Following on from the announcement that Amazon will finally be bringing their Alexa voice assistant to Australians, Apple has now detailed plans to launch its own smart speaker locally.
Home Entertainment - News
Audio brand JBL have announced Australian pricing and availability for their new Link series of smart speakers.
BenQ has announced the CineHome W1700 DLP 4K HDR home cinema projector, bringing the 4K home cinema experience to all audiences at a sensible cost.
Foxtel is heating up competition in the streaming device market by unveiling its new ‘plug and play’ Foxtel Now device, only weeks after the launch of Telstra TV.
Logitech has announced a new addition to its audio range, with the MX Sound speaker set to bring Bluetooth audio to the desktop.
Telstra has officially unveiled its latest foray into the homes of Australian consumers, announcing the Telstra TV 2.
The Sonos One won’t be exclusive to Alexa, the speaker will incorporate Google Assistant in 2018.
Bose has introduced the SoundLink Micro Bluetooth speaker, its smallest, most rugged, portable speaker yet.
Apple have rung in the ten year anniversary of the original iPhone at their September keynote, announcing a new Apple Watch, Apple TV 4K, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus along with the the long-rumored iPhone X.
Sony has launched the MUTEKI V90DW, a powerful new audio system that brings together brilliant lighting feature options and excellent sound quality to create an immersive listening experience.
Anyone with a Plex Pass subscription can now get at their media libraries from Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive (personal) with Plex Cloud.
Google-owned YouTube has announced plans for a streaming TV bundle that includes all four major networks, ESPN, Disney, and others for $35 a month.
Can Apple set its streaming box apart from lower-priced rivals?
Apple Music plans to make exclusive original content a selling point for subscribers.
Hopefully the hire is a sign that Apple is investing more in the Apple TV.
Latest News Articles
- Hisense TV owners left behind as Disney+ launches in Australia
- Google remember to update their Wi-Fi
- Amazon continue their quest to offer Alexa in every form-factor imaginable
- IKEA's first set of Sonos speakers are finally available in Australia
- IFA 2019: Bose's new smart speaker is a smarter SoundLink Revolve
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google's Chrome 79 will warn you if your password has been stolen—or will be
- 2 Telstra temporarily slices $10 off SIM-only plans
- 3 Google first ‘Pixel feature drop’ enhances Photos, Call Screen, Duo, RAM
- 4 Windows 10 Mobile is finally dead: How to take your data and move on
- 5 Hallelujah! Notes and lists are finally coming to Google Assistant
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?