The iPad Pro’s Magic Keyboard is a revelation if you have been hoping for it. For some people it’ll be an over-complication when a laptop will do fine
Macworld - Features
With WWDC rapidly approaching, we've put together our iPadOS wishlist.
Accessing the iTunes Extra bonus features that come with movie purchases through Apple TV can be confusing. Here's a quick guide to how.
Apple and Google have new technology to help you know when you might have been exposed to someone with COVID-19. It's not as scary as it sounds.
Apple’s newest phone shouldn’t be a match for the best Android phones. But is it?
On May 19, 2001, Apple opened its first two retails stores in McLean, Virginia, and Glendale, California. Benj Edwards takes a look back at the events of that day, and how it set the tone for Apple's foray into retail.
A series of vulnerabilities in Thunderbolt 2 and 3, collectively called 'Tunderspy,' can leave your Mac open to hacking.
Apple's new $1,799 laptop features a tenth-generation Intel Core i5 processor, faster memory, and new graphics that boost its performance.
Now that Apple has updated its entire lineup of notebooks for 2020, let’s that a look at the specs and break down which one you should buy.
The iPhone SE gives you far more for your money than any other iPhone.
Apple’s new $399 phone supports Haptic Touch, but oddly, not on notifications. There is a workaround, though.
There are technically a ton of cases available for the new iPhone SE since it has an identical body to the iPhone 7 and 8, but these tower over the rest.
Apple’s current tools have a far lighter touch than the traditional SOE model.
iPhone SE vs Google Pixel 3a: Could Apple's small-sized iPhone be the biggest phone launch of the year?
The Google Pixel 3a changed the mid-tier market for the better. Could the new iPhone SE do the same? How do two compare?
We break down the best deals from the big carriers and retailers.
Latest News Articles
- The macOS Catatina 10.15.5 update is now available with Battery Health Management, FaceTime updates and more
- Fitbit is exploring an algorithm to detect coronavirus infection before symptoms show up
- The iPhone 12 might not include EarPods in the box and that’s OK
- Report: Apple to beef up Apple TV+ catalog with licensed content
- Apple’s AR glasses come into focus with rumored specs, price, and launch date
Most Popular Articles
- 1 ARM just showed 2021's smartphone CPUs, led by the powerful Cortex-X1
- 2 The macOS Catatina 10.15.5 update is now available with Battery Health Management, FaceTime updates and more
- 3 Crucial P2 NMVe SSD review: Inexpensive, but a slow performer
- 4 iPadOS 14 wishlist: Smarter multitasking, portrait split screen, a $#!% calculator, and more
- 5 Best computer microphones for PC and Mac
Join the newsletter!
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?