The M1 Macs released last November were just the beginning. 2021 could see a new look for the iMac and Mac Pro with Apple silicon.
Macworld - News
It's safe to say Apple TV+ isn't growing as fast as Apple would like, so free trials are being extended several months.
Two new reports from Ming-Chi Kuo and Mark Gurman claim that Apple is planning big changes for the next MacBook Pro: MagSafe and function keys.
Apple outlines numerous initiatives as part of its $100 million inventment in the Racial Equity and Justice Initiative.
CBS This Morning will air an exclusive interview with Apple CEO Tim Cook that will feature a 'big announcement.'
A new report from the Economic Daily News claims that Apple is prototyping two different folding iPhones.
App for virtual meeting now runs natively on the M1 SoC.
The best content from Macworld wrapped up in our digital magazine.
Google still can't put a complete Stadia app on the App Store, but you can now stream games through Safari.
Apple's not done with iOS 14 yet!
Google has announced that the Apple TV app is coming to the new Chromecast with Google TV next year.
The core apps of Office 365 - Excel, Outlook, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Word - are now Universal apps that run natively on either Intel or Apple silicon.
Update includes TV app enhancements, AirPods Max support, ProRAW support, and more.
The new Shazam interface is a big improvement and more closely resembles other Apple apps.
A new Bloomberg report claims that Apple has begun work on its first cellular modem, which could be a game-changer for the Mac.
Latest News Articles
- iMac redesign in the works, half-height Apple silicon Mac Pro coming this year
- Report: Apple TV+ free trials will extend to July
- Apple’s next M1 MacBook Pros might dump the Touch Bar, revive MagSafe
- Apple to launch a new education and innovation hub in pledge to fight racial inequity
- Apple has a ‘big announcement' tomorrow but it’s not a new device
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Gigabyte unrolls GeForce 30-series with both Core and Ryzen CPUs
- 2 8 quirks to know about the Samsung Galaxy S21 before you preorder
- 3 Google adds a privacy-oriented Guest Mode to its Home and Nest smart speakers and displays
- 4 Windows 10X leaks: Hands-on with Microsoft's new, simplified OS
- 5 MSI will support Resizable BAR across Intel and AMD motherboards, even Threadripper
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?