Panasonic put their 2018 TV and audio range on display.
Home Entertainment - News
Approximately six months after debuting the speaker at last year's IFA, Panasonic has announced Australian launch details and pricing for its first smart Hi-Fi Speakers with Google Assistant built in.
Google is rolling out a series of new experiences for the Aussie Google Assistant so families with kids can learn, play and stay entertained.
Volareo have announced a new smart speaker that aims to solve the shortcomings of existing music streaming models by allowing users to tip musicians.
Audible is now available on Sonos, allowing users to listen to their favourite audiobooks while accomplishing a variety of activities in their homes.
Google have announced that the their search engine and Google Assistant are now capable of quickly delivering sports news, scores, scheduling and even jokes.
B&O Play have announced their Spring/Summer 2018 Collection with a seasonal range of limited edition, premium headphones and speakers inspired by the vibrant and powerful colours of the ocean.
Samsung Electronics has unveiled its 2018 television lineup at the company’s First Look New York event at the American Stock Exchange.
Samsung Electronics Australia have expanded their range of The Frame TVs, with the addition of a 43-inch model to sit alongside its popular 55- and 65-inch offerings.
Ultimate Ears has recently announced the WONDERBOOM Freestyle Collection, the latest line up to join the Ultimate Ears family of portable, waterproof, go-anywhere speakers.
HomePod review roundup: 'Room filling,' 'best-in-class' sound, but Siri is 'embarrassingly inadequate'
The first HomePod reviews are in, and while it excels as a speaker, its smarts leave much to be desired.
Following this week's launch of Amazon's Alexa and their Echo smart speaker range, Sonos has announced their Australian owners of their Sonos One smart speaker won't gain access to the smart assistant until later this year
Following on from the announcement that Amazon will finally be bringing their Alexa voice assistant to Australians, Apple has now detailed plans to launch its own smart speaker locally.
Audio brand JBL have announced Australian pricing and availability for their new Link series of smart speakers.
BenQ has announced the CineHome W1700 DLP 4K HDR home cinema projector, bringing the 4K home cinema experience to all audiences at a sensible cost.
Latest News Articles
- Apple discontinues its only portable speaker
- Fetch TV releases the Fetch Mini 4K set-top-box with voice activated remote
- Sony announces X-Series speakers for music lovers of every genre
- JBL PartyBox 310 lets you party in wet and dark places and sing duets
- Why did Apple’s original HomePod fail? Let’s count the ways
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to undervolt your graphics card
- 2 The iPhone was created to be a breakthrough communicator. It’s not
- 3 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3050 review: A truly modern GPU for the masses (hopefully)
- 4 Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6500 XT review: Affordable, quiet, and smart
- 5 Microsoft ‘delighted’ by Windows 11 usage, but what is it?
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?