Apple is rightly criticised for its stagnant Mac design. The MacBook Air lingered in its silver wedge form with no Retina display for far too long, and the same fate appears to have befallen the beloved iMac.
Macworld - Opinions
Two new Android slates try to muscle in on Apple’s deserved market dominance
The company is trying to weaponize concern for its users to protect its business interests.
I always come back to the simplistic comforts of keyboard and design but I pine for the battery life that made the brand a classic
Android has a two-year head start but when the iPhone gets 5G the market will truly change without customers knowing it
A new rumor says that the iPhone 12 won't include a power adapter in the box and that's not cool.
We didn’t get any new hardware at WWDC, but we did learn some things about the next iPhones, iPads, Apple Watches, and AirPods.
After what Apple showed at WWDC, you’d be crazy to buy a new Mac right now.
We’ve already written about what we expect to see to see at WWDC. Now let’s talk about what we don’t expect—and why we might get it.
With rumors that 5G is coming to the iPad next year, Apple's tablet could finally be the ultimate mobile computer.
Android’s Smart Unlock is the perfect solution to the problem of Face ID not working when you’re wearing a mask.
It has been half a year since Apple launched its premium video streaming service. Consider this a midterm report card.
Apple is rumored to be splitting the iPhone 12 into distinct pro and non-pro divisions, and that could mean big changes are coming down the road.
Remember SteamVR on Mac? Nobody else did, either, so it’s gone now.
Apple is set to launch an all-5G lineup with the iPhone 12, but if you were prepared for a price hike, you're in for a pleasant surprise.
Latest News Articles
- Razer made a giant MagSafe RGB fan for the iPhone because it can
- These gorgeous AirPods CT scans show Apple’s earbuds in a whole new light
- It’s beginning to look a lot like the iPhone is doomed
- Apple AR/VR headset: The next big thing that will replace the iPhone
- This cute Apple Store ‘snow’ trick will get you in the holiday spirit
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Sabrent Rocket 4 review: An affordable PCIe 4.0 SSD with real-world skills
- 2 Titan Quest's latest expansion transports you to mythical ancient China
- 3 8 reasons why AMD Ryzen CPUs deserve your attention
- 4 That ‘new’ 12GB GeForce RTX 2060 might not be such a bargain after all
- 5 This cute Apple Store ‘snow’ trick will get you in the holiday spirit
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?