Gartner claims tablets will represent only 9.5 per cent of total worldwide sales of devices in 2014, with growth slowing from 55 per cent year-over-year (YoY) in 2013 to 11 per cent this year.
Smartphones - News
Apple today released, then quickly pulled, its first update for iOS 8 after customers flooded its support forum with reports that their iPhone 6 and 6 Plus smartphones could no longer connect to a cellular network.
Apple will release the 4.7-inch iPhone 6 and the 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Plus in Australia on September 19. The sixth generation of iPhones benefit from improved processing hardware, better cameras, contactless payments and Wi-Fi enabled voice calls.
The last 48 hours has seen circular smartwatches, smartphones that extend gaming consoles and phablets with screens that spill over the edge. Following the rampant innovation from LG, Sony, and Samsung respectively is Nokia, which announced a new sof...
Sony’s has spent the last six months honing the designs and performance of its Xperia smartphones and tablets. The company’s Z3 range, which was announced at the IFA tradeshow in Berlin, proves thinner, lighter, more durable and better equipped than ...
A virtual reality headset, a curving Note Edge screen, a 3G smartwatch and a metal skeleton on the Galaxy Note 4 are the innovations revealed at Samsung’s unpacked event in Berlin.
One of the worst-kept rumors in the Windows world is now confirmed to be true: HTC has brought its One (M8) phone hardware to Windows Phone.
Samsung has taken a preemptive jab at rival Apple by releasing a metal smartphone, the Galaxy Alpha, overnight in London.
The 'little rice' that could
Samsung has launched its new Galaxy Alpha with a metal frame, in a bid to boost sales after the plastic design of its smartphones has been blamed for the company's recent struggles.
Motorola Mobility has made an unexpected comeback thanks to its popular Moto G and Moto E smartphones, but increased competition and its looming acquisition by Lenovo make the future far from certain.
Microsoft Devices’ new flagship smartphone, the Nokia Lumia 930, has launched in New Zealand, and Vodafone has won exclusive rights to the sell it.
Apple already has one, Microsoft and Google say they'll build one, Minnesota will demand it from next year and it could soon be the law in California and maybe nationwide. The smartphone kill switch appears to be on its way to every handset sold in t...
Apple CEO Tim Cook and one of his top lieutenants today outlined the next iterations of the company's critical iOS and the less-important OS X before enthusiastic developers.
Electronics giant LG has leap-frogged smartphones from Samsung, Sony and HTC with the unveiling of the 5.5in, 1440p G3.
Latest News Articles
- Telstra launches yet another flash sale
- Samsung’s newest mobile processor has an AMD GPU with ray tracing
- Is the new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G worth it?
- Telstra offers free 12 month subscriptions to Disney+
- Vodafone offers $1200 handset vouchers
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to undervolt your graphics card
- 2 Intel 12th-gen laptops are here: 5 things you need to know
- 3 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3050 review: A truly modern GPU for the masses (hopefully)
- 4 Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6500 XT review: Affordable, quiet, and smart
- 5 EcoFlow Delta Mini Portable Power Station review: What can’t it do?
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?