An in-car GPS device that knows what’s going on around it is the Holy Grail of the GPS world, and this functionality is now available locally. TomTom’s new Go Live range of navigation units are the first with live traffic updates, so they...
Smartphones - News
<a href="http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/index.cfm?prodcatid=18">Smartphone</a> shipments grew from 177 million in 2009 to 302 million in 2010, a remarkable 71 percent growth rate.
RIM's latest BlackBerry will combine a touchscreen with a full QWERTY keyboard in a candybar-style design, according to leaked images.
<a href="http://www.microsoft.co.uk">Microsoft</a> has released its first update for <a href="http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/index.cfm?ReviewID=3212809">Windows Phone 7</a> handsets.
Windows Phone 7 users looks set to be able to enjoy Angry Birds on their handsets after the game's developer Rovio confirmed it was planning a version for Microsoft's mobile platform
The ViewPad 7 marks the ViewSonic's first foray into the tablet arena. The device packs a fair number of features into its squared-off 7-inch frame--most notably the ability to handle 3G data and the ability to double as a phone (if you pay for a voi...
LG has announced it will be the first manufacturer to launch a 3D smartphone, the LG Optimus 3D.
A few months ago, we reviewed an <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/product/449667/review/xperia_x10.html">unlocked Sony Ericsson Xperia X10</a>. We were unable to assign it a score, however, since Sony Ericsson sent us a unit with unfinished an...
Texas Instruments on Monday said it will start shipping a new dual-core chip for devices like smartphones and tablets later this year.
The Apple iPhone 4, announced today by Steve Jobs at Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference, will be 24 percent thinner than its predecessor at 9.3mm thick, contain a front-facing camera, and offer greatly improved battery performance (up to 40 perc...
Apple CEO Steve Jobs on Monday announced the fourth-generation iPhone during a keynote speech at the Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco.
Well, here it is. The handset that took the <a href="http://www.pcworld.in/news/how-android-phones-became-hit"><u>fight to the iPhone in the U.S.</u></a> and gathered accolades from all over. The Motorola Milestone AKA Droid is here and breaks an uns...
The Sony Ericsson Vivaz's only accomplishment isn't just managing to get huge Kareena Kapoor billboards plastered all across town. It is a pretty neat touchscreen smartphone that brings all the goodness of 720p video recording along with it. Let's se...
Nokia announced on Tuesday its latest smartphone, the multimedia-heavy N8, featuring a 12-megapixel camera and HD video recording.
Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications expanded its line of smartphones based on Google's Android software platform on Sunday, adding two new touchscreen models: the Xperia X10 mini and mini pro.
Latest News Articles
- Google Pixel 6: Cheapest way to get it in Australia this Black Friday
- This Aussie Black Friday deal on the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G is a real gem
- Telstra’s Black Friday sale includes tech and accessories
- Oppo slashes popular phone prices for Australian Black Friday 2021
- Vodafone offers deal on entire Samsung S21 Series
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Everything we know (and hope) Apple is releasing in December 2021
- 2 Monterey’s best feature still hasn’t arrived. Will it be worth the wait?
- 3 Fitbit Inspire 2 vs. Fitbit Luxe vs. Fitbit Charge 5: Which popular fitness tracker is right for you?
- 4 Apple ‘investigating’ widespread MacBook Pro MagSafe charging issues
- 5 Switching from the iPhone 12 mini to the iPhone 13 Pro Max opened my eyes
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?