A number of US tech writers and journalists have reported issues with the durability of Samsung's first foldable, raising durability concerns days out from the device's launch.
Smartphones - News
Apple and Qualcomm have surprisingly settled their legal case, with Apple agreeing to pay Qualcomm an undisclosed sum and royalties.
Google has officially begun laying the groundwork for the arrival of their next set of Google Pixel smartphones.
Oppo has pushed the asking price for their entry-level smartphones even lower, announcing the new AX5s.
Chinese smartphone and technology giant Xiaomi is making the jump to the Australian market.
Announced overnight, Samsung's A80 features a no-notch, all-screen display and a rotating camera.
Samsung has announced that Samsung Pay users can now use the company's digital payments system to tap on and off NSW Transport's Opal system.
In the absence of a new Z-Series device, Motorola's new Moto G7 and G7 Plus look set to lead the brand's 2019 lineup - and they're available for pre-order in Australia from today.
As has become the norm for most flagship smartphones, Huawei are looking to lure in early adopters for their P30 and P30 Pro by bundling it in with Sonos’ One smart speaker.
Huawei’s P20 Pro saw the Chinese company take the lead when it came to smartphone photography last year and this year’s P30 Pro looks to push things even further.
Huawei’s P30 Pro looks to push the brand’s photography-first approach to new heights, the standard P30 looks to land at a more-affordable price by stripping away a few of the flagship perks.
Ahead of its official Paris debut, we had the chance to take Huawei’s P30 Pro for a test-drive through the uniquely Australian backdrop of the Northern Territory outback – and we came away impressed on some fronts (and a little concerned on others).
Ahead of its official Paris debut, we had the chance to take Huawei’s P30 Pro for a test-drive through the dusty outback of the Northern Territory. Here’s a closer look at the device, plus some camera samples.
Intel faces an uphill battle to break Qualcomm's grip on the smartphone modem market - but they're not too worried about it.
Razer has announced a significant price-drop for their second-gen smartphone alongside a software update that'll update the device to Android 9 Pie.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's Galaxy Fold appears more fragile than expected
- Apple and Qualcomm surprisingly settle their legal differences, and it’s pretty clear who won
- Google Pixel 3a announcement gets a date
- Oppo cut corners with the ultra-cheap AX5s
- Xiaomi is finally coming to Australia
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Anker's Roav Bolt brings Google Assistant to your car's 12V socket, even with an iPhone
- 2 I Spent A Night With One Of LGs Newest 4K OLED TVs And I Did Nothing But Play Sekiro On It
- 3 Samsung Q90 QLED 4K TV + Q70 Soundbar hands-on: The bright, the brilliant and the Bixby
- 4 Intel announces 8th-gen vPro processors for business notebooks with advanced security
- 5 The latest Windows patch is breaking even more PCs with antivirus installed
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Full, In-Depth Review
- Panasonic Lumix S1: Hands-On Review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?