Beats by Dr. Dre Macworld - Reviews
Results (1 - 20 of 28)
A compact Find My network tracker manages to hit all the high spots as an alternative to Apple’s version.
You get all the features of AirPods Pro with better fit, sound, and battery life. And they cost less, too.
A good interface and good set of utilities for your Mac.
A mechanical keyboard with infinite software customizability lets you pick its feel one key at a time.
From simple choices to complex triggers, you can ensure your Mac is awake for important tasks.
Better sound, longer battery life, and refined design
Spam will never go away and the decades-old SpamSieve remains an important line of defense.
Maybe it's time for Apple to consider updating its Watch every other year?
The iPhone 13 mini is the last of a dying breed. Can it compete in a big-phone world?
No Mac utility will save you more time and frustration in overcoming major macOS navigation omissions.
If only upgrade to the MacBook Pro was the processor, it would be a big story. But there's a lot more to this laptop from the inside and out.
The iPhone 13 is a great phone but not a great upgrade.
Makes mine a double (Mac menu).
An oldie and a still goodie, Ian Page’s free MacTracker app delivers the details for every Apple thing you own.
Apple's biggest and most expensive iPhone runs a lot longer than the rest.
None of the iPhone 13 Pro's improvements are surprising, but they still manage to impress.
The AirTag is a canvas on which ElevationLab has painted features: a keyring and protection against scratches and immersion in water.
This external SSD is just as fast as its FX cousin, but a bit less expensive.
Latest News Articles
- USB Overdrive review: Fix your Mac’s problems with a mouse, trackball, or other input device
- Apple's 2021 Black Friday shopping event has kicked off in Australia and New Zealand
- iOS 15 won’t get digital driver’s license support until 2022
- Apple’s custom-built 5G modem due to land in 2023
- Apple strikes back over Pegasus spyware with lawsuit against NSO Group
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- 2 Chromebooks versus Windows laptops: Which should you buy?
- 3 What to look for in a cheap Chromebook
- 4 Why you should shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday using Microsoft Edge
- 5 This Aussie Black Friday deal on the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G is a real gem
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?