Smartphones - Reviews
Results (141 - 160 of 163)
The best and worst smartphone you can buy
Braven's 855s can withstand the elements, and it can also be paired with a second speaker to provide excellent stereo sound quality
Play music wirelessly with this stylish boombox.
Logitech's newest iPhone accessory makes use of the 'game controller' features in iOS 7
Despite a few flaws, the Nexus 5 offers impressive value for money and comes highly recommended
We had a rare hands-on session with LG’s curved-screen smartphone.
An overpriced companion device that fails to excel at any particular function
This smartwatch aims to be a notification device above all else, and benefits greatly from that simple approach.
The Xperia Z1's excellent camera and good build quality is let down by poor ergonomics and mediocre viewing angles
The G2 has a great screen and good battery life but LG's software spoils the experience
Sony’s Xperia M is a lower-mid-range 3G smartphone, exclusive to Telecom in New Zealand at a price of $349.
The Lumia 1020 is best camera phone you'll ever use, full stop
We review the Huawei Ascend P6, at its launch the world's thinnest smartphone.
The Nokia Lumia 925 is without a doubt the best Windows Phone yet
The Smart mini is Vodafone’s most entry-level Android smartphone, at NZ$99 with a prepay SIM pack.
A cheap Telstra 4G smartphone, with super-fast downloads
The Huawei Ascend Mate has a huge display but suffers from poor performance
The Lumia 520 packs in a wealth of features for its low asking price
Latest News Articles
- Telstra launches yet another flash sale
- Samsung’s newest mobile processor has an AMD GPU with ray tracing
- Is the new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G worth it?
- Telstra offers free 12 month subscriptions to Disney+
- Vodafone offers $1200 handset vouchers
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Wordle may be fixed, but the App Store is still a total mess
- 2 Is the new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G worth it?
- 3 Google is wrong. Apple’s iMessage is actually a failure
- 4 Apple is reportedly prepping an iPhone SE with a first-of-its-kind display
- 5 The best HomeKit-compatible smart plugs
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?