Bixby made an appearance at this week's Unpacked hardware event but the Samsung Galaxy Home and Galaxy Home Mini remain MIA.
LG's WebOS-powered TVs can now be used to enjoy Apple TV+ originals like The Morning Show, Dickinson and more.
Dolby Vision is changing in 2020.
Hisense are ditching OLED for ULED XD. Here’s why.
Sonos are officially ending support for several legacy audio products, including the Connect, Connect Amp and Play:5.
In 2019, Hisense brought one Laser TV to Australia. This year, they're launching three new models locally.
Hisense have officially retired their OLED-based line of 4K TVs after just one model.
Sony continues to improve its highly rated top-of-the-line TVs and adds a new 8K UHD as well as a 48-inch OLED to its lineup
It’s no surprise that Belkin would make a device charger, but a high-end speaker is something else entirely.
Samsung’s vertical video-friendly Sero TV is coming to Australia in 2020.
Which are the best OLED, QLED and LCD LED TVs that you can buy in 2018?
Google Home? Apple HomePod? Amazon Echo? Which smart speakers sounds the best and which is worth your money?
Latest News Articles
- Fetch TV releases the Fetch Mini 4K set-top-box with voice activated remote
- Sony announces X-Series speakers for music lovers of every genre
- JBL PartyBox 310 lets you party in wet and dark places and sing duets
- Why did Apple’s original HomePod fail? Let’s count the ways
- Don’t worry, Spotify Free users: You can still cast to Google speakers
Most Popular Articles
- 1 macOS Monterey: Update now or wait?
- 2 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 vs. RTX 3060 Ti: Which GPU should you buy?
- 3 Amazon extends Amazon Music Unlimited free trial
- 4 macOS Big Sur users should update to 11.6.1 right now
- 5 Get your Mac ready for macOS 12 Monterey
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?