Oppo have debuted their first smartphone with almost zero bezels and a pop-up camera.
The Sony Xperia XZ2 is a good phone but, for the price and compared to the competition, it’s difficult to really call it good enough to make the case for choosing it over the other options.
Vivo have officially announced their first smartphone with almost zero-bezels and a pop-up selfie camera, the Vivo Nex.
ZTE can resume business in the US, but the supply ban won't be lifted until the Chinese vendor pays US$1 billion fine and puts another US$400 million in escrow.
TCL have revealed their next flagship BlackBerry smartphone at a New York launch event.
In years past, Computex has been an event dominated by ASUS. 2018 was no different. Across both their Zenbook and ROG portfolios, ASUS had a lot of product to show off.
Apple has detailed just how iOS 12 will make everyday tasks faster and more responsive.
Oppo has teased a revival of its popular Find series of smartphones, with a new device due to be revealed at the Louvre Museum in Paris on 19th June.
ASUS' ROG gaming brand debuted their first smartphone and more during their press conference at this year's Computex 2018.
The moves announced by Apple amount to focusing on keeping its base of 1.3 billion users satisfied with their devices and catching up with some competitors.
ASUS have debuted their first gaming focused smartphone, The ROG Phone, ahead of this year's Computex. Here's a hands-on first look.
ASUS have debuted their first gaming-focused smartphone in the form of the new ROG Phone.
Even if It’s a little predictable, not every purchase needs a twist. Sometimes you want something that works as intended, and the Nokia 7 Plus fits that mold nicely.
The smartphone market isn’t growing. Average phone prices are declining. And brash smartphone startups are going out of business. That’s the good news.
These are the mid-tier smartphones that offer the best bang for your buck in 2018.
These are the 2018 smartphones that offer the best bang for your buck.
2018 is shaping to be even bigger than last year when it comes to smartphones. Apple might have staged a cultural comeback with the ultra-advanced iPhone X. However, Android brands like Samsung, Oppo and Huawei still have plenty to offer. Whether you're after an bezel-less display or dual-lens camera, where are plenty of great options to choose from. Here are the best phones that you can buy right now in 2018
Does the Google Pixel still hold its edge when it comes to smartphone photography? You bet. Is it still the best option for those who love to capture a snappy selfie or a lush landscape? Not quite. There are lots of great smartphones available for wannabe-photographers.
Latest News Articles
- Oppo debut flagship Find X smartphone with almost no-bezels
- Vivo debut first 'zero-bezel' smartphone
- ZTE has to pay up before supply ban is scrapped
- Blackberry reveal KEY2 at NY launch event
- WWDC 2018: Apple Previews iOS 12
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Go grab the GTX 1080 Mini for $500 at Amazon before the price shoots back up
- 2 The Samsung T5, our favorite high-performance portable SSD, drops to $130—its lowest price yet
- 3 The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- 4 Upgrade your PC peripherals for cheap in Amazon's huge one-day Logitech sale
- 5 Opinion: Is Microsoft already killing off Windows 7?
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?