With the bulk of this year’s pre-holiday deluge of product announcements behind us (and the hype for next year’s CES beginning to peek over the horizon, it’s a great time to look back and take stock of all that the last twelve months in consumer tech...
Home Entertainment - News
Telstra customers can now access Australia’s newest sports streaming service, Kayo, by adding it to their home broadband or post-paid mobile account.
Kayo Sports is a new, multi-sport streaming service powered by Fox Sports Australia, ESPN and beIN Sports.
JBL has introduced its JRPOP ultra-portable, kid-friendly speaker.
Turtle Beach has announced its flagship Elite Pro 2 + SuperAmp gaming headphones for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Hisense is moving to catch up with big-brand rivals, officially announcing pricing and availability for its first OLED TV.
Sonos has finally provided an update on Google Assistant support for its Sonos One and Sonos Beam speakers, pushing the software feature back to 2019.
Sonos has announced a partnership with Danish design brand HAY to bring Australian consumers the HAY for Sonos One Limited Edition Collection.
Amazon has announced that the new Echo Sub will be coming to Australia alongside the refreshed Echo Dot, Echo Plus and Echo Show.
Panasonic has announced thats its premium DP-UB9000 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray player will be available in November.
Foxtel has unveiled the updated arrival of Foxtel GO.
Owners of 2018 LG TVs will now be free to integrate their home entertainment setup with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
A free update will let you make phone calls, set multiple timers, and use Siri Shortcuts.
Bang & Olufsen has launched its Seasonal 2018 Collection, a range of limited-edition premium headphones, speakers, and the latest wireless earphones.
Weeks after Samsung debuted their Galaxy Home smart speaker, Huawei have now also entered the smart speaker arms race.
Latest News Articles
- PC World 2018 Editor's Choice Awards Nominees Announced
- Telstra customers can now add the Kayo app to their account
- Streaming service delivers over 50 sports live and on demand for Aussie fans
- JBL introduces JRPOP Ultra Portable Speaker
- Turtle Beach’s Elite Pro 2 + SuperAmp is now available
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best USB-C hubs for your laptop or tablet
- 2 The new Samsung A8s could be our first look at the Galaxy S10's 'hole-punch' display
- 3 Arlo announces 4K HDR wire-free security camera system
- 4 After another massive Google+ data breach, you should probably delete your profile right now
- 5 Editor's Choice Awards 2018, Part Two - Mobile
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- PC World 2018 Editor's Choice Awards
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?