Hisense have announced plans to upgrade their ULED LCD tech to a new standard it calls ULED XD.
Home Entertainment - News
Samsung are moving to push MicroLED into the mainstream, announcing new sizes for The Wall and more.
LG brought their best and boldest OLED TVs to their 2019 CES Press Conference. Here's how it all went down.
LG is finally ready to offer its long-rumored "rollable" OLED TV to consumers, announcing the OLED R.
After dropping some details on their 2019 TV a few days ago, LG officially unveiled its first 8K OLED TV.
As far as debuting the latest version of their cutting-edge MicroLED TV, Samsung couldn't have chosen a better stage than this year's CES.
Ahead of this year's CES, Hisense have announced they'll be bringing their Series L 100-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart Dual Colour Laser TV with HDR to the Australian market later this year.
Samsung's smart TVs are set to get that little bit better in 2019 with the arrival of support for iTunes Movies and AirPlay 2.
LG will ship its first 8K UHD OLED and LCD TVs in 2019, and nearly all will get a boost in processing power. Two-fold in some instances.
Hisense have talked up the next version of their smart TV operating system, VIDAA U3.0 AI, ahead of CES 2019.
With the bulk of this year’s pre-holiday deluge of product announcements behind us (and the hype for next year’s CES beginning to peek over the horizon, it’s a great time to look back and take stock of all that the last twelve months in consumer tech...
Telstra customers can now access Australia’s newest sports streaming service, Kayo, by adding it to their home broadband or post-paid mobile account.
Kayo Sports is a new, multi-sport streaming service powered by Fox Sports Australia, ESPN and beIN Sports.
JBL has introduced its JRPOP ultra-portable, kid-friendly speaker.
Turtle Beach has announced its flagship Elite Pro 2 + SuperAmp gaming headphones for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Latest News Articles
- Google remember to update their Wi-Fi
- Amazon continue their quest to offer Alexa in every form-factor imaginable
- IKEA's first set of Sonos speakers are finally available in Australia
- IFA 2019: Bose's new smart speaker is a smarter SoundLink Revolve
- Why Samsung killed off the Twitch.TV app for its latest Smart TVs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 If you're not seeing the new Google Assistant on your Pixel 4, here's how to fix it
- 2 Microsoft's Windows 10 November 2019 Update goes live, but you have to seek it out
- 3 Best smartwatches and wearables: Apple vs Fitbit vs Samsung
- 4 Lenovo IdeaPad S340-15IWL review: Peppy quad-core performance, but a cheap display
- 5 PC gaming and Windows could be heading for a messy break up
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?