Nowadays, it’s actually way easier to find a cheaper and more budget-friendly alternative to these flagship devices than ever before. The list of shared features between mid-tier devices and premium ones continues to grow, while the gap in quality co...
Smartphones - Features
With the launch of the iPhone XS and XS Max, Apple has brought the option of a dual-SIM phone to millions of iOS fans for the first time.
Oppo has upgraded the fast-charging technology found in their latest smartphones from VOOC to Super VOOC. Here's what you need to know.
The new iPhone XR features Apple's first Liquid Retina Display. Here's what you need to know about it.
Apple is rumored to be adding Pencil support to the new OLED iPhones. Here's how that could work.
Here’s a quick round-up of where each smartphone brand currently stands in regards to support the headphone jack, as of August 2018.
Here’s everything you need to know about OnePlus and about buying a OnePlus smartphone in Australia.
In years past, Computex has been an event dominated by ASUS. 2018 was no different. Across both their Zenbook and ROG portfolios, ASUS had a lot of product to show off.
ASUS' ROG gaming brand debuted their first smartphone and more during their press conference at this year's Computex 2018.
Here's a first look at the new Motorola E5, G6, G6 Plus and G6 Play smartphones.
The R11s is Oppo’s refreshed version of last year’s flagship R11. The Xperia XA2 is Sony’s swan song for their OmniBalance design language. Which is the better buy?
The HTC U11 Life is mid-tier refresh of the last year’s flagship U11. The Xperia XA2 is Sony’s swan song for their OmniBalance design language. Which is the better buy?
Huawei brought the highly-anticipated P20 Pro to Sydney's world famous harbor ahead of its May 18 launch.
Google has their Google Lens. Samsung have Bixby Vision. Here’s a quick explanation of what each smart camera app has to offer.
5G is set to be the fifth-generation of standardized mass-scale wireless broadband. To phrase it a bit more loosely, it’s the thing that will connect your phone and other smart devices to the internet when you’re not using Wi-Fi in the future.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung announce the Galaxy A7, the company's first triple-lens camera smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy S10 lineup will consist of four devices, including a 5G model
- 3SIXT reveals range of accessories for new iPhones
- Cygnett releases its latest range of iPhone cases
- New Moshi accessories for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Deal alert: This lightweight Core i5-powered Lenovo Ideapad laptop is just $550 at Staples
- 2 Microsoft half-heartedly announces the availability of Office 2019
- 3 Here's a way to help protect your browser from Google Chrome's latest privacy snafu
- 4 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti review: Changing the game
- 5 Top 10 best Android and Apple smartphones for under $600
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G6: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?