If you’ve been reticent or reluctant to buy into the hype up till now, the Sonos Beam is a product that does everything it can to push you over that line.
Home Entertainment - Reviews
LG SK85 Super UHD TV + SK9Y soundbar review: A richly-realised, albeit conventional, alternative to OLED
For those unwilling or unable to make the jump to OLED just yet, LG’s SK85 Super UHD TV is a richly-realised, albeit utterly-conventional, alternative.
The JBL 300 abandons the experimentalism found in the rest of the Link range, and delivers predictably solid results in lieu of it.
LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
Minus the proper, promised integration with Google Assistant or Alexa, the 2018 E8 OLED positions LG as an AV player that’s still in the lead when it comes to image quality but not necessarily as sharp when it comes to other, broader aspects of the h...
If you’re looking for that on-the-go Alexa speaker and like it loud, you’ll probably like the sound of this one.
Brought together, Samsung’s Q9F and HW-N650 soundbar offer up peak performances from a home entertainment heavyweight. When it comes to LCD LED TVs, it doesn’t get any better than this.
The Panasonic GA-10 smart speaker is a Google-assistant powered smart speaker. This means that, by now, you probably know the drill. It’s got all the brains of the Google Home but promises to offer a better sound in exchange for a higher price-point.
If you’ve been looking for a moderately-priced projector that’s well-equipped to deliver both quality 4K and HDR home cinema experiences, the W1700 makes a very compelling case that it might just be the one you’re looking for.
An added degree of flexibility allows the Echo Dot to double up as both the cheapest Echo available and the one that’s probably going to be best suited to those who are already invested in their own home audio experience.
If you’re looking to buy the best of the three Amazon Echo speakers, this is still probably the one to get. However, there are plenty of reasons to give pause here and wait to see if an eventual successor can do the promise of the Echo Plus justice.
Like most Apple products, the HomePod is a product that asks you to take the good with the bad - and that proposition might not sound so great when you hear what the competition has to offer.
Google might have made it here first, but the Echo ensures the search giant is going to be kept on its toes in the years and months to come.
With the Link, JBL leverage their strength in the portable speaker space to deliver a product that sounds great and pushes the smart speaker category forward as a whole - even if it trips up on some of the finer details of that push.
For the Liam Neeson complete-ists out there, perhaps wait till this one is on DVD. For everyone else, what is an initially interesting premise turns into an overlong, overwrought film that tries to be too many things.
If price has kept you away from buying into this brand before now, it’ll likely still continue to do so here. Even if the M3 is one of the cheaper options on the menu, it’s still a B&O product - and B&O doesn’t do cheap.
Latest News Articles
- Airplay 2 available on Sonos
- Optoma Launches Home Theatre Series
- Federal court upholds LG verdict over misleading representations
- Voice Assistant use to grow 1000% to reach 275 million by 2023, Juniper says
- Nvidia to bring Shield TV to Australian market
Most Popular Articles
- 1 HP's Sprocket Photo Printer makes easy, fun snapshots and has a $40 discount today
- 2 You can grab a 128GB SanDisk microSDXC memory card for less than $27 today
- 3 5 Most Dangerous Ransomware Strains
- 4 Virtual reality giants unveil VirtualLink as a standardized cable that may simplify VR rigs
- 5 TaoTronics Active Noise-Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones are $25 off today
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?