You miss out on a few things like wireless charging but, for the asking price, we’d still rate the Huawei P30 as an incredibly competitive package.
Smartphones - Reviews
For most people, the Moto G7 Plus will do a fine job of handling your day-to-day demands. For those who need it to push a little further, it’ll do that too.
The Nokia 1 Plus is a budget phone that takes the usual shortcuts, but ends up hitting all the expected roadblocks regardless.
The Nokia 9 PureView feels like a great foundation for the next generation of Nokia devices, but it doesn’t feel like a foundation I’m rushing to lean on just yet.
If you can live without things like wireless charging, water resistance and the ability to take photos of the moon, there are almost zero reasons to look at buying anything other than the Pixel 3a.
Motorola’s G-series remains the gold standard for budget smartphones - and this year’s G7 continues that legacy in strong form.
At $899, the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 honestly feels like a downright steal.
Where the Galaxy S10’s foibles and shortcomings are exacerbated by its lesser specs, the Galaxy S10+ is able to lean on better hardware and emerge the superior smartphone.
As far as 2019 flagship smartphones go, the Galaxy S10 is a jack of all trades but a master of none.
The P30 Pro doubles down on the things that worked about its predecessor and pushes the envelope for smartphone photography even further.
It might not be a true successor to its namesake, but it’s still another modern HMD handset that offers the usual winning combination of slick design, solid specs and delightfully clean software.
The Oppo AX7 is pitched at those who have already committed to making the necessary compromises that come hand-in-hand with the world of sub-$400 smartphones, but it thrives within those limitations nevertheless.
More than anything else, the Razer Phone 2 is a product that preaches to the already-converted.
The lack of wireless charging, headphone jack, MicroSD slot or water-resistance might sting some potential-buyers but an improved camera, slick software, Super VOOC charging and on-screen fingerprint sensor make the R17 Pro a stellar option for every...
The Nokia 7.1 isn’t a device without caveats but I think it’s one that’ll pay off for those looking to get a decent smartphone at a decent price.
Latest News Articles
- Oppo show off a smartphone camera that's seamlessly integrated into the display
- Here's how much Oppo Reno 5G will cost in Australia
- The Reno 5G is looking like Oppo's most expensive smartphone to date
- Report: Huawei will roll out their own mobile OS next month
- Google breaks up with Huawei, pulls Android license
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple recalls older MacBook Pro over fire risk
- 2 Amazon turn the page on second-gen Kindle Oasis
- 3 Google won't be making Android or Chrome OS tablets ever again
- 4 Ecovacs are now selling a robot vacuum cleaner for less than $500
- 5 Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
Join the newsletter!
- Computex 2019
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?