While a number of Android smartphones proudly sport fingerprint sensors, the level of security and convenience they offer simply can't beat Face ID.
Smartphones - Features
We first saw a Liquid Retina Display in 2018 with the arrival of the iPhone XR and iPad Pro. This year Apple has released a 12.9-inch iPad Pro featuring the new Liquid Retina XDR display. Here's everything you need to know about Liquid Retina and Liq...
2021 and some earlier release Samsung smartphones have a setting that allows you to multitask your audio experience. Here's how to get it working...
eSIMs are being shipped in more smartphones than ever before with 5G compatible eSIMs now appearing in the marketplace. We look at some of the advantages and disadvantages of using eSIMs in smartphones.
It's been two years since the rollout of 5G began in Australia but surprising new research shows only 1 in 5 Australians have adopted 5G. Here's why...
From Split Screen Mode to Screen Record, we uncover the 10 best tricks and tips for the Oppo A74 5G smartphone
The Galaxy S21 phones are faster and more feature-rich compared to last year's S20s. Samsung did cut a few corners, too. Here are the best and worst features.
If our round-ups of the best Apple and Android phones you can get for under $600 or under $700 weren’t good enough for you, let's up the ante.
Looking to pick up the new iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro or iPhone 12 Pro Max but can't decide between Vodafone and Telstra? We're here to help.
If you find an iPhone 7 or iPhone 8 on sale for a low price you might think you've found a good deal, but is it?
We’ve rounded up our picks for the best rugged phones that offer plenty of features but are tough enough to survive a drop or two.
iPhone SE vs Google Pixel 3a: Could Apple's small-sized iPhone be the biggest phone launch of the year?
The Google Pixel 3a changed the mid-tier market for the better. Could the new iPhone SE do the same? How do two compare?
Buying USB-C cables can be a bit of a minefield. It’s not as straight forward as it should be, and there are a few things to consider before buying a replacement or spare for your devices.
If you think your $2000 flagship smartphone is immune to contamination, you’re fooling yourself.
Huawei's follow-up to the foldable phone that never-quite-made-it to Australian audiences is finally here.
Latest News Articles
- Google Pixel 6: Cheapest way to get it in Australia this Black Friday
- This Aussie Black Friday deal on the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G is a real gem
- Telstra’s Black Friday sale includes tech and accessories
- Oppo slashes popular phone prices for Australian Black Friday 2021
- Vodafone offers deal on entire Samsung S21 Series
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Windows 10 settings superguide: Get personal with your PC
- 2 Dell Inspiron 14 2-in-1 review: Nice features on a budget
- 3 This simple tip will turn your iPhone into a music genius
- 4 Apple’s M3 chips reportedly on track for 2023 as next-gen cycle begins
- 5 These are the top Apple apps and games of 2021
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?