Hisense has detailed just how much their 2019 TV range will cost and where you'll be able to find it in Australia.
Home Entertainment - News
Amazon's Echo Link and Echo Link Amp are now available to customers in Australia
Samsung's 2019 QLED and UHD range has finally landed in Australia.
As has become the norm for most flagship smartphones, Huawei are looking to lure in early adopters for their P30 and P30 Pro by bundling it in with Sonos’ One smart speaker.
Apple hopes to be a new destination for cord cutters, but Netflix remains a no-show.
LG has teased Australian availability for its first 8K TV and revealed that its 2019 lineup won't include a single non-4K model.
Samsung has finally unveiled local Australian pricing and availability for their first 8K TV.
The Sonos One (Gen 2) features Bluetooth LE connectivity, a faster processor, and more memory.
Telstra has upgraded their Telstra TV streaming box to feature new voice controls, an improved remote and Box Office movie streaming.
Sonos has announced Australian availability for their new Architectural speaker range and launched the Sonos Amp into the local market.
After launching in 2018, Google's YouTube Music streaming service is now available on Sonos.
We spoke with Sonos' Michael Papish at CES 2019 about the evolving capabilities of the Sonos One and whether the smart speaker would ever be able to leverage more specific smart assistants like Bixby and Cortana.
Hisense has confirmed it'll be bringing its new soundbars to Australia in 2019.
Hisense rounded out their usual penchant for affordable TVs with new technologies during their CES 2019 press conference.
Hisense Australia have announced their 2019 TV lineup at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
Latest News Articles
- Australian pricing and availability detailed for Hisenses' 2019 TV range
- Amazon expand Australian offering with Echo Link and Echo Link Amp
- Samsung show off their shiny new 2019 QLEDs
- Huawei sweeten the deal by bundling the P30 Pro with Sonos
- The new Apple TV app and Apple TV Channels: 9 things you need to know
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The latest Windows patch is breaking even more PCs with antivirus installed
- 2 I Spent A Night With One Of LGs Newest 4K OLED TVs And I Did Nothing But Play Sekiro On It
- 3 Anker's Roav Bolt brings Google Assistant to your car's 12V socket, even with an iPhone
- 4 Acer CEO Jason Chen explains why his PCs are going niche
- 5 Samsung Q90 QLED 4K TV + Q70 Soundbar hands-on: The bright, the brilliant and the Bixby
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Full, In-Depth Review
- Panasonic Lumix S1: Hands-On Review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?