the company’s sharpest iClone yet, the arrival of the iPhone X sometimes feels like it takes some of the wind out of the R11s’ sails. Still, as an alternative to the iPhone 8, the R11S is easy to recommend. The performance is good, the ...
The Blackberry KEYone Black Edition looks and feels identical to a new, original KEYone (save for the black, metal bands at the sides). However, the extra memory means that it won’t slow down.
Latest News Articles
- Google faces €4.34 billion fine over Android browser and search engine ties
- Ericsson, Telstra and Intel achieve first 5G commercial network data call
- Boost Mobile wins 2018 Canstar Blue Customer Satisfaction Award
- Sony Xperia XZ2 now available through Telstra
- Airplay 2 available on Sonos
Most Popular Articles
- 1 This 4-port USB hub is just $3.50 today, $5 off list
- 2 Microsoft's pledge to win back the consumer needs to be more than just words
- 3 The Data Transfer Project has big-name support, but it's missing the biggest one: Apple
- 4 The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 could be the best thing that ever happened to Bixby
- 5 10 Best Free To Play Games You Can Play In 2018
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?