Smartphones - Reviews
Results (1 - 20 of 161)
The iPhone 13 is a great phone but not a great upgrade.
You’re also getting a much better screen, Wi-Fi 6E, S Pen support, and way more RAM.
Apple's biggest and most expensive iPhone runs a lot longer than the rest.
None of the iPhone 13 Pro's improvements are surprising, but they still manage to impress.
A smartphone with a Supermoon Mode for taking moon snaps
Oppo's flagship smartphone is an impressive but pricey option
Brilliant form-factor, lethal price-tag
This isn't cute anymore
F O R B I D D E N !
It costs a pretty penny, but you’re paying for the best
The phone for those who are happy to make do
Latest News Articles
- Oppo releases a sub-$250 smartphone with a bigger battery than most premium phones
- Vodafone offers deal on entire Samsung S21 Series
- Motorola’s new Moto G50 features 5G support but a downgraded camera
- Microsoft's Surface Duo 2 phone tries to fix the original's problems
- TCL releases a sub-$300 5G smartphone in Australia
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google’s big, bold Pixel 6 takes aim at Apple and Samsung
- 2 How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- 3 How to sell or trade in your old Mac and save on a new one
- 4 New MacBook Pro tidbits: 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, MagSafe, more
- 5 Are we really getting mad at the iPhone 14 already?
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?