Taskheat is a visual task manager which allows users to break down responsibilities and link them to build a path toward accomplishing goals, together with a flowchart that helps focus on the steps under your control.
Running Windows 10 for ARM on an M1 Mac is workable via virtualization. There's no retail version of the OS available currently, only a free preview, but the indicators that there may be seem positive.
Apple is offering free battery replacements to some older MacBook Pro users.
You won’t find Qualcomm’s blazing-fast new 5G modem in this year’s iPhone, but it’s likely to end up in the 2022 models.
According to Apple’s release notes, Big Sur 11.21 “addresses an issue that may prevent the battery from charging in some 2016 and 2017 MacBook Pro models.”
Users of the iOS 14.5 beta have found the new feature, which is buggy and still in development.
Apple and Dolly Parton are teaming up to offer five months of free Apple Music to new subscribers.
From iOS 14.5 to the rumors of a new Touch Bar-less MacBook, Apple might finally be fixing everything that’s wrong with its most popular products.
Apple’s been on the front lines of the burgeoning smart home market, and it may finally be taking it up a notch.
Break down creative barriers with CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2020—find all the professional vector illustration, layout, photo editing, and typography tools you need to create and complete important design projects, from virtually any device.
Apple's iconic tablet has changed plenty of times over the years. Here's a round-up of all our reviews.
Trying to decide which iPhone is going to offer you the most bang for your buck, read this first.
Is Apple's latest luxury wearable worth the premium price-tag?
Latest News Articles
- Apple shares early results from its Hearing Study
- The future of the iPhone: A folding screen, 5G SE, and notch-less Pro may be on the way
- Apple now displays repairability scores for iPhones and Macs in France
- Macworld's March digital magazine: 5 great iOS 14 hidden features
- Apple releases macOS Big Sur 11.2.2 to protect newer Macs from bad USB-C hubs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's 11th-gen Rocket Lake will launch at the end of March, report says
- 2 The future of the iPhone: A folding screen, 5G SE, and notch-less Pro may be on the way
- 3 Intel's new 670p SSD is tuned for the 'real world'
- 4 Samsung’s 76-inch MicroLED TV will be its smallest yet
- 5 Microsoft still loves smart devices, rolling out Azure Percept camera, mic and services
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?