More than anything else, the Razer Phone 2 is a product that preaches to the already-converted.
Smartphones - Reviews
The lack of wireless charging, headphone jack, MicroSD slot or water-resistance might sting some potential-buyers but an improved camera, slick software, Super VOOC charging and on-screen fingerprint sensor make the R17 Pro a stellar option for every...
The Nokia 7.1 isn’t a device without caveats but I think it’s one that’ll pay off for those looking to get a decent smartphone at a decent price.
$1500 is a lot of money to spend on a smartphone. However, if you're looking to spend that amount of money, the Mate 20 Pro makes a powerful case for itself.
The Pixel 3 XL will sate your hunger for a clean and modern smartphone experience with solid hardware, exceptional software and little fat to speak of.
At the end of the day, this is Apple’s best iPhone yet. Take it or leave it.
The Nova 3i has all the right specs but fails to bring them cohesively together to forge an identity of its own.
Even at its best, the Moto Z3 Play is a victim of diminishing returns.
Simply put: the Oppo AX5 is Oppo’s most accomplished budget-buy yet.
This is one of the best smartphones you can buy right now. But whether you should buy it is another question entirely.
The Nokia 3.1 is a smartphone that picks its wars wisely and if you’re looking to fight those same battles on a budget, it’s a weapon that shouldn’t be overlooked.
If the performance was just a few notches more consistent or the price-tag just that little bit cheaper, it’d be an easy sell as a go-to budget device. As it is, the E5 fails to be anything but yet another Moto budget smartphone.
The Find X isn’t just one of the better flagships on offer this year - it’s also one of the most refreshingly-different. There’s a hidden cost accompanying the phone’s unique camera, but most will probably find it worth paying.
If you’re someone who doesn’t care about more-intensive applications like mobile gaming and photography, it’s difficult to think of an easier standout budget device that the Moto G6.
Despite several concrete strengths, there's just not a whole lot to find exciting in the U12+. Just more of the same from a formula that's been yielding diminishing returns for a while now.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Galaxy A8s Release Date, Price, Specs and More
- Wizards of the Coast invest $10 million into MTG: Arena esports
- PC World 2018 Editor's Choice Awards Nominees Announced
- Sony Xperia XZ4 Release Date, Price, Specs and More
- Boost Mobile boosts data inclusions
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best USB-C hubs for your laptop or tablet
- 2 The new Samsung A8s could be our first look at the Galaxy S10's 'hole-punch' display
- 3 Arlo announces 4K HDR wire-free security camera system
- 4 After another massive Google+ data breach, you should probably delete your profile right now
- 5 Editor's Choice Awards 2018, Part Two - Mobile
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- PC World 2018 Editor's Choice Awards
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?