Smartphones - Reviews
Results (1 - 20 of 33)
The perfect Android phone. Almost
An overpriced 2016 Android smartphone launched in 2017
Is this the best mid-range Android phone?
Almost everything about this phone is perfect
Can Android save BlackBerry's phone business?
Fantastic for all multimedia, though a bit too big for everyday phone calls
Can LG and Google recapture the magic of the hugely successful Nexus 5?
How does the successor follow the best phone of 2014?
Don't be fooled by its looks because the iPhone 6s is a brand new phone
Catering to all multimedia whims and going on further with its near stock version of Android
Separating the R7 Plus from the pack is an outstanding display and a competitive price
The Moto G has long been the go-to phone for people on a budget. Is it still?
The year's best innovations undermined by one fatal flaw
Nokia's reclaim to fame
A worthy alternative to Samsung's Galaxy S5
The best and worst smartphone you can buy
Despite a few flaws, the Nexus 5 offers impressive value for money and comes highly recommended
We had a rare hands-on session with LG’s curved-screen smartphone.
Latest News Articles
- What's on offer in Telstra's latest flash sale?
- Google’s big, bold Pixel 6 takes aim at Apple and Samsung
- Oppo releases a sub-$250 smartphone with a bigger battery than most premium phones
- Vodafone offers deal on entire Samsung S21 Series
- Motorola’s new Moto G50 features 5G support but a downgraded camera
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 Google may have built a better iPhone with the Pixel 6
- 3 Meet Zephyr: Razer’s crazy RGB N95 mask gets real
- 4 How the M1 Pro and M1 Max open up a world of possibilities for the Mac
- 5 Sizing up the MacBook Pro: Go big, go small, or go Max?
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?