The event will broadcast online and is available for everyone to watch. It starts at 10 a.m. PT, and will probably go beyond an hour, so plan accordingly.
Macworld - Tutorials
By using Shortcuts together with custom Widgets and the App Library, you can build a totally unique home screen look.
With macOS, Apple allows for the automatic hiding of the menu bar. Here's how to adjust this setting in macOS Big Sur.
Instructions on how to adjust the categories that appear and add a background image.
Get fast access to your smart home stuff at any time.
The event will be broadcast online and is available to everyone to watch. It starts at 10 a.m. PT, and will probably last at least an hour, so plan accordingly.
If you prefer Chrome to Safari, you can make it the browser used to open web links from any app.
Get the Mac experience without spending a bunch of money on a Mac.
Put the macOS Big Sur installer on an external USB thumb drive or hard drive and use it to install the operating system on a Mac.
Buried in the accessibility settings are some of iOS 14's coolest new toys.
More editing tools to make your photos look their best.
Apple replaced the Energy Saver system preference with a new one called Battery.
How you can customize Notification Center to your liking.
If you are wondering what Big Sur looks like before installing it, we have a peek right here. You can prepare yourself before you dive in.
The chord the Mac plays when you boot a Mac has returned. If you don’t like it, you can use the Terminal to turn it off.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft updates trackpad and mouse support, start screens and Ribbon in Office for iPad
- Apple reportedly plans to launch new AirPods models, possible third HomePod speaker
- iMovie for iPhone and iPad is updated with HDR and 4K 60fps support
- First iPhone 12 teardown tibits: Smaller batter, thinner display, new logic board
- Macworld's November digital magazine: Apple Watch SE reviewed
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Here's how much the iPhone 11 costs in Australia
- 2 Huawei drops 5G SoC phones
- 3 Acer Swift 3 review: Great features outweigh disappointing performance
- 4 Did you just get your iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro? Do these things first!
- 5 Intel says Tiger Lake notebook PC demand has doubled since April
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?