Hope is not lost for Apple's beleaguered TV+ streaming service. But it needs to change course now.
Macworld - Opinions
Samsung shareholders decry the company's "obsession" with the devices.
Apple could do better with its communication tools.
Apple's tracking devices work too good at the things they're not supposed to be used for.
The Mac would be so much better if it were just a little more like the iPhone.
In this episode of the Macworld Podcast, we talk about what the app store does right and what it gets oh-so-very wrong, and what we as customers need to do to get the most out of it.
Thanks to Apple silicon, the Mac could have a pretty good year.
Scams, knockoffs, ripoffs, and fake reviews abound, but it doesn't have to be this way.
The naysayers need a new reason to predict Apple's downfall.
Chip companies can tout benchmarks all day, but Apple has an advantage they don't: Decades of macOS optimization.
New Year’s resolutions are a longtime tradition, and the Macworld staff is taking this opportunity to get into the swing of things. It’s our 2022 resolutions in this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
After another milestone, some words seem out of place.
Apple's 2021 had its ups and downs for its customers and developers.
While 2022 will be filled with the usual products, Apple could also be planning a serious splash with some new product categories.
A bill Apple seemingly supports but has been lobbying against appears dead.
Latest News Articles
- Apple releases iOS 15.3 with a slew of bug fixes and security updates
- Patched Mac malware sheds light on scary backdoor for hackers
- Apple launches Unity Lights watch face with groundbreaking 2D ray tracing
- Intel’s Alder Lake chip actually is faster than the M1 Max*
- This adorable Wordle Easter egg will make your iPhone smile
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The iPhone was created to be a breakthrough communicator. It’s not
- 2 How to undervolt your graphics card
- 3 How to download Windows 11
- 4 Apple is preparing ‘a feast of new products’ this year
- 5 Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6500 XT review: Affordable, quiet, and smart
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?