AirPlay 2 is now available on Sonos, so sounds from any app on iOS devices can be streamed directly to Sonos.
Home Entertainment - News
Optoma has launched a range of home theatre projectors in Australia/.
The Full Federal Court has partially upheld an appeal by the ACCC against an earlier judgment that would have dismissed the regulator's case against LG Electronics Australia Pty Ltd over misleading representations.
Juniper Research has found that the adoption of voice assistants such as Alexa and Google Assistant will be a key factor behind smart home growth, with 275 million voice assistant devices used to control smart homes by 2023.
Nvidia has announced that they'll finally be bringing their Nvidia Shield TV streaming device to the Australian market.
Sony had a lot to show off at their recent 2018 AV showcase. Here's what we saw.
Bang & Olufsen have announced AirPlay 2 will be available to both new and older Bang & Olufsen and B&O PLAY speakers as an over-the-air update during August and September 2018.
Sonos have introduced their third home entertainment-focused speaker, the Sonos Beam.
ASUS' Lyra Voice smart speaker-router hybrid, previously shown off at this year's CES in Las Vegas, has been confirmed for the Australian market.
Apple has previewed tvOS 12, the new operating system designed for enjoying entertainment on the big screen.
Apple have released a free software update that promises to improve their HomePod smart speaker through new support for stereo pairs and a new multi-room audio via AirPlay 2.
3SIXT has revealed its new range of wireless speakers rolling out across Australia and New Zealand.
Following reports that a woman in the United States had a conversation with her husband recorded and sent to an employee, Amazon have moved to assuage security concerns around their Amazon Echo smart speaker.
Audio brand JBL have confirmed that their Link Bar, debuted at Google's I/O 2018 developer conference, will be coming to Australia and New Zealand later in the year.
Kogan are dipping their toes into the OLED TV game, opening pre-orders for their first 55-inch OLED TV.
Latest News Articles
- Airplay 2 available on Sonos
- Optoma Launches Home Theatre Series
- Federal court upholds LG verdict over misleading representations
- Voice Assistant use to grow 1000% to reach 275 million by 2023, Juniper says
- Nvidia to bring Shield TV to Australian market
Most Popular Articles
- 1 This 4-port USB hub is just $3.50 today, $5 off list
- 2 Microsoft's pledge to win back the consumer needs to be more than just words
- 3 The Data Transfer Project has big-name support, but it's missing the biggest one: Apple
- 4 The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 could be the best thing that ever happened to Bixby
- 5 10 Best Free To Play Games You Can Play In 2018
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?