HMD Global’s Head Designer gives us some insights into the way that the company designs its new Nokia handsets and tells us about how they tackled trypophobia with the Nokia 9 PureView.
Intel faces an uphill battle to break Qualcomm's grip on the smartphone modem market - but they're not too worried about it.
It might not be a true successor to its namesake, but it’s still another modern HMD handset that offers the usual winning combination of slick design, solid specs and delightfully clean software.
Razer has announced a significant price-drop for their second-gen smartphone alongside a software update that'll update the device to Android 9 Pie.
Huawei's Porsche-branded luxury variant of their Mate 20 Pro smartphone is now available to Australian customers willing to pay the premium.
The Samsung Galaxy S10+ has a new processor, new camera and a new look but the thing I was most excited to mess with? The software.
Here are five of the most shameless imitators of Apple’s iPhone X.
MWC 2019: Turns out Alcatel do have a 5G phone - but it probably won't be coming to Australia this year
We visited the Alcatel booth at this year's Mobile World Congress and were pleasantly surprised to discover do indeed have some 5G hardware on the way, it just probably won't be coming to Australia until early 2020.
We had the chance to go hands on with Huawei's first foldable 5G smartphone. Here are our first impressions.
Ever since it was first hyped at last year's IFA, I've been on a quest to get my hands on Nubia's Alpha smartwatch-smartphone hybrid. I tried and failed at CES but at this year's Mobile World Congress,I finally got my wish.
The LG G8 ThinQ was only announced this week but Australians will be getting a slightly-different variant of the device when it arrives later in the year.
Hot on the trails of tech giants like Samsung and Huawei, Energizer is looking to cash in on the foldable phone trend with a device of their own.
MWC 2019: Oppo say foldable smartphones are still a work in progress (but show their prototype anyway)
Oppo isn't bringing a foldable smartphone to Mobile World Congress but they did give us a few reasons why not.
LG's press conference say them announce their flagship G8 ThinQ and their first 5G smartphone, the V50 ThinQ.
HMD Global's Nokia press conference saw them show off five new handsets, including the Nokia 9 Pureview.
These are the mid-tier smartphones that offer the best bang for your buck in 2018.
These are the 2018 smartphones that offer the best bang for your buck.
2018 is shaping to be even bigger than last year when it comes to smartphones. Apple might have staged a cultural comeback with the ultra-advanced iPhone X. However, Android brands like Samsung, Oppo and Huawei still have plenty to offer. Whether you're after an bezel-less display or dual-lens camera, where are plenty of great options to choose from. Here are the best phones that you can buy right now in 2018
Does the Google Pixel still hold its edge when it comes to smartphone photography? You bet. Is it still the best option for those who love to capture a snappy selfie or a lush landscape? Not quite. There are lots of great smartphones available for wannabe-photographers.
Latest News Articles
- The one thing that every 5G smartphone (so far) has in common
- The Razer Phone 2 gets a price-drop and Android Pie
- Huawei's hyper-premium Mate 20 RS is now available in Australia
- MWC 2019: Turns out Alcatel do have a 5G phone - but it probably won't be coming to Australia this year
- MWC 2019: Nubia's smartphone of the future feels a lot like the smartwatches of today
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Giveaway: Win an Honor Play
- 2 Intel promises 9th-gen mobile Core processors will arrive 'very, very soon'
- 3 Obsidian's Outer Worlds and Remedy's Control lead a new wave of Epic Games Store exclusives
- 4 Your Steam library is getting a massive visual overhaul this summer
- 5 Hands-on: The $399 Oculus Rift S kicks off the next gen of PC-based VR by appealing to the masses
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?