Xiaomi Smartphones - Reviews
Results (141 - 154 of 154)
The G2 has a great screen and good battery life but LG's software spoils the experience
Sony’s Xperia M is a lower-mid-range 3G smartphone, exclusive to Telecom in New Zealand at a price of $349.
The Lumia 1020 is best camera phone you'll ever use, full stop
We review the Huawei Ascend P6, at its launch the world's thinnest smartphone.
The Nokia Lumia 925 is without a doubt the best Windows Phone yet
The Smart mini is Vodafone’s most entry-level Android smartphone, at NZ$99 with a prepay SIM pack.
A cheap Telstra 4G smartphone, with super-fast downloads
The Huawei Ascend Mate has a huge display but suffers from poor performance
The Lumia 520 packs in a wealth of features for its low asking price
A perfect sized smartphone with an excellent design but a little too expensive
The Samsung Galaxy S4 is an excellent and overall outstanding smartphone with a few annoyances
The HTC One is one of the best designed phones we've ever used but it has a few annoying flaws
Latest News Articles
- Oppo shows off ColorOS 11, its take on Android 11
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Galaxy S20: Is Bigger Better?
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 20 due for an August 5 reveal
- Samsung's Galaxy A31 and A71 5G are now available in Australia
- Apple plots 2020 roadmap with rumored 'flat' iPhone 12, smaller HomePod, new Macs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The Galaxy S20 Fan Edition is for fans of Samsung phones that cost $700
- 2 Nvidia warns stocks of its GeForce RTX 3090 'BFGPU' will be low
- 3 Why we can't laugh at laptop integrated graphics anymore
- 4 iPad (8th generation) review: It's got a faster processor, and that's all
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins unveils its PX7 Carbon Edition wireless noise-cancelling headphones
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?