Oppo has launched a smartphone trade-in program for Australia that gives you big customer loyalty discounts on aging Oppo phones.
Smartphones - News
HMD has launched the Nokia G10, a mid-range phone with a big battery that lasts for three days.
Samsung has updated its Galaxy A series range of smartphones with the release of three new mid-priced models – the A32, A52 and A72.
Boost Charge Smart Cable range gives the green light to a full charge.
Realme isn’t resting on its laurels. Just three months after releasing the 7 Pro, the smartphone manufacturer has followed up with another budget conscious entry into this highly competitive marketplace, the Realme 7 5G.
Fancy some new Soundform earbuds or a Boost↑Charge wireless charger stand for iPhone 12? Check out Belkin in the forthcoming months.
Boost Mobile has upgraded and expanded its refurbished iPhone offer at Coles supermarkets, with the iPhone 8 available nationally for $359, including a $10 Prepaid SIM.
Telstra are running a handful of Black Friday discounts on some of the year's biggest smartphones.
Huawei says its Mate 40 Pro is its greenest smartphone yet. And it’s now available in Australia.
The Poly Sync Family is a new line of smart, USB and Bluetooth speakerphones that use proprietary microphone technology to track the talker, not the noise.
TCL Communication has unleashed its latest cheap smartphone, the Alcatel 1SE, and it’s certainly a step up from its predecessor, the 3V.
A quarter of Australians say working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic has made them enjoy work more.
The latest iterations of the Huawei Mate smartphone series appear to boldly go where no Huawei devices have gone before.
Oppo has announced ColorOS 11, its version of Android 11, hot on the heels of Google’s full release of the software last week.
We decided to breakdown whether or not Samsung’s Note 10 series holds its own against the company’s 2020 flagships.
Latest News Articles
- Oppo’s trade-in program could give you up to $700 toward your new smartphone
- The Nokia G10, a mid-range phone with a large battery, lands in Australia
- Samsung announces three new A series smartphones
- Belkin lights up iPhone charging
- Realme dials in 5G smartphone
Most Popular Articles
- 1 No, Apple's new M1 iPad Pro won't kill the PC
- 2 The new M1 iMac in pictures
- 3 iPad Pro (2021): 5 standout features that make the best tablet even better
- 4 How does Apple's new M1 iMac compare to Windows All-in-One PCs?
- 5 The purple iPhone is meaningless in a world where every iPhone is in a case
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?