The Google Home Max hits a lot of the same notes as its more-affordable and affable predecessor. What’s more, in spite of the higher price, that’s a tune that ends up being as catchy as it is resonant and as better as it is bigger.
Home Entertainment - Reviews
If you’re looking to spend a little more - and get a little more - Panasonic’s FZ1000U OLED drives a hard bargain.
If you take your home entertainment seriously, the Shield TV is a product that’s seriously worth considering. More casual users might want to wait for the software-side of the equation to mature a little before buying in.
It’s not going to suit every living room out there but if you’re looking for a solid OLED at a competitive price, the Sony Bravia A8F can’t be overlooked.
The Sony SRS-XB31 is a portable Bluetooth speaker that doesn’t really break through any boundaries for the category as a whole, but it doesn’t break the bank either.
Hisense might be moving to step on the toes of the home entertainment heavyweights this year when it comes to their more-expensive products, but few of the innovations and technical feats have managed to trickle down to the Series 7 - and it’s left l...
If you’ve been reticent or reluctant to buy into the hype up till now, the Sonos Beam is a product that does everything it can to push you over that line.
LG SK85 Super UHD TV + SK9Y soundbar review: A richly-realised, albeit conventional, alternative to OLED
For those unwilling or unable to make the jump to OLED just yet, LG’s SK85 Super UHD TV is a richly-realised, albeit utterly-conventional, alternative.
The JBL 300 abandons the experimentalism found in the rest of the Link range, and delivers predictably solid results in lieu of it.
LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
Minus the proper, promised integration with Google Assistant or Alexa, the 2018 E8 OLED positions LG as an AV player that’s still in the lead when it comes to image quality but not necessarily as sharp when it comes to other, broader aspects of the h...
If you’re looking for that on-the-go Alexa speaker and like it loud, you’ll probably like the sound of this one.
Brought together, Samsung’s Q9F and HW-N650 soundbar offer up peak performances from a home entertainment heavyweight. When it comes to LCD LED TVs, it doesn’t get any better than this.
The Panasonic GA-10 smart speaker is a Google-assistant powered smart speaker. This means that, by now, you probably know the drill. It’s got all the brains of the Google Home but promises to offer a better sound in exchange for a higher price-point.
If you’ve been looking for a moderately-priced projector that’s well-equipped to deliver both quality 4K and HDR home cinema experiences, the W1700 makes a very compelling case that it might just be the one you’re looking for.
An added degree of flexibility allows the Echo Dot to double up as both the cheapest Echo available and the one that’s probably going to be best suited to those who are already invested in their own home audio experience.
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic releases DP-UB9000 Blu-ray player
- Foxtel updates Foxtel GO
- LG's 2018 TVs get smarter from today with Google Assistant and Alexa support
- HomePod to get new Siri Shortcuts, phone calls, and other Siri features in upcoming update
- Bang & Olufsen announce the seasonal 2018 collection
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia delays GeForce RTX 2080 Ti general availability by one week
- 2 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti review: Changing the game
- 3 OnePlus and Google launch a mobile puzzle experience named Crackables
- 4 Newegg is selling an 8GB AMD Radeon RX 580 for less than $200—and you get 3 games free
- 5 Ericsson, Telstra and Qualcomm deploy 2Gbps Gigabit LTE technology
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G6: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?