Google has been ordered to pay a €4.34 billion fine and stop forcing Android smartphone makers to install its search engine and browser on their phones. That decision was handed down by the European Union's antitrust authority on Wednesday.
Smartphones - News
Ericsson, Telstra and Intel have successfully completed the first end-to-end, 5G, non-standalone (NSA) 3GPP data call on a commercial network at Telstra’s 5G Innovation Centre.
Boost Mobile has been recognised for the first time by Canstar Blue with its 2018 Customer Satisfaction Award, topping the customer ratings for prepaid phone plans.
The Sony Xperia XZ2 is now available through Telstra, with advancements in its mobile camera, display and audio technology.
AirPlay 2 is now available on Sonos, so sounds from any app on iOS devices can be streamed directly to Sonos.
Dirac Research has announced that it has collaborated with OPPO for the launch of the new Find X smartphone.
Telstra has activated its 450th mobile base station in Erub, under the Federal Governments Mobile Black Spot program.
Samsung Electronics is expected to post small profit growth as lacklustre sales of Galaxy smartphones overshadow highly profitable chip business.
The US Commerce Department has granted a temporary reprieve to ZTE that allows it to conduct business needed to maintain existing networks and equipment in the US.
Camera startup Light are said to be eyeing an expansion into the smartphone space, teasing a concept phone with nine lenses.
Sony's Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact are now available in New Zealand.
Razer's gaming-focused smartphone, launched overseas last year, is finally coming to Australia.
Samsung has officially set a date for the debut of its next Galaxy Note smartphone, sending out a teaser and invitations to press.
Australia will be left behind if the government bans the nation’s telcos from using 5G equipment supplied by Huawei, the chairperson of the Chinese company’s local subsidiary has warned.
Alcatel Mobile has announced the Australian availability of four new devices from its latest global smartphone portfolio.
Latest News Articles
- Google faces €4.34 billion fine over Android browser and search engine ties
- Ericsson, Telstra and Intel achieve first 5G commercial network data call
- Boost Mobile wins 2018 Canstar Blue Customer Satisfaction Award
- Sony Xperia XZ2 now available through Telstra
- Airplay 2 available on Sonos
Most Popular Articles
- 1 HP's Sprocket Photo Printer makes easy, fun snapshots and has a $40 discount today
- 2 You can grab a 128GB SanDisk microSDXC memory card for less than $27 today
- 3 5 Most Dangerous Ransomware Strains
- 4 Virtual reality giants unveil VirtualLink as a standardized cable that may simplify VR rigs
- 5 TaoTronics Active Noise-Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones are $25 off today
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?