Macworld - Reviews
Results (1 - 20 of 33)
The simple app rests on top of a constantly updated database that lets it inform you of the newest versions of everything you use.
LaunchBar puts apps, music, calculations, search, Google results, clipboards, and much of the Finder into a single versatile bar.
If you want broadcast-ready audio without a lot of post-recording fuss, this audio interface's inline mic preamp and compressor can shave loads of time off your productions. Experienced musicians will also like it.
Another year of modest improvements, but at this price there's no competition.
A suite of tools that aims to clean, protect, and enhance your Mac’s performance.
A compact Find My network tracker manages to hit all the high spots as an alternative to Apple’s version.
You get all the features of AirPods Pro with better fit, sound, and battery life. And they cost less, too.
A good interface and good set of utilities for your Mac.
A mechanical keyboard with infinite software customizability lets you pick its feel one key at a time.
From simple choices to complex triggers, you can ensure your Mac is awake for important tasks.
Better sound, longer battery life, and refined design
Spam will never go away and the decades-old SpamSieve remains an important line of defense.
Maybe it's time for Apple to consider updating its Watch every other year?
The iPhone 13 mini is the last of a dying breed. Can it compete in a big-phone world?
No Mac utility will save you more time and frustration in overcoming major macOS navigation omissions.
If only upgrade to the MacBook Pro was the processor, it would be a big story. But there's a lot more to this laptop from the inside and out.
The iPhone 13 is a great phone but not a great upgrade.
Makes mine a double (Mac menu).
An oldie and a still goodie, Ian Page’s free MacTracker app delivers the details for every Apple thing you own.
Apple's biggest and most expensive iPhone runs a lot longer than the rest.
Results (1 - 20 of 33)
Latest News Articles
- Apple releases iOS 15.3 with a slew of bug fixes and security updates
- Patched Mac malware sheds light on scary backdoor for hackers
- Apple launches Unity Lights watch face with groundbreaking 2D ray tracing
- Intel’s Alder Lake chip actually is faster than the M1 Max*
- This adorable Wordle Easter egg will make your iPhone smile
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The iPhone was created to be a breakthrough communicator. It’s not
- 2 How to undervolt your graphics card
- 3 How to download Windows 11
- 4 Apple is preparing ‘a feast of new products’ this year
- 5 Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6500 XT review: Affordable, quiet, and smart
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?