The Galaxy S21 phones are faster and more feature-rich compared to last year's S20s. Samsung did cut a few corners, too. Here are the best and worst features.
Samsung has updated its Galaxy A series range of smartphones with the release of three new mid-priced models – the A32, A52 and A72.
Boost Charge Smart Cable range gives the green light to a full charge.
Realme isn’t resting on its laurels. Just three months after releasing the 7 Pro, the smartphone manufacturer has followed up with another budget conscious entry into this highly competitive marketplace, the Realme 7 5G.
Fancy some new Soundform earbuds or a Boost↑Charge wireless charger stand for iPhone 12? Check out Belkin in the forthcoming months.
Boost Mobile has upgraded and expanded its refurbished iPhone offer at Coles supermarkets, with the iPhone 8 available nationally for $359, including a $10 Prepaid SIM.
Some consumers love the notch. Others hate it. If you’re confused about why they exist and what purpose they serve, here’s a quick primer on everything you need to know about smartphone notches.
If our round-ups of the best Apple and Android phones you can get for under $600 or under $700 weren’t good enough for you, let's up the ante.
Telstra are running a handful of Black Friday discounts on some of the year's biggest smartphones.
Huawei says its Mate 40 Pro is its greenest smartphone yet. And it’s now available in Australia.
2019 has already served up plenty of affordable smartphones that offer the a lot of bang for your buck.
2019 is shaping to be a big year for smartphones with the arrival of slick flagships like the Galaxy S10, foldable devices like the Huawei Mate X, photography powerhouses like the P30 Pro and plenty of disruptive mid-tier devices to boot. Here are the best phones that you can buy right now in 2019.
These are the mid-tier smartphones that offer the best bang for your buck in 2018.
These are the 2018 smartphones that offer the best bang for your buck.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung announces three new A series smartphones
- Belkin lights up iPhone charging
- Realme dials in 5G smartphone
- Belkin has new earbuds and wireless charger stand on the way
- Boost Mobile and Coles offer refurbished iPhone 8
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Chip shortages will continue until 2023, according to world’s largest chip foundry
- 2 Mounting speculation points to a new iMac launch this week
- 3 Apple Weekly Update: The spring event is coming and new stuff is on the way
- 4 Here's how small the iPhone 13 notch could be
- 5 Nvidia GeForce Experience Studio drivers optimize creative apps with one click
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?