The Fold is innately compelling, truly innovative and impossibly expensive.
The Galaxy Fold has one small feature that might make it the best phone Samsung have shipped all year
Apart from the obvious difference in form-factor that seperates the Fold from every other =flagship that’s landed on Australian shores this year, Samsung's first foldable features a is that it features a Snapdragon processor.
Motorola has launched the Motorola One Macro and the Moto G8 Plus into the Australian market.
The Google Pixel 4 feels like the most iPhone-inspired Pixel to date but, for all the ways it improves on the formula, it dilutes a lot of the charm that previous models embodied.
We took both devices out to Terrey Hills, NSW to see how they fare against one another in extremely low-light conditions and to give the Pixel’s exciting new Astro mode a proper test.
2019 has already served up plenty of affordable smartphones that offer the a lot of bang for your buck.
2019 is shaping to be a big year for smartphones with the arrival of slick flagships like the Galaxy S10, foldable devices like the Huawei Mate X, photography powerhouses like the P30 Pro and plenty of disruptive mid-tier devices to boot. Here are the best phones that you can buy right now in 2019.
These are the mid-tier smartphones that offer the best bang for your buck in 2018.
These are the 2018 smartphones that offer the best bang for your buck.
Latest News Articles
- TCL teases first 5G handset
- Alcatel rev up for 2020 with four new budget smartphones
- Australians are finally getting the Google Pixel 4's best feature
- Telstra temporarily slices $10 off SIM-only plans
- Best Australian Black Friday Telstra deals
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 5600 XT review: Punching above its class
- 2 PC sales expected to fall after Windows 10 sales bump ends
- 3 Sonos says goodbye to several legacy products
- 4 Microsoft begins bringing in developers to build its dual-screen future, including Windows 10X
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S20 preview: This one goes past 11 with more screen, more cameras, more everything
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?