An interview with Apple CEO Tim Cook gives us a peek at the next evolutionary step for Apple: Finding a way to integrate our technology into the world around us.
Macworld - Opinions
Apple touting its environmental record while trying to kill environmental laws doesn't pass the smell test.
The staggered nature of iPad updates puts the iPad Air in a odd position in Apple's iPad lineup.
Apple made all the right moves with its iPhone browser.
We take a close look at the iPhone 13 and 13 Pro, how they stack up against previous iPhones, and give you reason why you should or shouldn’t buy them in this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
It's been a painful journey, but USB-C is amazing and we need to stop whining about it.
Calling an iPhone "Pro" and carting out Hollywood directors and cinematographers to advertise iPhone features is overkill. Related to us on a personal level and you'll go far.
After years of telling everyone Android was on the cusp of developer dominance, Google now plays the underdog.
Now that the September 14 event is out of the way, let’s talk about the event we’re all really waiting for, the one we’ve been anticipating all year: The one where Tim Cook steps out on stage and introduces new Macs.
If you were bored by the iPhone 13, that's okay.
Why would Apple keep what could be considered outdated products in its lineup? They actually play important marketing roles.
Apple unveiled a ton of products at its California Streaming event, but nothing was really new.
Apple seems pretty happy and Epic seems pretty mad but some people can't read the room.
Apple's "California streaming" event on Tuesday promises to bring major updates to Apple's most popular products. Here's what we could see at the event.
The iPhone 13 isn't looking like a massive upgrade, but two display enhancements will make it a must-have.
Latest News Articles
- Apple’s Unleashed event: Rumors, releases, and more
- New MacBook Pro tidbits: 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, MagSafe, more
- The M1X MacBook Pro might have a notch
- Apple’s latest hire could mean big things for Siri and HomePod
- If the Apple Watch Series 7 doesn’t wow you, this Series 8 rumor will
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best graphics cards for PC gaming
- 2 The M1X MacBook Pro might have a notch
- 3 New MacBook Pro tidbits: 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, MagSafe, more
- 4 Edit PDFs right in your browser with Adobe’s upgraded Acrobat extension
- 5 How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?