Google's eager aide offers some useful tools, but in order to overtake Alexa it needs to talk to more apps and services.
Home Entertainment - Features
We’ve tested most of the TVs on the market recently and were keen to see how an “affordable” Home Theatre projector compared in day to day usage. Would it really be a viable TV-alternative for an Aussie home? Or does it only operate optimally in a ci...
Here’s how an Amazon Echo, Tap, or Echo Dot can light up your smart home.
What’s more immersive than surround sound? An audio system that can use the third dimension of height.
The Logitech Harmony Ultimate is the ultimate all-in-one remote control. It can control RF or infrared TVs and home entertainment equipment, and it has Bluetooth support for home theatre PCs and game consoles.
Ultimate Ears has a new speaker out -- the waterproof, battery-powered, Bluetooth-toting UE Boom. We got hold of one and took a look.
Latest News Articles
- IFA 2019: Bose's new smart speaker is a smarter SoundLink Revolve
- Why Samsung killed off the Twitch.TV app for its latest Smart TVs
- LG claps back at Panasonic with transparent OLED
- Sonos see voice control as 'additive' and are open to bringing it to a future IKEA collab
- Australian Sonos One and Beam owners can finally use the Google Assistant on them
Most Popular Articles
- 1 AMD announces third-gen Threadripper, but confirms supply issues and delays Ryzen 3950X
- 2 Giveaway: Enter to win a Huawei MateBook 13
- 3 HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 (2019) review: A great budget-conscious laptop, at least for the moment
- 5 Android 10: Ten essential tips for overlooked features
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?