Apple rolled out strong family initiatives alongside its new watches and tablets last week, but there is one piece that is still missing.
Macworld - Opinions
Apple’s going to stop putting USB power adapters in every box, and it’s a good thing.
Apple is rumored to be launched a new Apple One services bundle as soon as tomorrow. Here's what we'd hope it brings.
Apple is rightly criticised for its stagnant Mac design. The MacBook Air lingered in its silver wedge form with no Retina display for far too long, and the same fate appears to have befallen the beloved iMac.
Two new Android slates try to muscle in on Apple’s deserved market dominance
The company is trying to weaponize concern for its users to protect its business interests.
I always come back to the simplistic comforts of keyboard and design but I pine for the battery life that made the brand a classic
Android has a two-year head start but when the iPhone gets 5G the market will truly change without customers knowing it
A new rumor says that the iPhone 12 won't include a power adapter in the box and that's not cool.
We didn’t get any new hardware at WWDC, but we did learn some things about the next iPhones, iPads, Apple Watches, and AirPods.
After what Apple showed at WWDC, you’d be crazy to buy a new Mac right now.
We’ve already written about what we expect to see to see at WWDC. Now let’s talk about what we don’t expect—and why we might get it.
With rumors that 5G is coming to the iPad next year, Apple's tablet could finally be the ultimate mobile computer.
Android’s Smart Unlock is the perfect solution to the problem of Face ID not working when you’re wearing a mask.
It has been half a year since Apple launched its premium video streaming service. Consider this a midterm report card.
Latest News Articles
- The first iOS and iPadOS 15.4 betas arrive with Universal Control, new emoji
- Apple pushes iCloud fix for ‘Service unavailable’ error
- Apple releases iOS 15.3 with a slew of bug fixes and security updates
- Patched Mac malware sheds light on scary backdoor for hackers
- Apple launches Unity Lights watch face with groundbreaking 2D ray tracing
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to undervolt your graphics card
- 2 The iPhone was created to be a breakthrough communicator. It’s not
- 3 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3050 review: A truly modern GPU for the masses (hopefully)
- 4 Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6500 XT review: Affordable, quiet, and smart
- 5 Microsoft ‘delighted’ by Windows 11 usage, but what is it?
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?