LG brought their best and boldest OLED TVs to their 2019 CES Press Conference. Here's how it all went down.
Home Entertainment - News
LG is finally ready to offer its long-rumored "rollable" OLED TV to consumers, announcing the OLED R.
After dropping some details on their 2019 TV a few days ago, LG officially unveiled its first 8K OLED TV.
As far as debuting the latest version of their cutting-edge MicroLED TV, Samsung couldn't have chosen a better stage than this year's CES.
Ahead of this year's CES, Hisense have announced they'll be bringing their Series L 100-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart Dual Colour Laser TV with HDR to the Australian market later this year.
Samsung's smart TVs are set to get that little bit better in 2019 with the arrival of support for iTunes Movies and AirPlay 2.
LG will ship its first 8K UHD OLED and LCD TVs in 2019, and nearly all will get a boost in processing power. Two-fold in some instances.
Hisense have talked up the next version of their smart TV operating system, VIDAA U3.0 AI, ahead of CES 2019.
With the bulk of this year’s pre-holiday deluge of product announcements behind us (and the hype for next year’s CES beginning to peek over the horizon, it’s a great time to look back and take stock of all that the last twelve months in consumer tech...
Telstra customers can now access Australia’s newest sports streaming service, Kayo, by adding it to their home broadband or post-paid mobile account.
Kayo Sports is a new, multi-sport streaming service powered by Fox Sports Australia, ESPN and beIN Sports.
JBL has introduced its JRPOP ultra-portable, kid-friendly speaker.
Turtle Beach has announced its flagship Elite Pro 2 + SuperAmp gaming headphones for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Hisense is moving to catch up with big-brand rivals, officially announcing pricing and availability for its first OLED TV.
Sonos has finally provided an update on Google Assistant support for its Sonos One and Sonos Beam speakers, pushing the software feature back to 2019.
Latest News Articles
- Apple discontinues its only portable speaker
- Fetch TV releases the Fetch Mini 4K set-top-box with voice activated remote
- Sony announces X-Series speakers for music lovers of every genre
- JBL PartyBox 310 lets you party in wet and dark places and sing duets
- Why did Apple’s original HomePod fail? Let’s count the ways
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The iPhone was created to be a breakthrough communicator. It’s not
- 2 How to undervolt your graphics card
- 3 How to download Windows 11
- 4 Apple is preparing ‘a feast of new products’ this year
- 5 Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6500 XT review: Affordable, quiet, and smart
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?