The future might around the corner but it’s far from imminent - and there is a distinction to be made.
Smartphones - Opinions
How - and why - did modern smartphones get so expensive? Who even spends that kind of money on a phone? And what will the $2000 “superphones” of today look like in five years time?
Here are reliable VPN options to consider.
The iPad mini is too small for Apple's vision of what an iPad should be. Let's let it go.
Before we had thin-bezel displays, triple-lens cameras and AI-enhanced processing power, we had curved form factors like that found in the Samsung Galaxy Round.
This year, I think the best way forward is for Apple to innovate on price.
Two screen are better than one. At least, that’s the theory. However, there are a few things to consider first before buying into the hype around foldable smartphones.
The Galaxy Note 9 is a chance for Samsung to reset the narrative on Bixby - here’s hoping they make use of it.
By the end of next year, five cameras will be standard on flagship smartphones. Because AI and AR.
Regardless of whether the government chooses to go forward and ban Huawei from being involved with Australia's next-generation of 5G networks, there will almost certainly be repercussions here that could affect Australian consumers.
The smartphone market isn’t growing. Average phone prices are declining. And brash smartphone startups are going out of business. That’s the good news.
A new class of security problem is caused by smartphone makers that create vulnerabilities deliberately without telling customers.
Sure, OLED probably isn't coming until next year. But this year's iPhone could be a sleeper hit.
The OUKITEL K10000 Android phone has a 10,000mAh battery, and it can reportedly be used as a power bank to 'reverse charge' other mobile devices, including as many as three dead iPhone 6s Plus handsets.
Is the grass greener on the other side of the walled garden?
Latest News Articles
- The one thing that every 5G smartphone (so far) has in common
- The Razer Phone 2 gets a price-drop and Android Pie
- Huawei's hyper-premium Mate 20 RS is now available in Australia
- MWC 2019: Turns out Alcatel do have a 5G phone - but it probably won't be coming to Australia this year
- MWC 2019: Nubia's smartphone of the future feels a lot like the smartwatches of today
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Giveaway: Win an Honor Play
- 2 Intel promises 9th-gen mobile Core processors will arrive 'very, very soon'
- 3 Obsidian's Outer Worlds and Remedy's Control lead a new wave of Epic Games Store exclusives
- 4 Your Steam library is getting a massive visual overhaul this summer
- 5 Hands-on: The $399 Oculus Rift S kicks off the next gen of PC-based VR by appealing to the masses
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?