Nobody wants to spend another $100 on a case for their $550 headphones, but if you did, this would be an excellent choice.
Macworld - Reviews
FastestVPN is easy to use and offers good performance, but it doesn't have much in the way of extra features.
The small, stylish OWC Envoy Pro Elektron looks nice next to a Mac. It's also fast and surprisingly ruggedized
The latest version of Fledging's Shell Thunderbolt NVMe SSD enclosure features a larger profile, plenty of venting, and an active fan for vastly improved cooling.
Apple’s high-end headphones look, sound, and feel great, but the price isn’t right.
Apple’s MagSafe Duo charger would be a tough sell at $49, but it’s impossible to recommend at $129.
The iPhone 12 mini is practically perfect for anyone who wants a phone that can easily be used with one hand.
Apple’s new HomePod mini is smaller and cheaper than the original HomePod, but has many of the same issues.
IPVanish is a middle-of-the-road VPN that seems to be more about boosting SugarSync than being its own VPN service.
Corsair TBT100 Thunderbolt 3 Dock review: Turns a Thunderbolt 3 Mac into a port-festooned powerhouse
All the ports and then some to extend and complement a Mac.
Apple’s M1 SoC makes this desktop Mac a great value.
It may be nothing more a processor change, but what a processor!
The low-end MacBook Pro offers remarkable speed and battery life, bringing excitement back to the Mac lineup.
OWC's Envoy Express T3 enclosure lets you use your own M.2 NVMe SSD for external Thunderbolt storage. A clever sticky-mount caddy helps keep it in place.
If you don’t mind its enormous size, this is the iPhone 12 Pro to get.
Latest News Articles
- MagSafe and medical devices: Apple says keep them ‘a safe distance away’
- Apple launches Fitness+ ‘walking experiences’ with Dolly Parton, Draymond Green, others
- Macworld's February digital magazine: iPhone 12 vs. Android's best phones
- The next MacBook Air could get even lighter and thinner and bring back MagSafe
- New rumor dashes hopes of a 5G Mac with Face ID anytime soon
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Macworld's February digital magazine: iPhone 12 vs. Android's best phones
- 2 How much of my budget should I spend on a graphics card? | Ask an expert
- 3 Ryzen 5000 doubles AMD's gaming laptop share, but Nvidia still rules
- 4 MagSafe and medical devices: Apple says keep them ‘a safe distance away’
- 5 How to buy the right-sized TV (the only problem is that it might not exist)
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?