Some consumers love the notch. Others hate it. If you’re confused about why they exist and what purpose they serve, here’s a quick primer on everything you need to know about smartphone notches.
Smartphones - Features
If our round-ups of the best Apple and Android phones you can get for under $600 or under $700 weren’t good enough for you, let's up the ante.
Looking to pick up the new iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro or iPhone 12 Pro Max but can't decide between Vodafone and Telstra? We're here to help.
If you find an iPhone 7 or iPhone 8 on sale for a low price you might think you've found a good deal, but is it?
We’ve rounded up our picks for the best rugged phones that offer plenty of features but are tough enough to survive a drop or two.
Optus are the only ones offering the new iPhone SE in the largest 256GB size. Here's how to get the best deal.
iPhone SE vs Google Pixel 3a: Could Apple's small-sized iPhone be the biggest phone launch of the year?
The Google Pixel 3a changed the mid-tier market for the better. Could the new iPhone SE do the same? How do two compare?
Buying USB-C cables can be a bit of a minefield. It’s not as straight forward as it should be, and there are a few things to consider before buying a replacement or spare for your devices.
If you think your $2000 flagship smartphone is immune to contamination, you’re fooling yourself.
Huawei's follow-up to the foldable phone that never-quite-made-it to Australian audiences is finally here.
Qualcomm has unveiled the next generation of its .5G modem, the X60, and it's a thinly veiled bid to lock up the iPhone.
Once you've made the jump to a high refresh rate, you'll never want to go back - we explain why
This year’s Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra turn back the clock. Here’s what you need to know.
Following the Note10’s lead, Samsung’s latest Galaxy flagship kills the past.
Motorola are bringing that flip-phone you like back into style with the revamped Razr. However, Samsung aren’t keen to let their early dominance in the foldable space be tested lightly.
Latest News Articles
- Best Australian Black Friday Telstra deals
- Huawei goes greener still with Mate 40 Pro
- Sound right at home with Poly
- Alcatel’s latest cheap smartphone raises the bar
- Survey hints at the rise of a new digital consumer post-pandemic
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Gigabyte unrolls GeForce 30-series with both Core and Ryzen CPUs
- 2 8 quirks to know about the Samsung Galaxy S21 before you preorder
- 3 Google adds a privacy-oriented Guest Mode to its Home and Nest smart speakers and displays
- 4 Windows 10X leaks: Hands-on with Microsoft's new, simplified OS
- 5 MSI will support Resizable BAR across Intel and AMD motherboards, even Threadripper
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?