Belkin has introduced its 3.5mm Audio + Charge RockStar adapter for the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone 7 and the iPhone 7 Plus.
Smartphones - News
Panasonic has announced the launch of its latest Windows powered handheld touchpad with a barcode reader.
Samsung Australia claim the new Galaxy Note 8 has already broken the company's records for preorders ahead of launch. The company held a event this morning to celebrate, bringing along a few newly-announced goodies from IFA.
Upstart phone brand OnePlus has celebrated the soft launch of their flagship OnePlus 5 smartphone with a fan event at Sydney's Museum of Contemporary Art. Here's an inside look at what took place.
Oppo Australia have released a new, limited football-themed version of the R11 smartphone, available through JB Hi-Fi.
Mobile accessory brand 3SIXT has announced that its wide range of cases will be available in new sizes for the freshly-announced iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X.
After experiencing its largest year-on-year growth over the last 12 months, ALDI Mobile is introducing a new market leading prepaid plan and revamping its existing data offering.
Tech21 has announced the launch of its new and enhanced protective range of cases and screen shields for iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X.
Accessories brand Pelican Products Australia has announced a pair of new rugged smartphone cases, designed for use with Apple’s new iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
Belkin have revealed their newest wireless charging pad The Boost Up Wireless Charging Pad, set to launch this week alongside preorders for Apple's new iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
...And which devices will be able to run Apple's updated mobile OS, which has been in public beta since late June.
The iPhone 8 and 8 Plus have the Home button and body bezels, they still use Touch ID instead of Face ID, and the LCD screen sizes are the same that you're used to. But don't call them retro.
Apple have rung in the ten year anniversary of the original iPhone at their September keynote, announcing a new Apple Watch, Apple TV 4K, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus along with the the long-rumored iPhone X.
Good-bye Home button, hello OLED, Face ID, and Animoji. Here's everything you need to know about the iPhone X announcement.
Strike, Australia’s leading provider and manufacturer of innovative car technologies, has launched a new range of device holders for Samsung’s latest flagship mobile: the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
Latest News Articles
- Belkin introduces 3.5mm Audio + Charge Rockstar compatible with new iPhone range
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
- Oppo release limited Barcelona FC version of R11 flagship
- 3SIXT Reveals iPhone X Offering
- ALDI Mobile Ups Stakes in the Telco Industry
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- 2 Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
- 3 Microsoft plans to own quantum computing like it owns Windows PCs
- 4 Loihi is Intel's brainy chip designed to outthink your PC's Core CPU
- 5 HTC Vive vs. Oculus Rift vs. Windows Mixed Reality: What's the difference?
Join the newsletter!
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?