The App Store remains Apple's most significant vulnerability, the one that has put them in the crosshairs of competitors, regulators, and legislators alike. And now Apple needs to consider how fast it will evolve.
Macworld - Opinions
Apple reached a settlement in a lawsuit with developers—and it looks like the developers got a raw deal. And who could be Apple’s next CEO? That‘s all in this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
Apple may have won the PR battle, but the war over the App Store is far from finished.
The next few weeks are going to be big for Apple, with several much-anticipated product releases. But which releases are we most excited about? We talk about what we’re looking forward to and why.
It's easy to throw Apple's marketing in its face, but the grass isn't greener on the other side of the walled garden.
Every big tech company in the world has got to be looking down the road to figure out where our digital future is headed, and Apple's no exception.
As a developer pulls an app, Congress is eying forcing Apple to open up iOS.
Apple's value is like that of a country and threats to the company often come from countries themselves. And some of those threat are the biggest that Apple is facing at this very moment.
Apple's new anti-child pornography technology warrants a close look.
Apple and Google have major phones coming this fall and everyone should be paying attention.
The iPhone XR isn't Apple's cheapest iPhone nor its best. But is it worth spending $499 to own?
This episode of the Macworld Podcast is all about your hot takes from the Macworld Twitter and Facebook feeds. You have thoughts on what we wrote about Safari in iOS 15 and the MacBook Pro Touch Bar, and we respond to what you wrote.
Apple's switch to its own processors is just the start of the company producing more of what makes its products run. Here's where Apple will cut ties with third-parties in the near future.
Apple should reconsider its ban on the iDOS app, a fun nod to the past.
iMessage is popular and Apple does add new features and capabilities, but there are some places where Apple's messaging system remains somewhat frustrating or even lackluster.
Latest News Articles
- Razer made a giant MagSafe RGB fan for the iPhone because it can
- These gorgeous AirPods CT scans show Apple’s earbuds in a whole new light
- It’s beginning to look a lot like the iPhone is doomed
- Apple AR/VR headset: The next big thing that will replace the iPhone
- This cute Apple Store ‘snow’ trick will get you in the holiday spirit
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Sabrent Rocket 4 review: An affordable PCIe 4.0 SSD with real-world skills
- 2 Titan Quest's latest expansion transports you to mythical ancient China
- 3 8 reasons why AMD Ryzen CPUs deserve your attention
- 4 That ‘new’ 12GB GeForce RTX 2060 might not be such a bargain after all
- 5 This cute Apple Store ‘snow’ trick will get you in the holiday spirit
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?