The Galaxy S21 phones are faster and more feature-rich compared to last year's S20s. Samsung did cut a few corners, too. Here are the best and worst features.
Smartphones - Features
Some consumers love the notch. Others hate it. If you’re confused about why they exist and what purpose they serve, here’s a quick primer on everything you need to know about smartphone notches.
If our round-ups of the best Apple and Android phones you can get for under $600 or under $700 weren’t good enough for you, let's up the ante.
Looking to pick up the new iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro or iPhone 12 Pro Max but can't decide between Vodafone and Telstra? We're here to help.
If you find an iPhone 7 or iPhone 8 on sale for a low price you might think you've found a good deal, but is it?
We’ve rounded up our picks for the best rugged phones that offer plenty of features but are tough enough to survive a drop or two.
Optus are the only ones offering the new iPhone SE in the largest 256GB size. Here's how to get the best deal.
iPhone SE vs Google Pixel 3a: Could Apple's small-sized iPhone be the biggest phone launch of the year?
The Google Pixel 3a changed the mid-tier market for the better. Could the new iPhone SE do the same? How do two compare?
Buying USB-C cables can be a bit of a minefield. It’s not as straight forward as it should be, and there are a few things to consider before buying a replacement or spare for your devices.
If you think your $2000 flagship smartphone is immune to contamination, you’re fooling yourself.
Huawei's follow-up to the foldable phone that never-quite-made-it to Australian audiences is finally here.
Qualcomm has unveiled the next generation of its .5G modem, the X60, and it's a thinly veiled bid to lock up the iPhone.
Once you've made the jump to a high refresh rate, you'll never want to go back - we explain why
This year’s Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra turn back the clock. Here’s what you need to know.
Following the Note10’s lead, Samsung’s latest Galaxy flagship kills the past.
Latest News Articles
- Oppo’s trade-in program could give you up to $700 toward your new smartphone
- The Nokia G10, a mid-range phone with a large battery, lands in Australia
- Samsung announces three new A series smartphones
- Belkin lights up iPhone charging
- Realme dials in 5G smartphone
Most Popular Articles
- 1 No, Apple's new M1 iPad Pro won't kill the PC
- 2 The new M1 iMac in pictures
- 3 iPad Pro (2021): 5 standout features that make the best tablet even better
- 4 How does Apple's new M1 iMac compare to Windows All-in-One PCs?
- 5 The purple iPhone is meaningless in a world where every iPhone is in a case
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?