Australian IKEA shoppers can finally get their hands on the first two Symfonisk Wi-Fi speakers.
Even if the portability of the Move ends up a little undercut by the weight involved, it still up to most of its potential: it’s a Sonos that moves - for good and ill.
It might not be OLED but Samsung have invested in these factors surrounding the home entertainment in a way that might just tip the scales in their favor of their new flagship Q90R QLED 4K TV.
Bose have announced their new Portable Home Speaker, a smart speaker that'll work with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Siri and Spotify.
If you’re looking for a Twitch app on the app store for Samsung’s latest QLED TVs, I have some bad news: it’s no longer available on the app store.
Which are the best OLED, QLED and LCD LED TVs that you can buy in 2018?
Google Home? Apple HomePod? Amazon Echo? Which smart speakers sounds the best and which is worth your money?
Latest News Articles
- Sonos says goodbye to several legacy products
- Hisense expand Australian Laser TV line with TriChroma models
- Hisense are officially over OLED TVs
- Sony adds a 48-inch OLED and a new 8K UHD LCD to its 2020 TV offerings
- Belkin teams with Devialet to build the SoundForm Elite smart speaker and wireless charger
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 5600 XT review: Punching above its class
- 2 PC sales expected to fall after Windows 10 sales bump ends
- 3 Sonos says goodbye to several legacy products
- 4 Microsoft begins bringing in developers to build its dual-screen future, including Windows 10X
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S20 preview: This one goes past 11 with more screen, more cameras, more everything
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?