Apple is rumored to be adding Pencil support to the new OLED iPhones. Here's how that could work.
Smartphones - Features
Here’s a quick round-up of where each smartphone brand currently stands in regards to support the headphone jack, as of August 2018.
Here’s everything you need to know about OnePlus and about buying a OnePlus smartphone in Australia.
In years past, Computex has been an event dominated by ASUS. 2018 was no different. Across both their Zenbook and ROG portfolios, ASUS had a lot of product to show off.
ASUS' ROG gaming brand debuted their first smartphone and more during their press conference at this year's Computex 2018.
Here's a first look at the new Motorola E5, G6, G6 Plus and G6 Play smartphones.
The R11s is Oppo’s refreshed version of last year’s flagship R11. The Xperia XA2 is Sony’s swan song for their OmniBalance design language. Which is the better buy?
The HTC U11 Life is mid-tier refresh of the last year’s flagship U11. The Xperia XA2 is Sony’s swan song for their OmniBalance design language. Which is the better buy?
Huawei brought the highly-anticipated P20 Pro to Sydney's world famous harbor ahead of its May 18 launch.
Google has their Google Lens. Samsung have Bixby Vision. Here’s a quick explanation of what each smart camera app has to offer.
The R11s is Oppo’s refreshed version of last year’s flagship R11. The HTC U11 Life is mid-tier refresh of the last year’s flagship U11. Which is the better buy?
On the eve of launching their R15 flagship smartphone in their home market of China, OPPO flew PC World Australia and several other journalists to visit Shenzhen and one of their factories.
We took the new Oppo R15 Pro smartphone for a spin. Here's a taste of what the dual-lens camera on it can do.
Looking back over the last dozen or so major smartphones from Chinese brand Oppo, a visible evolution in product design can be seen taking us from the feature-phone era to the company's more-recent and modern Android-based efforts.
Ahead of the launch of their latest flagship phone, we paid a visit to Oppo's factory just outside of Shenzhen, China for a behind-the-scenes look at how they produce and test their products.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung’s newest mobile processor has an AMD GPU with ray tracing
- Is the new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G worth it?
- Telstra offers free 12 month subscriptions to Disney+
- Vodafone offers $1200 handset vouchers
- Apple Maps gets an update for Australian users
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Is the new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G worth it?
- 2 Tilted Towers will possibly return to Fortnite tonight
- 3 Want to stream Amazon music with an Alexa device? Here are the must-know basics
- 4 Apple’s 2022 iPad lineup: More speed and power, but few surprises
- 5 Wordle may be fixed, but the App Store is still a total mess
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?