Oppo has announced ColorOS 11, its version of Android 11, hot on the heels of Google’s full release of the software last week.
The Reno2 Z sends off 2019 in a way that embodies the best parts of Oppo’s approach to tech.
If $499 is all you have to spend, you’re probably not gonna complain too much about what the Reno Z has to offer.
We decided to breakdown whether or not Samsung’s Note 10 series holds its own against the company’s 2020 flagships.
If you find an iPhone 7 or iPhone 8 on sale for a low price you might think you've found a good deal, but is it?
The Pixel 4a is one of the best phones you can buy right now. For AU$599 you get an Android phone with the best single lens for still images on any phone, all-day battery life, a compact design, and guaranteed three years of software updates.
The sound of Samsung’s foldable Galaxy Z Fold 2 dropping into the mailboxes of US reviewers is no surprise given the device was teased three weeks ago at an event that launched, among other products, the Note 20 Ultra.
Android has a two-year head start but when the iPhone gets 5G the market will truly change without customers knowing it
Samsung's next loot crate of Galaxy smartphones and tablets have officially been tee'd up for an early August reveal.
We’ve rounded up our picks for the best rugged phones that offer plenty of features but are tough enough to survive a drop or two.
2019 has already served up plenty of affordable smartphones that offer the a lot of bang for your buck.
2019 is shaping to be a big year for smartphones with the arrival of slick flagships like the Galaxy S10, foldable devices like the Huawei Mate X, photography powerhouses like the P30 Pro and plenty of disruptive mid-tier devices to boot. Here are the best phones that you can buy right now in 2019.
These are the mid-tier smartphones that offer the best bang for your buck in 2018.
These are the 2018 smartphones that offer the best bang for your buck.
Latest News Articles
- Best Australian Black Friday Telstra deals
- Huawei goes greener still with Mate 40 Pro
- Sound right at home with Poly
- Alcatel’s latest cheap smartphone raises the bar
- Survey hints at the rise of a new digital consumer post-pandemic
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Gigabyte unrolls GeForce 30-series with both Core and Ryzen CPUs
- 2 Google adds a privacy-oriented Guest Mode to its Home and Nest smart speakers and displays
- 3 5 innovations that pushed laptops forward at CES 2021
- 4 Apple’s next M1 MacBook Pros might dump the Touch Bar, revive MagSafe
- 5 Report: Apple TV+ free trials will extend to July
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?