Motorola are bringing that flip-phone you like back into style with the revamped Razr. However, Samsung aren’t keen to let their early dominance in the foldable space be tested lightly.
Samsung are putting their money where their mouth is when it comes to smartphone videography, courtesery of a new partnership with Netflix.
To encourage early adopters to get the most out of the Galaxy S20's 120Hz display, Samsung are partnering with Microsoft to bring Forza to the Galaxy App Store.
Samsung’s latest set of shiny premium handsets are here: say hello to the Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+ and Galaxy S20 Ultra.
Samsung have shown off the yet-to-be-announced Galaxy Z Flip at this year's Academy Awards.
Here’s what you need to know about triple-lens, dual-lens and quad-lens cameras, whether they live up to the hype and whether or not you should take them into account before buying your next smartphone.
If our round-up of the best Apple and Android smartphones you can find for under $400 and $500 wasn’t good enough for you, here’s our latest list of the top 10 best Android and Apple phones you can find for under $300.
If our round-up of the best Apple and Android smartphones you can find for under $500 and $600 wasn’t good enough for you, here’s our latest list of the top 10 best Android and Apple phones you can find for under $400.
5G has arrived. Here's what you need to know about 5G and how it's changing the mobile landscape.
Similar to apps like Steam Link or Nvidia's GeForce Now tech, PlayGalaxy Link allows Note 10 and Note 10+ users to stream gaming experiences from a Windows PC straight to their smartphone.
2019 has already served up plenty of affordable smartphones that offer the a lot of bang for your buck.
2019 is shaping to be a big year for smartphones with the arrival of slick flagships like the Galaxy S10, foldable devices like the Huawei Mate X, photography powerhouses like the P30 Pro and plenty of disruptive mid-tier devices to boot. Here are the best phones that you can buy right now in 2019.
These are the mid-tier smartphones that offer the best bang for your buck in 2018.
These are the 2018 smartphones that offer the best bang for your buck.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Galaxy S20: Is Bigger Better?
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 20 due for an August 5 reveal
- Samsung's Galaxy A31 and A71 5G are now available in Australia
- Apple plots 2020 roadmap with rumored 'flat' iPhone 12, smaller HomePod, new Macs
- Could coronavirus delay the launch of the Google Pixel 4a?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Founders Edition review: Staggeringly powerful
- 2 Microsoft buys Bethesda, creator of Doom, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and Quake
- 3 Apple Watch Series 3 vs SE vs Series 6: Cut through the specs and get the most for your money
- 4 Windows 10 October 2020 Update review: Microsoft nudges Windows ahead slightly
- 5 Intel 11th-gen Tiger Lake Preview: It's (mostly) faster than Ryzen
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?