Mobile phone plan deals in Australia this October 2021.
Smartphones - Features
Love or hate the notch, this feature has dominated smartphone screens for many years. If you’re confused about why they exist and what purpose they serve, here’s a quick primer on everything you need to know about smartphone notches.
Mid-range phones are increasingly becoming the best value proposition in the smartphone category. We’ve put together a handy list of the best smartphones you can buy for under $600, right now.
With pre-orders of iPhone 13 and iPhone Pro well under way in Australia, the major carriers have begun offering their best 12, 24 and 36 month mobile plans. We look at the most affordable options.
Nowadays, you can spend around far less than the amount asked for by flagship devices and come away with more than just a phone that handles the basics.
Telstra has launched a flash sale with a number of deals on Apple and Samsung smartphone handsets and tablets for today, September 2 2021 only, including up to 40 percent off an Apple iPhone 12 mini handsets.
Here’s our latest list of the top 10 best Android phones you can find for under $400.
The iPhone SE has proven to be a particularly popular iPhone. Here's how to choose an Optus deal.
While a number of Android smartphones proudly sport fingerprint sensors, the level of security and convenience they offer simply can't beat Face ID.
We first saw a Liquid Retina Display in 2018 with the arrival of the iPhone XR and iPad Pro. This year Apple has released a 12.9-inch iPad Pro featuring the new Liquid Retina XDR display. Here's everything you need to know about Liquid Retina and Liq...
2021 and some earlier release Samsung smartphones have a setting that allows you to multitask your audio experience. Here's how to get it working...
eSIMs are being shipped in more smartphones than ever before with 5G compatible eSIMs now appearing in the marketplace. We look at some of the advantages and disadvantages of using eSIMs in smartphones.
It's been two years since the rollout of 5G began in Australia but surprising new research shows only 1 in 5 Australians have adopted 5G. Here's why...
From Split Screen Mode to Screen Record, we uncover the 10 best tricks and tips for the Oppo A74 5G smartphone
The Galaxy S21 phones are faster and more feature-rich compared to last year's S20s. Samsung did cut a few corners, too. Here are the best and worst features.
Latest News Articles
- Vodafone offers deal on entire Samsung S21 Series
- Motorola’s new Moto G50 features 5G support but a downgraded camera
- Microsoft's Surface Duo 2 phone tries to fix the original's problems
- TCL releases a sub-$300 5G smartphone in Australia
- Samsung says Galaxy Z Flip3 and Galaxy Z Fold3 pre-orders are up by 20 percent
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best graphics cards for PC gaming
- 2 The M1X MacBook Pro might have a notch
- 3 New MacBook Pro tidbits: 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, MagSafe, more
- 4 How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- 5 Edit PDFs right in your browser with Adobe’s upgraded Acrobat extension
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?