Kogan has announcing a new range of affordable Smart TVs, starting at under $300.
Home Entertainment - News
The Sonos One smart speaker now finally lives up to its name for Australian customers, with the speaker adding local support for Amazon's Alexa smart assistant.
Fetch TV and Netflix have announced that they have entered into a new agreement that will see Fetch subscribers gain access to enhanced features in the coming months, including a faster way to access Netflix and more ways to discover and search for N...
Fetch TV and BBC Studios have announced the launch of a new lifestyle channel, BBC Living.
Ultimate Ears celebrated the the arrival of their new Alexa-assisted BLAST and MEGABLAST portable speakers to the Australian market with what else but a big party.
Ultimate Ears have announced their first set of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth-enabled smart speakers, the BLAST and MEGABLAST, will be coming to Australia next month.
Bang & Olufsen have introduced a new member to its family of portable speakers, Beoplay P6.
Hisense have announced their suite of 2018 ULED Televisions set to land on retailer shelves across Australia in the coming months.
LG Electronics have confirmed Australian pricing and availability for their 2018 TV range, which invokes the company's ThinQ sub-brand and emphasizes natural language learning capabilities.
LG have confirmed Australian pricing and availability details for their first smart speaker and five new soundbars alongside a new partnership with UK-based industry brand Meridian Audio.
LG are bringing their 2018 line-up of UHD, Super UHD and OLED TVs to Australia from as soon as this month. Here's a quick peek at what to expect.
JBL have added a third product to their growing range of smart speakers: the JBL Link 300.
Samsung has shown off and detailed Australian availability for its new 2018 QLED and UHD TVs.
Reports say that Apple will be looking to cutting manufacturing orders of their HomePod smart speaker as they move to introduce a smaller and cheaper version following weaker-than-expected sales.
Panasonic has announced its 2018 line-up of 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray players, including an upgraded HCX (Hollywood Cinema Experience) processor with the latest chipset for a thrilling home entertainment experience.
Latest News Articles
- Apple discontinues its only portable speaker
- Fetch TV releases the Fetch Mini 4K set-top-box with voice activated remote
- Sony announces X-Series speakers for music lovers of every genre
- JBL PartyBox 310 lets you party in wet and dark places and sing duets
- Why did Apple’s original HomePod fail? Let’s count the ways
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to undervolt your graphics card
- 2 Intel 12th-gen laptops are here: 5 things you need to know
- 3 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3050 review: A truly modern GPU for the masses (hopefully)
- 4 EcoFlow Delta Mini Portable Power Station review: What can’t it do?
- 5 Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6500 XT review: Affordable, quiet, and smart
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?