The smartphone market isn’t growing. Average phone prices are declining. And brash smartphone startups are going out of business. That’s the good news.
Smartphones - Opinions
A new class of security problem is caused by smartphone makers that create vulnerabilities deliberately without telling customers.
Sure, OLED probably isn't coming until next year. But this year's iPhone could be a sleeper hit.
The OUKITEL K10000 Android phone has a 10,000mAh battery, and it can reportedly be used as a power bank to 'reverse charge' other mobile devices, including as many as three dead iPhone 6s Plus handsets.
Is the grass greener on the other side of the walled garden?
Could the iPhone 6s be the last “s” release we see?
Latest News Articles
- The Oppo Find X3 Pro gets Android 12 trial
- Felix Mobile launches its Refer a Friend offer
- Huawei campaign offers extended warranty and cloud storage
- Oppo’s trade-in program could give you up to $700 toward your new smartphone
- The Nokia G10, a mid-range phone with a large battery, lands in Australia
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to turn off News And Interests in Windows 10's taskbar
- 2 Windows 11 rumours flare anew with Windows 10 'retirement' set for 2025
- 3 iOS 15, iPadOS 15, and macOS Monterey: Which features will work on your device
- 4 Asus ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition review: This all-AMD laptop is affordable and very fast
- 5 AirPods iOS 15 firmware: Find My, spatial audio, Conversation Boost and more
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?