Samsung are releasing a new Star Wars variant of their plus-sized flagship smartphone.
There are phones that are difficult to recommend - and there’s the Mate 30 Pro.
Motorola's first foldable phone will be coming to Australia.
It costs a pretty penny, but you’re paying for the best
Even at the best of times, it feels like the RealMe 5 is making do with limited resources and while I was sometimes pleasantly surprised by how it fared, it rarely excited or delighted me in the way that other budget phones this year have.
If you’re looking for a phone at the $500 price-point, you could do a lot worse than the RealMe XT.
The Fold is innately compelling, truly innovative and impossibly expensive.
The Galaxy Fold has one small feature that might make it the best phone Samsung have shipped all year
Apart from the obvious difference in form-factor that seperates the Fold from every other =flagship that’s landed on Australian shores this year, Samsung's first foldable features a is that it features a Snapdragon processor.
Motorola has launched the Motorola One Macro and the Moto G8 Plus into the Australian market.
The Google Pixel 4 feels like the most iPhone-inspired Pixel to date but, for all the ways it improves on the formula, it dilutes a lot of the charm that previous models embodied.
2019 has already served up plenty of affordable smartphones that offer the a lot of bang for your buck.
2019 is shaping to be a big year for smartphones with the arrival of slick flagships like the Galaxy S10, foldable devices like the Huawei Mate X, photography powerhouses like the P30 Pro and plenty of disruptive mid-tier devices to boot. Here are the best phones that you can buy right now in 2019.
These are the mid-tier smartphones that offer the best bang for your buck in 2018.
These are the 2018 smartphones that offer the best bang for your buck.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung show off a new Star Wars Note 10+
- Yes, the new Motorola Razr is coming to Australia
- The Galaxy Fold has one small feature that might make it the best phone Samsung have shipped all year
- Motorola's mid-tier menagerie now includes the Motorola One Macro and Moto G8 Plus
- The Galaxy Fold finally gets an Australian price-tag ahead of October launch
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Kindle vs. Kindle Paperwhite vs. Kindle Oasis: Which is best
- 2 Samsung show off a new Star Wars Note 10+
- 3 Upgrading to a 5G phone: When's the right time?
- 4 Kensington Pro Fit Ergo Wireless Keyboard review: Mastering this split-style keyboard takes patience
- 5 Disney+ 'hack' panic stresses need to use unique passwords
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?