Small, lightweight, packed with great networking features plus your choice of Alexa or Google Assistant, the sweet-sounding Sonos Roam just became the portable smart speaker to beat.
Home Entertainment - Reviews
Just 17 inches long and equipped with a built-in subwoofer, the Panasonic Soundslayer delivers surprisingly big sound in a small package.
Amazon still has the best speaker for smart home control, but it still trails Sonos and Google in musicality.
The latest Echo Dot is technically the best Dot yet, but only by a narrow margin.
In some ways, the original Nvidia Shield TV is everything you’d hope would be considered standard by 2020. Now, it’s got some new competition in the form of its successor: the new Nvidia Shield TV.
Dollar for dollar, the Echo Studio might just be the best sounding smart speaker you can buy.
If you’re looking for a Google Home Hub with a bigger screen or better audio playback, that’s exactly what you’ll get here.
Even if the portability of the Move ends up a little undercut by the weight involved, it still up to most of its potential: it’s a Sonos that moves - for good and ill.
It might not be OLED but Samsung have invested in these factors surrounding the home entertainment in a way that might just tip the scales in their favor of their new flagship Q90R QLED 4K TV.
TVs like the TCL X7 aren’t arguing that things like five-step processing and support for every HDR format under the sun don’t matter or aren’t good. They’re saying that they don’t matter enough that you’ll want to pay extra for them right now.
Sony's battery-powered outdoor speaker has it all: Google Assistant, Chromecast, Bluetooth, and multi-colored LED light bars.
Edifier's self-powered Bluetooth speakers also support just about every wired source you could want, both digital (optical, coax, and USB) and analog (dual stereo RCA).
Vinyl records are making a major comeback, but digital recordings are better suited to mobile pursuits. Audio-Technica's USB turntable gives you the best of both worlds.
Sony's XBR65A9 65-inch 4K UHD OLED TV offers great color, excellent blacks, and wonderful HDR. It also offers the best sound in a flat-panel TV, bar none. The only problem is that there's a significantly cheaper, but highly worthy competitor in the L...
Bigger and better things likely await around the corner, but if you’re after something great right now - the Amazon Echo Show makes a strong case for itself.
Latest News Articles
- JBL PartyBox 310 lets you party in wet and dark places and sing duets
- Why did Apple’s original HomePod fail? Let’s count the ways
- Don’t worry, Spotify Free users: You can still cast to Google speakers
- Huawei delivers a new Sound
- Amazon’s next Echo display might be a wall-mounted control panel
Most Popular Articles
- 1 No sacrifices necessary: Be Quiet's Silent Base 802 has plenty of room for all your components
- 2 Chip shortages will continue until 2023, according to world’s largest chip foundry
- 3 Microsoft didn't lie: The Surface Laptop 4 really is twice as fast
- 4 Surface Laptop 4: Should you buy the AMD or Intel version?
- 5 Next year's iPhone could bring massive camera improvements, no more mini
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?