Sony's battery-powered outdoor speaker has it all: Google Assistant, Chromecast, Bluetooth, and multi-colored LED light bars.
Home Entertainment - Reviews
Edifier's self-powered Bluetooth speakers also support just about every wired source you could want, both digital (optical, coax, and USB) and analog (dual stereo RCA).
Vinyl records are making a major comeback, but digital recordings are better suited to mobile pursuits. Audio-Technica's USB turntable gives you the best of both worlds.
Sony's XBR65A9 65-inch 4K UHD OLED TV offers great color, excellent blacks, and wonderful HDR. It also offers the best sound in a flat-panel TV, bar none. The only problem is that there's a significantly cheaper, but highly worthy competitor in the L...
Bigger and better things likely await around the corner, but if you’re after something great right now - the Amazon Echo Show makes a strong case for itself.
The LG WK7 offers a somewhat-simple proposition but there’s plenty to like about it.
Most just want something that’s easy to carry, sounds good and doesn’t cost them too much - and the Ultimate Ears Megaboom 3 is all of those things.
The Echo Spot feels like a really-specific option that’s only really going to be worth if you’re comfortable with letting another webcam into your life and actively-enthusiastic about the ability to integrate Alexa voice commands into your current sm...
The Google Home Max hits a lot of the same notes as its more-affordable and affable predecessor. What’s more, in spite of the higher price, that’s a tune that ends up being as catchy as it is resonant and as better as it is bigger.
If you’re looking to spend a little more - and get a little more - Panasonic’s FZ1000U OLED drives a hard bargain.
If you take your home entertainment seriously, the Shield TV is a product that’s seriously worth considering. More casual users might want to wait for the software-side of the equation to mature a little before buying in.
It’s not going to suit every living room out there but if you’re looking for a solid OLED at a competitive price, the Sony Bravia A8F can’t be overlooked.
The Sony SRS-XB31 is a portable Bluetooth speaker that doesn’t really break through any boundaries for the category as a whole, but it doesn’t break the bank either.
Hisense might be moving to step on the toes of the home entertainment heavyweights this year when it comes to their more-expensive products, but few of the innovations and technical feats have managed to trickle down to the Series 7 - and it’s left l...
If you’ve been reticent or reluctant to buy into the hype up till now, the Sonos Beam is a product that does everything it can to push you over that line.
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic’s transparent smart OLED TV is as cool as it sounds
- tvOS 13 for Apple TV: 6 cool new features to check out
- Amazon call out their challenger to the Google Home Hub
- Apple Music is now streaming on Alexa in Australia & New Zealand
- Apple TV app arrives on Samsung Smart TVs as Apple expands its services push
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple recalls older MacBook Pro over fire risk
- 2 Google won't be making Android or Chrome OS tablets ever again
- 3 Amazon turn the page on second-gen Kindle Oasis
- 4 Ecovacs are now selling a robot vacuum cleaner for less than $500
- 5 Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
Join the newsletter!
- Computex 2019
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?