Home Entertainment - Reviews
Results (1 - 16 of 16)
Panasonic DMR-BWT760GN, DMR-BWT460GN and DMR-PWT560GN
The most attractive-sounding product of the year is a great stocking-filler
A near-perfect television entertainment hub
A heap of cheap channels and easy to access apps for your TV
Pioneer's great-sounding, feature rich, Android-based player's only major drawbacks are its lack of MacOS support and its bulky size.
The Zeppelin is back and it is better in every single way
Big and clear sound from a small speaker that can work in a multi-room ecosystem
Braven's 855s can withstand the elements, and it can also be paired with a second speaker to provide excellent stereo sound quality
Play music wirelessly with this stylish boombox.
This 4-bay NAS unit adds great consumer appeal by doubling as a media centre.
This sound bar features a two-channel vacuum tube amp and a wireless subwoofer.
The Base 3D is about as versatile as a media streamer could be
Tivoli's compact hi-fi is small, well featured and can produce clear, rich sound
This is a decent radio if you're after something portable, battery powered and with stereo sound
Latest News Articles
- Plex Cloud is now open to all paid users
- YouTube launches streaming TV service with 40 channels and unlimited cloud DVR storage
- Up next for Apple TV: 4K streaming reportedly in the works
- Apple’s original TV shows are almost ready for prime time
- Apple snags Amazon Fire TV exec to lead Apple TV efforts
Most Popular Articles
- 1 10 powerful, obscure Windows keyboard shortcuts you should know
- 2 Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
- 3 LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- 4 Dell's wild 8K monitor goes on sale with a just-as-stunning price tag
- 5 Intel Optane Memory has a mission: Make hard drives faster than SSDs
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?