The HTC U11 Life is mid-tier refresh of the last year’s flagship U11. The Xperia XA2 is Sony’s swan song for their OmniBalance design language. Which is the better buy?
Smartphones - Features
Huawei brought the highly-anticipated P20 Pro to Sydney's world famous harbor ahead of its May 18 launch.
Google has their Google Lens. Samsung have Bixby Vision. Here’s a quick explanation of what each smart camera app has to offer.
5G is set to be the fifth-generation of standardized mass-scale wireless broadband. To phrase it a bit more loosely, it’s the thing that will connect your phone and other smart devices to the internet when you’re not using Wi-Fi in the future.
The R11s is Oppo’s refreshed version of last year’s flagship R11. The HTC U11 Life is mid-tier refresh of the last year’s flagship U11. Which is the better buy?
On the eve of launching their R15 flagship smartphone in their home market of China, OPPO flew PC World Australia and several other journalists to visit Shenzhen and one of their factories.
We took the new Oppo R15 Pro smartphone for a spin. Here's a taste of what the dual-lens camera on it can do.
Looking back over the last dozen or so major smartphones from Chinese brand Oppo, a visible evolution in product design can be seen taking us from the feature-phone era to the company's more-recent and modern Android-based efforts.
Ahead of the launch of their latest flagship phone, we paid a visit to Oppo's factory just outside of Shenzhen, China for a behind-the-scenes look at how they produce and test their products.
We got our hands on Oppo's R15 Pro ahead of its Chinese launch. Here's a quick sneak-peek.
We unboxed the Oppo R15 Pro. Here's what's inside.
If you’re confused about things like Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay - here’s everything you need to know.
The R11s is Oppo’s refreshed version of last year’s flagship R11. The Galaxy S9+ is the plus-sized version of Samsung’s 2018 flagship device. Which is the better buy?
Here are five solid smartphones released in 2017 that have already seen their price-tags slashed.
The OnePlus 5 has been our go-to smartphone for a number of reasons, one of which is the dual-lens camera on the back. Here are some of the (surprisingly good) shots we've taken in the months since we officially reviewed the device.
Latest News Articles
- US Reps rejects Trump's lifeline for ZTE
- Huawei announce Australian availability for P20
- OnePlus debut the OnePlus 6
- Samsung introduces two new Galaxy S9 colors
- HTC announce blockchain-powered smartphone
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- 2 Google reformat Youtube Red into seperate video and music streaming services
- 3 JBL confirm Link Bar for ANZ
- 4 US Reps rejects Trump's lifeline for ZTE
- 5 MultCloud review: Syncing multiple online storage services for free
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- BattleTech review: Heavy metal
- Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?