With the Link, JBL leverage their strength in the portable speaker space to deliver a product that sounds great and pushes the smart speaker category forward as a whole - even if it trips up on some of the finer details of that push.
Home Entertainment - Reviews
For the Liam Neeson complete-ists out there, perhaps wait till this one is on DVD. For everyone else, what is an initially interesting premise turns into an overlong, overwrought film that tries to be too many things.
If price has kept you away from buying into this brand before now, it’ll likely still continue to do so here. Even if the M3 is one of the cheaper options on the menu, it’s still a B&O product - and B&O doesn’t do cheap.
The Amazon Fire Stick is, all things considered, a pretty simple product - even if it is one that handily achieves what it sets to do.
The new Telstra TV looks to the future, making the jump to 4K, while also finding the time to look back, adding integration with traditional free-to-air TV. Beyond that, it maintains the same Roku-powered - albeit slightly-refined - media box experie...
Australia's Ultra HD OLED television market is no longer a one-horse race, with LG facing stiff competition from Sony and Panasonic, but the South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post.
Offering a crisp slice of Ultra HD goodness and extra grunt under the bonnet, the Apple TV 4K is a worthy upgrade.
The pitch for the latest addition to Bose’s portable SoundLink sub brand isn’t too complicated. In essence, it’s pretty much the same pitch found in all Bose speakers. It’s portable audio - done by the experts and made easy.
Sony’s new LF-S50G promises to provide an experience that’s exactly every bit as smart as Google’s own offering - but with a few added perks to justify the higher price-tag.
For a total asking price of less than AUD $3500, the Panasonic’s EX600U series of Ultra HD HDR TVs and HTB688 soundbar promise to deliver vibrant 4K home entertainment experiences, a intuitive smart TV interface and an extra degree of flexibility som...
After making a splash as a challenger brand, Hisense is taking the fight to the home entertainment heavyweights with its flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED televisions.
James Cameron's 1991 action film has already stood the test of time - but how does it hold up in 3D?
Vying for a slice of the Ultra HD OLED pie, Sony has put forward a mouth-watering television to rival LG and Panasonic.
Panasonic leading the challenge with its two newly launched Ultra HD OLED models.
The Playbase fits conveniently under your TV, but it’s not the best home theater speaker we’ve heard.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung’s Next TV is a Real Frame-Changer
- Express Your Style With Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM Freestyle Collection
- HomePod review roundup: 'Room filling,' 'best-in-class' sound, but Siri is 'embarrassingly inadequate'
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
- Apple confirm $499 HomePod for February 9th launch
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Which Intel Core CPU is the best? How do I decide between a Core i3, i5, i7 or i9?
- 2 Samsung's ultra-fast 30TB SSD crams massive capacity into a 2.5-inch drive
- 3 The 500GB Samsung 960 Evo is at its cheapest price yet
- 4 Logitech try to reinvent the keyboard experience with Logitech CRAFT
- 5 Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?