Vodafone has announced a one-week flash sale on Samsung Galaxy S21 Series smartphones that will save customers hundreds off the cost of the handsets.
Smartphones - News
Motorola has released a new Moto smartphone the Moto G50, adding to its selection of low cost Moto family smartphones.
Microsoft has launched its new Surface Duo 2 folding phone, which includes a more powerful camera, NFC, and 5G.
TCL has released the TCL 20 R 5G, the company's most affordable 5G handset to date.
Samsung Australia has announced that Australian pre-order sales ahead of the launch of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 and Galaxy Z Flip3 smartphones are up by 20 percent.
Motorola have launched three new Edge smartphones to bolster their offering of affordable handsets under $1,000. Two of the new handsets also include the Ready For platform that allows users to interact with their phone’s content on larger displays ...
In 2020 we saw the very first commercially available smartphone with an under-screen camera, the ZTE Axon 20. Now ZTE has released a second-generation, the ZTE Axon 30 5G, and it includes a number of upgrades from its predecessor.
HMD Global has released a Nokia smartphone they say is “life-proof” meaning they claim it’s tough enough to survive anything life can throw at it – including Real Madrid’s Roberto Carlos.
TCL Mobile is releasing a new premium 5G handset and giving away a 43-inch smart TV with it. But the deal is only available for a limited time.
Oppo has launched an Android 12 Beta 1 trial on its flagship phone the Oppo Find X3 Pro, giving software developers the chance to road test some of Android 12’s coolest features on the device.
Aussie telco felix has launched its Refer a Friend offer that gives customers the opportunity to get up to 12 months off the cost of their mobile phone subscription.
Huawei has launched a new promotional campaign offering new and existing smartphone customers a range of benefits to improve their smartphone experience.
Oppo has launched a smartphone trade-in program for Australia that gives you big customer loyalty discounts on aging Oppo phones.
HMD has launched the Nokia G10, a mid-range phone with a big battery that lasts for three days.
Samsung has updated its Galaxy A series range of smartphones with the release of three new mid-priced models – the A32, A52 and A72.
Latest News Articles
- Vodafone offers deal on entire Samsung S21 Series
- Motorola’s new Moto G50 features 5G support but a downgraded camera
- Microsoft's Surface Duo 2 phone tries to fix the original's problems
- TCL releases a sub-$300 5G smartphone in Australia
- Samsung says Galaxy Z Flip3 and Galaxy Z Fold3 pre-orders are up by 20 percent
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best graphics cards for PC gaming
- 2 The M1X MacBook Pro might have a notch
- 3 Windows 11 hurts AMD Ryzen performance even more than we thought
- 4 Edit PDFs right in your browser with Adobe’s upgraded Acrobat extension
- 5 If the Apple Watch Series 7 doesn’t wow you, this Series 8 rumor will
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?