In years past, Computex has been an event dominated by ASUS. 2018 was no different. Across both their Zenbook and ROG portfolios, ASUS had a lot of product to show off.
Smartphones - Features
ASUS' ROG gaming brand debuted their first smartphone and more during their press conference at this year's Computex 2018.
Here's a first look at the new Motorola E5, G6, G6 Plus and G6 Play smartphones.
The R11s is Oppo’s refreshed version of last year’s flagship R11. The Xperia XA2 is Sony’s swan song for their OmniBalance design language. Which is the better buy?
The HTC U11 Life is mid-tier refresh of the last year’s flagship U11. The Xperia XA2 is Sony’s swan song for their OmniBalance design language. Which is the better buy?
Huawei brought the highly-anticipated P20 Pro to Sydney's world famous harbor ahead of its May 18 launch.
Google has their Google Lens. Samsung have Bixby Vision. Here’s a quick explanation of what each smart camera app has to offer.
5G is set to be the fifth-generation of standardized mass-scale wireless broadband. To phrase it a bit more loosely, it’s the thing that will connect your phone and other smart devices to the internet when you’re not using Wi-Fi in the future.
The R11s is Oppo’s refreshed version of last year’s flagship R11. The HTC U11 Life is mid-tier refresh of the last year’s flagship U11. Which is the better buy?
On the eve of launching their R15 flagship smartphone in their home market of China, OPPO flew PC World Australia and several other journalists to visit Shenzhen and one of their factories.
We took the new Oppo R15 Pro smartphone for a spin. Here's a taste of what the dual-lens camera on it can do.
Looking back over the last dozen or so major smartphones from Chinese brand Oppo, a visible evolution in product design can be seen taking us from the feature-phone era to the company's more-recent and modern Android-based efforts.
Ahead of the launch of their latest flagship phone, we paid a visit to Oppo's factory just outside of Shenzhen, China for a behind-the-scenes look at how they produce and test their products.
We got our hands on Oppo's R15 Pro ahead of its Chinese launch. Here's a quick sneak-peek.
We unboxed the Oppo R15 Pro. Here's what's inside.
Latest News Articles
- Google faces €4.34 billion fine over Android browser and search engine ties
- Ericsson, Telstra and Intel achieve first 5G commercial network data call
- Boost Mobile wins 2018 Canstar Blue Customer Satisfaction Award
- Sony Xperia XZ2 now available through Telstra
- Airplay 2 available on Sonos
Most Popular Articles
- 1 HP's Sprocket Photo Printer makes easy, fun snapshots and has a $40 discount today
- 2 You can grab a 128GB SanDisk microSDXC memory card for less than $27 today
- 3 5 Most Dangerous Ransomware Strains
- 4 Virtual reality giants unveil VirtualLink as a standardized cable that may simplify VR rigs
- 5 TaoTronics Active Noise-Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones are $25 off today
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?