The follow-up to the Pixel looks to bring some major changes to Google's flagship phone. Here's everything we think we know.
Smartphones - News
Macworld staffers talk about the first iPhone and our impressions then and now. We’ll also talk about the effect the iPhone has had on technology and how we do things.
A fast-paced look back at ten years of iPhone unveilings, launches and news.
From the first iPhone, introduced in 2007, to the upcoming iPhone 8 — a look at the features, functions and pricing of Apple's popular device.
OnePlus will unveil its new flagship handset, the OnePlus 5, on June 20. Here's what we're expecting to see.
Google is highlighting the best Android apps with a new designation called Android Excellence, which will place the apps prominently in the Play Store.
Motorola has launched the Z Play 2, the follow-up to last year's hit modular phone, with a better camera, smaller battery, and higher price tag.
You can preorder Sony's flagship Xperia XZ Premium phone for $800 on June 12, while you'll have to spend $1,700 to be one of the first people on your block to own an Xperia Touch projector.
The Essential boasts a 360-degree camera and a nearly bezel-less screen, and supports modular accessories—but a headphone dongle is required.
Google has provided a sneak peek at Project Treble, a major new Android O feature that aims to make it easier for manufacturers to deliver updates to their phones.
Intel has told a court that MGT Capital Investments has gone ahead with the announcement of the “John McAfee Privacy Phone,” even though the company that proposes to change its name to “John McAfee Global Technologies” has previously said that it did...
Can the Galaxy S8's improved camera knock the LG G6 off its throne?
Low-cost smartphones like the Moto G5 introduced a few months ago are now shipping with Qualcomm chips that will soon be outdated.
If you hate waiting for your smartphone to charge up, relief is coming soon. After some hiccups, Qualcomm's superfast charging technology, called Quick Charge 4, will be in smartphones around the middle of this year.
Apple could cut the capacity of DRAM in its upcoming anniversary iPhones with the rising prices of storage and memory components hitting its profit margins.
Latest News Articles
- Pixel 2: Everything we know about Google’s next flagship phone
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Confirmed: Windows 10 will cut off devices with older CPUs
- 2 Intel's 12-core Core i9 might lose the megahertz war to AMD's Ryzen Threadripper
- 3 Android O: The Reddit AMA's 8 most interesting reveals
- 4 Best Buy is selling a 2-in-1 Chromebook for $220
- 5 Bluetooth devices could soon have mesh networking capabilities
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?