While 4K content has been around for a while, its only now rapidly gaining in popularity as more and more consumers upgrade to TVs capable of supporting the format. Here's everything you need to know about 4K.
Home Entertainment - Guides
If you’re one of the many new owners of a Google Home or Google Home Mini smart speaker, you might be a bit confused about how to set it up and get started. Here’s a quick and easy-to-understand guide.
If you’re launching straight into some video content and don’t have another screen available for a side-by-side comparison, it can sometimes be easy to mistake FHD content for 4K content. Here's an easy well to tell the difference.
So, you’ve finally decked out your home theatre with a Blu-Ray DVD player, and you’re ready to stock up on a collection of stunning Blu-Ray films. But who are we kidding? For every blockbuster or Hollywood classic that we’ll be watching, we’ll have t...
If you've a Netflix subscription, you may be wondering what the best way is to watch television shows and movies on your big-screen TV.
Latest News Articles
- Fetch TV releases the Fetch Mini 4K set-top-box with voice activated remote
- Sony announces X-Series speakers for music lovers of every genre
- JBL PartyBox 310 lets you party in wet and dark places and sing duets
- Why did Apple’s original HomePod fail? Let’s count the ways
- Don’t worry, Spotify Free users: You can still cast to Google speakers
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best graphics cards for PC gaming
- 2 The M1X MacBook Pro might have a notch
- 3 Windows 11 hurts AMD Ryzen performance even more than we thought
- 4 Edit PDFs right in your browser with Adobe’s upgraded Acrobat extension
- 5 If the Apple Watch Series 7 doesn’t wow you, this Series 8 rumor will
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?