Hisense has detailed just how much their 2019 TV range will cost and where you'll be able to find it in Australia.
Home Entertainment - News
Amazon's Echo Link and Echo Link Amp are now available to customers in Australia
Samsung's 2019 QLED and UHD range has finally landed in Australia.
As has become the norm for most flagship smartphones, Huawei are looking to lure in early adopters for their P30 and P30 Pro by bundling it in with Sonos’ One smart speaker.
Apple hopes to be a new destination for cord cutters, but Netflix remains a no-show.
LG has teased Australian availability for its first 8K TV and revealed that its 2019 lineup won't include a single non-4K model.
Samsung has finally unveiled local Australian pricing and availability for their first 8K TV.
The Sonos One (Gen 2) features Bluetooth LE connectivity, a faster processor, and more memory.
Telstra has upgraded their Telstra TV streaming box to feature new voice controls, an improved remote and Box Office movie streaming.
Sonos has announced Australian availability for their new Architectural speaker range and launched the Sonos Amp into the local market.
After launching in 2018, Google's YouTube Music streaming service is now available on Sonos.
We spoke with Sonos' Michael Papish at CES 2019 about the evolving capabilities of the Sonos One and whether the smart speaker would ever be able to leverage more specific smart assistants like Bixby and Cortana.
Hisense has confirmed it'll be bringing its new soundbars to Australia in 2019.
Hisense rounded out their usual penchant for affordable TVs with new technologies during their CES 2019 press conference.
Hisense Australia have announced their 2019 TV lineup at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
Latest News Articles
- Google remember to update their Wi-Fi
- Amazon continue their quest to offer Alexa in every form-factor imaginable
- IKEA's first set of Sonos speakers are finally available in Australia
- IFA 2019: Bose's new smart speaker is a smarter SoundLink Revolve
- Why Samsung killed off the Twitch.TV app for its latest Smart TVs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 If you're not seeing the new Google Assistant on your Pixel 4, here's how to fix it
- 2 Microsoft's Windows 10 November 2019 Update goes live, but you have to seek it out
- 3 Best smartwatches and wearables: Apple vs Fitbit vs Samsung
- 4 Lenovo IdeaPad S340-15IWL review: Peppy quad-core performance, but a cheap display
- 5 PC gaming and Windows could be heading for a messy break up
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?