Belkin has announced the Australian availability of its USB-C 3.1 Express Dock HD.
Smartphones - News
Huawei has announced that a limited run of the Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10 will come to Australia in December.
Boost Mobile has announced its new Boost Anytime Plus mobile plans, which ensure Boost customers will get more of what they want with a double data offer up to 24GB.
TCL Communication has announced the Australian launch of the BlackBerry KEYone Black Edition, off the back of the well-received KEYone Silver.
At $100 for the mouse pad and another $100 to $150 for a compatible mouse, Logitech's Powerplay is still early-adopter tech for sure—but keeping your wireless mouse battery topped off sans wires is incredibly futuristic.
HTC is cracking on with business following its deal with Google and looks to have a new phone coming on 2 November. Find out about the rumoured U11 Plus.
We put the LG G6 and Apple iPhone 8 Plus head to head in a smartphone camera showdown.
Chinese smartphone brand Huawei has announced its Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro smartphones, which the company promises will leverage AI to kickstart a new era in smartphone experiences.
Chinese smartphone brand Huawei have launched a new bid for the mid-tier smartphone market, announcing Australian availability and pricing for the Huawei Nova 2i.
Sony Mobile has confirmed that they'll be bringing their new Xperia XZ1 to customers in New Zealand.
Smartphone accessory brand Incipio has launched added two new variants to its phone case lineup, designed for use with the newly-announced Google Pixel 2 and Google Pixel 2 XL.
A survey conducted by MyDiscountDeals has found that 20% of respondent Apple users claiming they wouldn't switch to Android for a million dollars.
It's barely been a day since the announcement of Google's second generation of Pixel smartphones, but mobile accessory brand Tech21 have already come out and announced that their Evo Check range will be available for the new device.
Google's AI-first approach to hardware is taking it in new directions, with smart earbuds and cameras amongst the new gadgets unveiled at the Made By Google event in San Francisco.
Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
Over 100,000 tuned in online to this morning’s Google Event to get a first look at how the tech giant will topping last year’s stunning debut in the hardware space. By the end, this saw The Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Ma...
Latest News Articles
- Belkin Introduces USB-C 3.1 Express Dock HD
- Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10 Will Come To Australia
- Boost Mobile Doubles Data Offering With New Summer Plans
- BlackBerry KEYone Black Launches in Australia
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Black Friday laptop buyer's guide
- 2 The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- 3 Amazon Black Friday deals: The best tech at killer prices
- 4 The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
- 5 VyprVPN review: A good non-American, American VPN
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- Wolfenstein The New Colossus Review
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?