Oppo's official Twitter handle has tweeted out a video teasing their next technical innovation.
Smartphones - News
Looking for a 5G phone that's a little more affordable than Samsung's S10 5G? The Oppo Reno 5G might be the device you're after.
Oppo have officially announced Australian launch details for their Reno smartphone.
Huawei's MD for the Middle East has teased a potential window date for Huawei's long-rumored mobile operating system.
Google has revoked Huawei's Android license, days after the US Government added the Chinese tech giant to a trade blacklist.
If you were expecting a delay between the announcement of the Google Pixel 3a and Google Pixel 3a XL, you'll be delighted to learn that both budget-friendly Pixel phones are already available in Australia.
HMD Global's latest Nokia-branded flagship has gotten an official Australian price ahead of launch.
To tie-in with Mother's Day, Huawei is running a promotion that'll see buyers of their new P30 and P30 Pro smartphones gifted with a $200 e-gift card.
An additional version of Motorola's new Moto G7 will be available through Telstra.
In another piece of bad news for Samsung this week, the Galaxy Wearable app for Android devices is currently broken, with many users reporting sign-in problems.
A number of US tech writers and journalists have reported issues with the durability of Samsung's first foldable, raising durability concerns days out from the device's launch.
Apple and Qualcomm have surprisingly settled their legal case, with Apple agreeing to pay Qualcomm an undisclosed sum and royalties.
Google has officially begun laying the groundwork for the arrival of their next set of Google Pixel smartphones.
Oppo has pushed the asking price for their entry-level smartphones even lower, announcing the new AX5s.
Chinese smartphone and technology giant Xiaomi is making the jump to the Australian market.
Latest News Articles
- Oppo show off a smartphone camera that's seamlessly integrated into the display
- Here's how much Oppo Reno 5G will cost in Australia
- The Reno 5G is looking like Oppo's most expensive smartphone to date
- Report: Huawei will roll out their own mobile OS next month
- Google breaks up with Huawei, pulls Android license
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple recalls older MacBook Pro over fire risk
- 2 Amazon turn the page on second-gen Kindle Oasis
- 3 Google won't be making Android or Chrome OS tablets ever again
- 4 Ecovacs are now selling a robot vacuum cleaner for less than $500
- 5 Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
Join the newsletter!
- Computex 2019
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?