The LG WK7 offers a somewhat-simple proposition but there’s plenty to like about it.
Home Entertainment - Reviews
Most just want something that’s easy to carry, sounds good and doesn’t cost them too much - and the Ultimate Ears Megaboom 3 is all of those things.
The Echo Spot feels like a really-specific option that’s only really going to be worth if you’re comfortable with letting another webcam into your life and actively-enthusiastic about the ability to integrate Alexa voice commands into your current sm...
The Google Home Max hits a lot of the same notes as its more-affordable and affable predecessor. What’s more, in spite of the higher price, that’s a tune that ends up being as catchy as it is resonant and as better as it is bigger.
If you’re looking to spend a little more - and get a little more - Panasonic’s FZ1000U OLED drives a hard bargain.
If you take your home entertainment seriously, the Shield TV is a product that’s seriously worth considering. More casual users might want to wait for the software-side of the equation to mature a little before buying in.
It’s not going to suit every living room out there but if you’re looking for a solid OLED at a competitive price, the Sony Bravia A8F can’t be overlooked.
The Sony SRS-XB31 is a portable Bluetooth speaker that doesn’t really break through any boundaries for the category as a whole, but it doesn’t break the bank either.
Hisense might be moving to step on the toes of the home entertainment heavyweights this year when it comes to their more-expensive products, but few of the innovations and technical feats have managed to trickle down to the Series 7 - and it’s left l...
If you’ve been reticent or reluctant to buy into the hype up till now, the Sonos Beam is a product that does everything it can to push you over that line.
LG SK85 Super UHD TV + SK9Y soundbar review: A richly-realised, albeit conventional, alternative to OLED
For those unwilling or unable to make the jump to OLED just yet, LG’s SK85 Super UHD TV is a richly-realised, albeit utterly-conventional, alternative.
The JBL 300 abandons the experimentalism found in the rest of the Link range, and delivers predictably solid results in lieu of it.
LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
Minus the proper, promised integration with Google Assistant or Alexa, the 2018 E8 OLED positions LG as an AV player that’s still in the lead when it comes to image quality but not necessarily as sharp when it comes to other, broader aspects of the h...
If you’re looking for that on-the-go Alexa speaker and like it loud, you’ll probably like the sound of this one.
Brought together, Samsung’s Q9F and HW-N650 soundbar offer up peak performances from a home entertainment heavyweight. When it comes to LCD LED TVs, it doesn’t get any better than this.
Latest News Articles
- Hisense's first OLED TV finally gets Australian pricing and availability
- Sonos pushes back Google Assistant support for its smart speakers to 2019
- Sonos announce HAY for Sonos One Limited Edition Collection
- Amazon bolster Australian Echo lineup with Echo Show and Echo Sub
- Panasonic releases DP-UB9000 Blu-ray player
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Upgrade to the Samsung 970 EVO SSD's blazing-fast NVMe speeds for cheaper than ever
- 2 Put wireless charging and Alexa in your car with all-time low prices on Anker accessories
- 3 Black Friday 2017: The best early deals
- 4 Microsoft adds LTE options to the Surface Go, making it the always-connected PC it should be
- 5 Forget the foldable, Samsung's One UI overhaul is the real big news here
Join the newsletter!
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?