A new rumor says that the iPhone 12 won't include a power adapter in the box and that's not cool.
Macworld - Opinions
We didn’t get any new hardware at WWDC, but we did learn some things about the next iPhones, iPads, Apple Watches, and AirPods.
After what Apple showed at WWDC, you’d be crazy to buy a new Mac right now.
We’ve already written about what we expect to see to see at WWDC. Now let’s talk about what we don’t expect—and why we might get it.
With rumors that 5G is coming to the iPad next year, Apple's tablet could finally be the ultimate mobile computer.
Android’s Smart Unlock is the perfect solution to the problem of Face ID not working when you’re wearing a mask.
It has been half a year since Apple launched its premium video streaming service. Consider this a midterm report card.
Apple is rumored to be splitting the iPhone 12 into distinct pro and non-pro divisions, and that could mean big changes are coming down the road.
Remember SteamVR on Mac? Nobody else did, either, so it’s gone now.
Apple is set to launch an all-5G lineup with the iPhone 12, but if you were prepared for a price hike, you're in for a pleasant surprise.
On this episode of the Macworld Podcast, it's all about listener hot takes. We'll respond to your thoughts from the Macworld Facebook and Twitter feeds.
Envisioned as a workhorse for cash-strapped students, Apple's new 10.2-inch iPad might not be as eye-catching or brilliantly powerful as the iPad Pro but it easily eclipses what’s come before it.
The iPhone 11 Pro feels like the first iPhone in a long time that might actually given me a good enough reason to seriously consider buying back in.
This year, I think the best way forward is for Apple to innovate on price.
Latest News Articles
- After Mac processors, Apple's next transition is apps
- Reddit, LinkedIn, TikTok will issue updates to stop apps from copying the clipboard in iOS 14
- Apple finally launches a website for Apple Card management
- Report: Apple shifts Apple Arcade strategy, cancels some games
- Apple wants everyone to have an Apple Card—even if you were declined the first time
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Dell XPS 15 9500 Review: Buy this laptop instead of a MacBook Pro 16
- 2 PCWorld's July Digital Magazine: The $1,001 Question
- 3 How home router manufacturers dropped the ball on security
- 4 How to fix audio problems on your Windows PC
- 5 Reddit, LinkedIn, TikTok will issue updates to stop apps from copying the clipboard in iOS 14
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?