How does it work? Will it work with my iPhone? How much is it? We have answers to these questions and more
Smartphones - Features
The new iPhone X changes the way you use your iPhone. Jason Snell takes a look at the new UI, Animoji, and more.
Samsung is finally ready to roll out Bixby Voice on the Galaxy S8. Here's everything you need to know to get started.
We don't agree with all the changes made by Google's Android partners, but a few features and settings should appear stock Android.
Andy Rubin's Essential Phone is a gorgeous testament to lofty design and performance. But can it avoid falling into the traps that doomed other phones?
It's a tight race, but LG takes the Best Smartphone Camera crown from Google.
Improvements to cameras, photos and video in smartphones are among the biggest lures for buyers, and several smartphone manufacturers at Mobile World Congress announced camera innovations designed to meet that demand.
Proud of your phone's 240fps slow motion mode? The Xperia XZ Premium makes it look like a toy.
Motorola's new super-affordable phones are making a run at the "best budget phone" crown again.
LG has made good use of the G6's 18:9 aspect display in its camera software. Here's a quick first look.
Which phones are on sale at big discounts
As some industry experts wonder whether Apple will add wireless charging to its next iPhone, others believe it will go all in -- cutting the charging cord completely, just as it cut the analog audio port in the iPhone 7.
Samsung has released its final report about the battery issues, but not all analysts feel the problems are fully put to rest for consumers everywhere.
Less than one percent of phones are running the latest version of Android, but the Pixel could be the first step toward changing all that.
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016...
Latest News Articles
- Belkin introduces 3.5mm Audio + Charge Rockstar compatible with new iPhone range
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
- Oppo release limited Barcelona FC version of R11 flagship
- 3SIXT Reveals iPhone X Offering
- ALDI Mobile Ups Stakes in the Telco Industry
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- 2 Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
- 3 Microsoft plans to own quantum computing like it owns Windows PCs
- 4 Loihi is Intel's brainy chip designed to outthink your PC's Core CPU
- 5 HTC Vive vs. Oculus Rift vs. Windows Mixed Reality: What's the difference?
Join the newsletter!
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?