How - and why - did modern smartphones get so expensive? Who even spends that kind of money on a phone? And what will the $2000 “superphones” of today look like in five years time?
Smartphones - Opinions
Here are reliable VPN options to consider.
The iPad mini is too small for Apple's vision of what an iPad should be. Let's let it go.
Before we had thin-bezel displays, triple-lens cameras and AI-enhanced processing power, we had curved form factors like that found in the Samsung Galaxy Round.
This year, I think the best way forward is for Apple to innovate on price.
Two screen are better than one. At least, that’s the theory. However, there are a few things to consider first before buying into the hype around foldable smartphones.
The Galaxy Note 9 is a chance for Samsung to reset the narrative on Bixby - here’s hoping they make use of it.
By the end of next year, five cameras will be standard on flagship smartphones. Because AI and AR.
Regardless of whether the government chooses to go forward and ban Huawei from being involved with Australia's next-generation of 5G networks, there will almost certainly be repercussions here that could affect Australian consumers.
The smartphone market isn’t growing. Average phone prices are declining. And brash smartphone startups are going out of business. That’s the good news.
A new class of security problem is caused by smartphone makers that create vulnerabilities deliberately without telling customers.
Sure, OLED probably isn't coming until next year. But this year's iPhone could be a sleeper hit.
The OUKITEL K10000 Android phone has a 10,000mAh battery, and it can reportedly be used as a power bank to 'reverse charge' other mobile devices, including as many as three dead iPhone 6s Plus handsets.
Is the grass greener on the other side of the walled garden?
Could the iPhone 6s be the last “s” release we see?
Latest News Articles
- Oppo tease biometric and camera innovations ahead of MWC 2019
- LG V50 release date, price, specs and news rumours
- The new iPhone XS battery case works with the iPhone X, but don't expect perfection
- Fnatic and OnePlus announce global esports partnership
- Oppo tease a 10x zoom smartphone camera
Most Popular Articles
- 1 For some, the glory days of Microsoft are ending in about a year
- 2 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- 3 LG V50 release date, price, specs and news rumours
- 4 Creative Super X-Fi review: A 'holographic audio' eargasm
- 5 Top 10 Apple and Android smartphones you can buy for under $300
Join the newsletter!
- CES 2019 Round-Up:
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20, and we only have one question.
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?