There’s no one or right or true way to review anything, smartphones included.
Smartphones - Opinions
In a world where Huawei can’t be the one to keep Samsung on their toes when it comes to Android smartphones, it’s not impossible to imagine LG might end up picking up the mantle.
The iPhone 11 Pro feels like the first iPhone in a long time that might actually given me a good enough reason to seriously consider buying back in.
The Pixel 4 might not have the same chunky notch found on the Pixel 3 but the Google's newfound alternative might be way worse.
The future might around the corner but it’s far from imminent - and there is a distinction to be made.
How - and why - did modern smartphones get so expensive? Who even spends that kind of money on a phone? And what will the $2000 “superphones” of today look like in five years time?
Here are reliable VPN options to consider.
The iPad mini is too small for Apple's vision of what an iPad should be. Let's let it go.
Before we had thin-bezel displays, triple-lens cameras and AI-enhanced processing power, we had curved form factors like that found in the Samsung Galaxy Round.
This year, I think the best way forward is for Apple to innovate on price.
Two screen are better than one. At least, that’s the theory. However, there are a few things to consider first before buying into the hype around foldable smartphones.
The Galaxy Note 9 is a chance for Samsung to reset the narrative on Bixby - here’s hoping they make use of it.
By the end of next year, five cameras will be standard on flagship smartphones. Because AI and AR.
Regardless of whether the government chooses to go forward and ban Huawei from being involved with Australia's next-generation of 5G networks, there will almost certainly be repercussions here that could affect Australian consumers.
The smartphone market isn’t growing. Average phone prices are declining. And brash smartphone startups are going out of business. That’s the good news.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's Galaxy A31 and A71 5G are now available in Australia
- Apple plots 2020 roadmap with rumored 'flat' iPhone 12, smaller HomePod, new Macs
- Could coronavirus delay the launch of the Google Pixel 4a?
- The Huawei P40 Pro might have the largest smartphone camera sensor ever. It might not matter.
- Telstra temporarily slices $10 off SIM-only plans
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Microsoft begins pushing the 'new' Microsoft Edge browser to all Windows 10 PCs
- 2 Epic will give away the next Total War game for free on launch day
- 3 Samsung teams with Microsoft to ensure you’ll never stop paying for phones
- 4 Huawei hold their own with new Matebook laptops
- 5 The HP Pavilion Gaming 16 is an $800 gaming laptop with 16 inches of screen
Join the newsletter!
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?