Huawei has become the first mobile device manufacturer in the world to use an AI-powered smartphone to drive a car.
Smartphones - News
OPPO Australia is upping the ante in terms of customer service, offering free screen repairs for the first six months on its latest R11 and R11s Plus devices.
Samsung Electronics Australia has announced a partnership with Commonwealth Bank to offer its contactless payment platform, Samsung Pay, to CBA’s MasterCard credit and debit card holders.
HMD Global have announced a temporary cut to the asking price for last year's flagship Nokia 8 smartphone.
Motorola has announced that owners of their latest Moto smartphones will be receiving a free software upgrade to Android 8.0 Oreo.
OnePlus used to be the phone maker only geeks had heard of, and the difficulty of actually getting hold of one of its devices only added to their appeal
The Telstra Tough Max 2 is the tough new smartphone designed for tradies, construction workers, miners, farmers, outdoor adventure enthusiasts or anyone seeking extra protection and durability in a smartphone.
We could be looking at an early launch for the Moto E5, Motorola's super-budget smartphone for 2018. We round up the rumours around the Moto E5 UK launch date, price and specifications.
Since Nokia unveiled its first Android phones a little over a year ago we've seen it introduce the Nokia 2, 3, 5, 6, 7 and 8. But we're still waiting for the Nokia 1, the entry-level model in its line-up, and the Nokia 9, its flagship.
OPPO has launched its newest entry-level device, the A73.
Sony Mobile Communications has unveiled the Xperia XA2, the latest addition to its popular super mid-range line, boasting the latest Sony camera technology, elegant design and powerful performance.
Previewing their 2018 range of smartphones at this year's CES 2018, Alcatel has revealed that their entire portfolio will be making the jump to an 18:9 aspect ratio.
With Apple’s decision to finally support wireless charging in the iPhone 8 and X, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Belkin.
Belkin are moving to take advantage of the renewed demand for wireless charging solutions, unveiling their 2018 product portfolio at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
HMD Global has announced the imminent rollout of Android 8.0 Oreo for owners of their Nokia 8 smartphone in Australia.
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Unveils First Car To Be Driven By AI-Powered Smartphone
- OPPO Launches Free Screen Repairs for Latest Devices
- Samsung Partners With Commonwealth Bank
- HMD slash price on flagship Nokia 8 ahead of MWC
- Motorola bring Android Oreo to X4
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Which Intel Core CPU is the best? How do I decide between a Core i3, i5, i7 or i9?
- 2 Samsung's ultra-fast 30TB SSD crams massive capacity into a 2.5-inch drive
- 3 The 500GB Samsung 960 Evo is at its cheapest price yet
- 4 Logitech try to reinvent the keyboard experience with Logitech CRAFT
- 5 Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?