Sorry audiophiles, lossless, high-fidelity music is useless marketing snake oil, and always has been.
Thunderbolt adapter guide: How to connect an iPhone, display, hard drive, and more to a MacBook or iMac
Make room in your laptop bag or desk drawer. When you have only one port type, you need adapters to be able to use your gear.
A high-res Apple Music tier might be arriving next week alongside new AirPods.
Rumor has it that the MacBook Air could be next for colors and the white-bezel treatment like the 24-inch iMac. But is that what you want?
WD's Black_D50 gaming dock may not be aimed at Mac users, but it still does a great job expanding ports and storage on a Mac.
If you want to snap a pic with your iPhone without using your hands, there are several options.
We love Apple products and we wish the company would do more. On this episode of the Macworld Podcast, we talk about products we wish Apple would make. It’s our wish list for Apple!
Apple has cut ties with controversial ex-Facebook employee Antonio García Martínez after thousands of employees questioned his hiring in a company-wide petition.
Apple's AirTag Bluetooth item finder is a great first-gen product with many good qualities, including best-in-class long-range tracking, ultra-wideband support, and a smart design. But it’s far from perfect.
Ultra-wideband support makes Apple's AirTag better than the average Bluetooth tracker, but it's missing some things that could make it even better—like a keyring hole.
Apple's iconic tablet has changed plenty of times over the years. Here's a round-up of all our reviews.
Trying to decide which iPhone is going to offer you the most bang for your buck, read this first.
Is Apple's latest luxury wearable worth the premium price-tag?
Latest News Articles
- Apple Music+, 3rd-gen AirPods may launch next week
- WD_Black D50 review: A fast Thunderbolt 3 dock with internal storage
- How to remotely control your iPhone’s camera
- Apple hires, then fires controversial ex-Facebook employee
- How to connect automated sequences with a calendar entry on a Mac
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Don't get fooled by this malware-ridden MSI Afterburner fake
- 2 Small phone lovers rejoice: The Asus Zenfone 8 is a fantastic option
- 3 Apple hires, then fires controversial ex-Facebook employee
- 4 This $10 Switch calculator will look very familiar to iPhone fans
- 5 The next MacBook Air: A rainbow of colors and even more speed
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?