JBL Home Entertainment - Reviews
Results (41 - 57 of 57)
Panasonic DMR-BWT760GN, DMR-BWT460GN and DMR-PWT560GN
The most attractive-sounding product of the year is a great stocking-filler
A near-perfect television entertainment hub
A heap of cheap channels and easy to access apps for your TV
Pioneer's great-sounding, feature rich, Android-based player's only major drawbacks are its lack of MacOS support and its bulky size.
The Zeppelin is back and it is better in every single way
Big and clear sound from a small speaker that can work in a multi-room ecosystem
Braven's 855s can withstand the elements, and it can also be paired with a second speaker to provide excellent stereo sound quality
Play music wirelessly with this stylish boombox.
This 4-bay NAS unit adds great consumer appeal by doubling as a media centre.
This sound bar features a two-channel vacuum tube amp and a wireless subwoofer.
The Base 3D is about as versatile as a media streamer could be
Tivoli's compact hi-fi is small, well featured and can produce clear, rich sound
This is a decent radio if you're after something portable, battery powered and with stereo sound
Latest News Articles
- A Google Nest Hub might join you for your next hotel stay
- Sonos spawns in-app Radio station
- Samsung's smart speaker sits out S20 debut
- You can now watch Apple TV+ on LG TVs
- Sonos says goodbye to several legacy products
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The Galaxy S20 Fan Edition is for fans of Samsung phones that cost $700
- 2 Nvidia warns stocks of its GeForce RTX 3090 'BFGPU' will be low
- 3 Why we can't laugh at laptop integrated graphics anymore
- 4 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Edition: It works hard, it plays hard
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins unveils its PX7 Carbon Edition wireless noise-cancelling headphones
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?