HMD Global has released a Nokia smartphone they say is “life-proof” meaning they claim it’s tough enough to survive anything life can throw at it – including Real Madrid’s Roberto Carlos.
While a number of Android smartphones proudly sport fingerprint sensors, the level of security and convenience they offer simply can't beat Face ID.
TCL Mobile is releasing a new premium 5G handset and giving away a 43-inch smart TV with it. But the deal is only available for a limited time.
We first saw a Liquid Retina Display in 2018 with the arrival of the iPhone XR and iPad Pro. This year Apple has released a 12.9-inch iPad Pro featuring the new Liquid Retina XDR display. Here's everything you need to know about Liquid Retina and Liquid Retina XDR.
2021 and some earlier release Samsung smartphones have a setting that allows you to multitask your audio experience. Here's how to get it working...
eSIMs are being shipped in more smartphones than ever before with 5G compatible eSIMs now appearing in the marketplace. We look at some of the advantages and disadvantages of using eSIMs in smartphones.
It's been two years since the rollout of 5G began in Australia but surprising new research shows only 1 in 5 Australians have adopted 5G. Here's why...
From Split Screen Mode to Screen Record, we uncover the 10 best tricks and tips for the Oppo A74 5G smartphone
We review the Vivo X60 Pro, a remarkably stylish smartphone that wouldn't be out of place in a professional photographer's back pocket.
Oppo has launched an Android 12 Beta 1 trial on its flagship phone the Oppo Find X3 Pro, giving software developers the chance to road test some of Android 12’s coolest features on the device.
2019 has already served up plenty of affordable smartphones that offer the a lot of bang for your buck.
2019 is shaping to be a big year for smartphones with the arrival of slick flagships like the Galaxy S10, foldable devices like the Huawei Mate X, photography powerhouses like the P30 Pro and plenty of disruptive mid-tier devices to boot. Here are the best phones that you can buy right now in 2019.
These are the mid-tier smartphones that offer the best bang for your buck in 2018.
These are the 2018 smartphones that offer the best bang for your buck.
Latest News Articles
- Vodafone offers deal on entire Samsung S21 Series
- Motorola’s new Moto G50 features 5G support but a downgraded camera
- Microsoft's Surface Duo 2 phone tries to fix the original's problems
- TCL releases a sub-$300 5G smartphone in Australia
- Samsung says Galaxy Z Flip3 and Galaxy Z Fold3 pre-orders are up by 20 percent
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best graphics cards for PC gaming
- 2 The M1X MacBook Pro might have a notch
- 3 New MacBook Pro tidbits: 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, MagSafe, more
- 4 How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- 5 Edit PDFs right in your browser with Adobe’s upgraded Acrobat extension
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?