While Samsung's One UI software overhaul won't arrive until early next year, beta users have already discovered the update will introduce new restrictions around custom themes.
Smartphones - News
Google has finally rolled out their Night Sight to the Pixel camera via a software update.
Samsung Electronics will be the latest producer to include a Neural Processing Unit (NPU) on its latest mobile processor to improve machine learning performance. The Exynos 9 Series 9820 will almost certainly be seen on the Samsung Galaxy S10, and th...
While the hardware shown at this year's Samsung Developers Conference has quickly garnered headlines, the new direction that Samsung are set to go with their software is the more meaningful move.
Oppo has unveiled the latest two additions to its popular R-series of devices: the R17 and R17 Pro.
Vaya has unveiled new plans that start from as low as $16 per month for 2GB of data, ranging up to 60GB for $56 per month.
Oppo has launched its latest budget handset exclusively through JB Hi-Fi, the Oppo A3S.
HMD Global has announced the release of the Nokia 5.1 Plus on Android One in Australia.
Boost Mobile has announced its new Boost Anytime Plus mobile plans, including the availability of a new $70 plan and increased data inclusions across existing Anytime Plus plans $30 and up.
Australian buyers of Huawei's P20 Pro are set to get a major software upgrade before the year is up.
HTC has officially launched their "blockchain-powered" smartphone, the HTC Exodus 1, into early access.
Speaking to journalists at the launch of the Huawei Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro in London, Leica spokespeople suggested that Huawei might not be shipping a quad-lens smartphone anytime soon.
We were in London for the launch of the Huwaei Mate 20 and Huawei Mate 20 Pro. Here are some snaps of the event as it happened.
Rounding out their existing Pro and Prosche variants of the new Mate 20, Huawei have also announced the bumper-sized Mate 20 X.
Here's a first look at Huawei's new Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung to put a time limit on free custom Android themes
- Google's Pixel smartphones get Night Sight in new update
- Samsung's next flagship processor comes with a NPU
- Forget the foldable, Samsung's One UI overhaul is the real big news here
- Oppo up the ante in the mid-tier space with new R17 and R17 Pro
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best smart thermostat you can buy, the Alexa-enabled Ecobee4, is $50 off
- 2 AMD's new Radeon RX 590 is here, but the Radeon RX 570 and RX 580 are dirt-cheap right now
- 3 Nvidia confirms 'limited' GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Founders Edition quality issues
- 4 Huawei launch their Matebook X in Australia ahead of Black Friday
- 5 If you think the Pixel 3 XL is ugly, take a look at the double-notch Sharp Aquos R2 Compact
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?