If our round-up of the best Apple and Android smartphones you can find for under $400 and $500 wasn’t good enough for you, here’s our latest list of the top 10 best Android and Apple phones you can find for under $300.
As teased earlier in the week, Oppo have shown off some new hardware that'll allow them to brubg 10x optical zoom and more advanced in-display fingerprint sensors to future devices.
LG is not the global Android powerhouse it was a few years ago, but that doesn’t mean its phones aren’t great. 2018’s LG V40 ThinQ is one of our favourite smartphones despite it not being available officially in the UK.
It charges and pairs just fine, but you may hate the misaligned cutouts and error messages.
Fnatic will be proudly displaying the OnePlus logo on its 2019 esports jersey thanks to a recently announced partnership with the Smartphone giant.
Rumors surrounding the reveal of Oppo's next major smartphone suggest the Chinese brand are set to unveil a device with an impressive 5x optical zoom.
Oppo have announced their first new device of 2019, the budget-friendly Oppo AX7.
Alcatel has shown off updated versions of their Alcatel 1X and Alcatel 1C smartphones and given CES attendees a sneak peek of what their connection with TCL could bring to future hardware.
Rounding out their usual plethora of CES accessory announcements, Belkin have revealed they'll be returning to the audio space with a new set of earphones.
Nubia don't really operate in the Australian region but, if you're game to embrace the perils of importing, their latest "gaming" smartphone might just be worth the risk.
Here are four high-end phones to consider if you’re heavy into gaming on the go, plus one big reason to maybe hold off on buying any of them.
We’ve put together a little buyers guide below that highlights a few of the best smartphone options available at the moment, depending on what you’re looking for.
If you're looking to pick up a cheap Nokia smartphone in this year's Boxing Day sales, JB Hi-Fi is looking like the place to be.
How - and why - did modern smartphones get so expensive? Who even spends that kind of money on a phone? And what will the $2000 “superphones” of today look like in five years time?
LG's V40 ThinQ, which features a whopping five cameras, will skip the holiday season and arrive in February.
These are the mid-tier smartphones that offer the best bang for your buck in 2018.
These are the 2018 smartphones that offer the best bang for your buck.
2018 is shaping to be even bigger than last year when it comes to smartphones. Apple might have staged a cultural comeback with the ultra-advanced iPhone X. However, Android brands like Samsung, Oppo and Huawei still have plenty to offer. Whether you're after an bezel-less display or dual-lens camera, where are plenty of great options to choose from. Here are the best phones that you can buy right now in 2018
Does the Google Pixel still hold its edge when it comes to smartphone photography? You bet. Is it still the best option for those who love to capture a snappy selfie or a lush landscape? Not quite. There are lots of great smartphones available for wannabe-photographers.
Latest News Articles
- Oppo tease biometric and camera innovations ahead of MWC 2019
- LG V50 release date, price, specs and news rumours
- The new iPhone XS battery case works with the iPhone X, but don't expect perfection
- Fnatic and OnePlus announce global esports partnership
- Oppo tease a 10x zoom smartphone camera
Most Popular Articles
- 1 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- 2 For some, the glory days of Microsoft are ending in about a year
- 3 LG V50 release date, price, specs and news rumours
- 4 Ring's founder says he's open to working with Google Assistant
- 5 Top 10 Apple and Android smartphones you can buy for under $300
Join the newsletter!
- CES 2019 Round-Up:
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20, and we only have one question.
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?